Once you see the strings..........

What I'm saying is that you should become educated about all of the Uniparty strings that are above the DeSantis 2024 campaign, just as they were above the Cruz 2016 campaign, including all of the rich globalists who are funding his campaign... WAIT, I mean his "book tour"... No wait, I was right the first time. It's very interesting that the Republican Governor's Association gave a bunch of money to DeSantis even though he was easily going to win his re-election as Governor, isn't it? Wonder what that money was for?? A 2024 Presidential bid by any chance??

It's pathetic that DeSantis needs the cover of a "book tour" in order to keep up the pretense that he's "not considering running for President". It's the same old "political club" playbook bullshit that I've grown sooooo sick and tired of, especially since the authenticity and grassroots of the Trump 2016 campaign, which shined a bunch of direct sunlight upon just how corrupt "both" political clubs (the Uniparty) truly are.

It's pathetic that "Big Con" conservative media influencers (such as Dave Rubin) refuse to answer a simple question as to who organized their December 2021 meeting with DeSantis (A: Christina Pushaw). None of them, including Christina, wish to answer that question because it unravels their pretense that DeSantis "wasn't already planning on running for President way back in December 2021". It's all dishonesty through and through, to cover up the fact that he never intended on serving a second term as Florida Governor when he ran and won a few months ago. Donald Trump may be a narcissistic asshole, but at least he's straightforward and honest about his intensions and his support for economic nationalism (of which Ron DeSantis can only pretend to support, but his voting record as a congress critter speaks for itself, including his support for TPP).

Don't get me wrong... DeSantis has been a rather good Governor... maybe even one of the best in the country... but that doesn't mean he'd make a good President. As Governor, he can much better hide his support of economic globalism (which is what his elitist big donors support). As President, he can't hide it. There's good reason why Trump is primarily funded by small donations from millions of working class people across the country meanwhile DeSantis is primarily funded by elitist globalist big donors.

What I'm saying is that anyone who considers themselves a MAGA supporter, yet is going to choose DeSantis (globalism) over Trump (nationalism) in 2024, is being completely hoodwinked by the RNC club of the Uniparty (globalism). Ultimately, it is not about DeSantis vs Trump. It is about globalism vs nationalism. It is about "green energy" vs feasible fuels. It is about "service driven economy" vs "manufacturing driven economy". It is about tyranny vs freedom.

I choose freedom. I choose a manufacturing driven economy. I choose feasible fuels. I choose nationalism. I choose Trump. No more bullshit.
Well you can chose Trump and I can chose DeSantis. If Trump is the Republican candidate, I will vote for him.

They is a plural pronoun. Basic grammar.

You could use "his/her" if you get your knickers in a twist over the historical practice of using a generic masculine pronoun whenever the gender is unknown/unspecified.

1676411598934.png

Yes, that is part of the newfound "politically correct" bullshit, but that doesn't change the truth that 'their' is a plural pronoun. Basic grammar.

Nope.

Been used that way since I was a child back in the 70s.

Where they fuck do you people get the idea that Trump is a nationalist?
From his energy and economic policies. Supporting USA manufacturing... supporting feasible fuels instead of "green energy"... securing our southern border from drugs and invaders... gas prices were quite low during his entire term, eh?? Never even close to $3/gallon... Biden's term has almost exclusively been above $3/gallon...

Correct. I can choose a nationalist candidate and you can choose a globalist candidate.

Alrighty, and if DeSantis is the Republican candidate, I will not vote for him.
So will you just not vote or will you help a Democrat win the White House?

The Democrat Party and their RINO Party subsidiary can both kiss my ass. I will no longer begrudgingly vote for either club's 'holy' candidate, not that either of them need my vote anyway due to all the ballot (and voter roll) fraud/harvesting.

For 2024, the RNC Club (aligned with corrupt groups like Club For Growth and the Republican Governor's Association) can push for their 'holy candidate' Ron DeSantis all they want, while pathetically pretending that Ron "hasn't decided yet" even though it's clear that his 2024 run has already been decided since late 2021/early 2022 after Christina Pushaw's (on Ron's behalf) first organizing of "Big Con" conservative media influencers happened. To this very day, none of the people there (such as Dave Rubin) will honestly answer the simple straightforward question of who organized that meeting (Answer: Cristina Pushaw, who also dishonestly denies it to keep the pretenses propped up).

Since Ron DeSantis and his professional handlers currently need to keep up with the pretense that he's not been already having '2024 Presidental' aspirations since the end of 2021, a whole year before he won re-election as Governor, he will sit on the sideline for as long as possible. The RNC Club's plan is to have, like they did for the 2016 cycle, a long line of "Hollywood Squares" candidates line up and enter into the race to launch attacks against Trump, meanwhile their 'holy candidate' Ron DeSantis sits on the sidelines so that he can benefit from the pretense of "remaining above the fray, above the personal attacks, blah blah blah".

It appears that Nikki Haley is now the first one in line to "challenge Trump". Other RINOs, such as Tim Scott, Judas "Thirty" Pence, Chris Sununu, Larry Hogan, etc. etc. will file in afterward. After these puppets have done all the dirty work, "chosen boy" DeSantis will be the final candidate to enter the fray later this year, as close to the filing deadline as possible. Then (maybe even a bit before then), the "Hollywood Squares" candidates will all start systematically filing out and endorsing 'holy candidate' DeSantis. As long as Trump doesn't win, they all win.

I suspect that Trump will be wise and continue to point out the truth behind this strategy and continue to direct the crux of his attacks towards the DeSantis campaign (and its proxies) rather than the "Hollywood Squares" candidates being propped up as distractions so that DeSantis can keep up his pretense that he isn't running for President (yet).

Once you see the strings, you can't unsee them. Now that I see the strings, I can't even fathom begrudgingly casting my already disenfranchised vote for the RINO Party's "chosen candidate" DeSantis if he were to win the nomination over the MAGA candidate Trump. I would at this point purposely write in Trump's name if need be because he's the MAGA candidate in the race... He's the candidate who actually represents a "2nd option" in this corrupt Uniparty system.

The purpose of this thread is to help fellow conservatives identify "the strings" so that they don't get suckered into supporting DeSantis (globalist interests) over Trump (nationalist interests).

You're in a cult and your orange god isn't returning to the White House no matter how much you kick, scream, and cry about it.

So will you just not vote
I will still vote, for Donald Trump, as a write in candidate if need be.
or will you help a Democrat win the White House?
So long as a globalist and/or a globalist funded candidate is the Republican candidate, then a Democrat has already effectively won the White House (assuming a valid election is even held, which I see no reason to believe that one would be held). At this point, the RINO Party is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Demonkkkrat Party. Without the presence of a nationalist MAGA candidate on the ticket, to vote for one is to vote for the other. Status quo remains. Nothing changes.

I will still vote, for Donald Trump, as a write in candidate if need be.

So long as a globalist and/or a globalist funded candidate is the Republican candidate, then a Democrat has already effectively won the White House (assuming a valid election is even held, which I see no reason to believe that one would be held). At this point, the RINO Party is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Demonkkkrat Party. Without the presence of a nationalist MAGA candidate on the ticket, to vote for one is to vote for the other. Status quo remains. Nothing changes.
v5o4yt4jadxa1.jpg

Forum List

Back