Once and for all: Why isn't Trump demanding that we open back up TODAY?

Because the US does not have the virus anywhere near under control, like Australia, we can start to open back up because we were sane and locked down and followed it for the common good.

Trump knows America is no where near that point yet.

If he calls to open back up the virus will wash up on the USA more than it already has, your current and horrendous death toll will look like cotton candy in comparison and tank his re-election chances.

So he lets the governors make all the tough calls, eggs on the half wits demonstrating on behalf of their own minuteman deluded egos but will take credit where ever lock downs contain the virus.

"Because the US is obviously wrong and the worst, because it always is, Trump must obviously be trying to put the blame for the US being bad and eeeevil on someone else for when everything goes totally wrong as I always expect it to for such a bad country."

That's literally all I heard before it was drowned out by your evil cackling while you prayed for catastrophe.

You are not the worst, I think maybe Sudan and Brazil might have fucked this pandemic up more than you Americans.

Worry about your own country, jackass.

I am not worried about America, there is no point in worrying about a dying republic.

Just observing, for of like David Attenborough watching a great buffalo die.

Oh I'll give you that the republic is dying, courtesy of cultural marxism. But there's still plenty of us "crazy right wingers" to carve out a new one when the dust settles.

Because the US does not have the virus anywhere near under control, like Australia, we can start to open back up because we were sane and locked down and followed it for the common good.

Trump knows America is no where near that point yet.

If he calls to open back up the virus will wash up on the USA more than it already has, your current and horrendous death toll will look like cotton candy in comparison and tank his re-election chances.

So he lets the governors make all the tough calls, eggs on the half wits demonstrating on behalf of their own minuteman deluded egos but will take credit where ever lock downs contain the virus.

"Because the US is obviously wrong and the worst, because it always is, Trump must obviously be trying to put the blame for the US being bad and eeeevil on someone else for when everything goes totally wrong as I always expect it to for such a bad country."

That's literally all I heard before it was drowned out by your evil cackling while you prayed for catastrophe.

You are not the worst, I think maybe Sudan and Brazil might have fucked this pandemic up more than you Americans.

Worry about your own country, jackass.

I am not worried about America, there is no point in worrying about a dying republic.

Just observing, for of like David Attenborough watching a great buffalo die.

Oh I'll give you that the republic is dying, courtesy of cultural marxism. But there's still plenty of us "crazy right wingers" to carve out a new one when the dust settles.

Yes, I can see it now.

Richmond burning all over again.

We don't need to go all communist to defeat the communist virus.
nostrovia comrade Norm!
President Trump will get to say he saved millions of Americans this way, good for re-election.
as well as buying votes via you're tax dime....

So this is about politics over country.

ah geez

the people in power would NEVER politicize a crisis for there own gain now Mac

~S~

The democrats have made it about politics. It's good that we have a president who understands the importance of winning.

We don't need to go all communist to defeat the communist virus.
nostrovia comrade Norm!
President Trump will get to say he saved millions of Americans this way, good for re-election.
as well as buying votes via you're tax dime....

So this is about politics over country.

ah geez

the people in power would NEVER politicize a crisis for there own gain now Mac

~S~
Everything is hyper-politicized now, from viruses to football to restaurants.

Those who work so hard to divide us into tribes and pit us against each other are clearly winning.

Last edited:
So tell me: Why isn't Trump out there, every single day, DEMANDING that states and cities open up 100%?
Because it would not be a prudent thing to do, obviously.
Why not? Especially given the fact that the numbers are overblown, it's not as bad as we think, and we have guys with guns protesting in government offices?

First off, it's the state not the feds decision. Maybe Trump decided this area he will leave to the governors. Maybe if one slips up, Trump can go in later and chastise the bad decision making.
Right because after all, Trump is the cheerleader not the play maker.

Honestly tho, he's really not even very good at cheerleadering.
You seem intent on being pissed at him no matter what, so you basically spout the same BS over and over. Pretty sad and funny at the same time.
He's the one who claimed to be a cheerleader. I did not do that.

I'm not pissed at him. It's more like horrified. His stupidity knows no bounds. He stared at an eclipse for fuck's sake. He suggested injecting disinfectant into the human body. He claimed the coronavirus would go from 15 cases to zero. He praised Xi for his TRANSPARENCY. He thinks he and Kim Jong Un are in love with each other.

The man is beyond an idiot. I don't even know if there is a term for the level of his stupidity.

It's like watching a trainwreck. You look on in horror.
Far worse, Trump isn't really the problem. He's just one person. He's a child and a buffoon, yet we sure as hell all have our flaws.

It's the society and the culture that somehow allowed such a person into this position that's the problem. And that's what concerns me about the whole Trump thing.

So tell me: Why isn't Trump out there, every single day, DEMANDING that states and cities open up 100%?
Why not? Especially given the fact that the numbers are overblown, it's not as bad as we think, and we have guys with guns protesting in government offices?

First off, it's the state not the feds decision. Maybe Trump decided this area he will leave to the governors. Maybe if one slips up, Trump can go in later and chastise the bad decision making.

You seem intent on being pissed at him no matter what, so you basically spout the same BS over and over. Pretty sad and funny at the same time.

I'm not pissed at him. It's more like horrified. His stupidity knows no bounds. He stared at an eclipse for fuck's sake. He suggested injecting disinfectant into the human body. He claimed the coronavirus would go from 15 cases to zero. He praised Xi for his TRANSPARENCY. He thinks he and Kim Jong Un are in love with each other.

The man is beyond an idiot. I don't even know if there is a term for the level of his stupidity.

Far worse, Trump isn't really the problem. He's just one person. He's a child and a buffoon, yet we sure as hell all have our flaws.

It's the society and the culture that somehow allowed such a person into this position that's the problem. And that's what concerns me about the whole Trump thing.

President Trump is actually an exceptionally smart billionaire. An alpha, which you confuse with a child. Low self-esteem?

The society was done with being taken advantage of by the elites. Look at the corona virus case, the elites do not have a clue what they are doing, and do not even intend to have one. They are just extracting free stuff for themselves. Trump was elected to eliminate parasitism, whether it be the elites or the welfare moochers.

President Trump is actually an exceptionally smart billionaire. An alpha, which you confuse with a child. Low self-esteem?
I know, I know.

I know, I know.

Good.

1588676424749.png

It's TV and celebrity idolizing that made him President. We are a culture much more attuned to entertainment than THOUGHT.

It's TV and celebrity idolizing that made him President. We are a culture much more attuned to entertainment than THOUGHT.
That's absolutely a key part of it. Look at the people we put on a pedestal.

This is the Kim Kardashian of politics, and this country put him there. We really need to examine this.

How could this incredible leader, this unbeatable negotiator, this man who understands the economy better than ANYONE....allow the nasty Dems to purposefully tank the economy?

trump's not demanding we open today?

Well his minions sure think he has because THEY want to open TODAY

trump's not demanding we open today?
Well his minions sure think he has because THEY want to open TODAY
A strange dichotomy, no?

They cheer when he tosses out childish personal insults and third-grade namecalling every day, but at a time this crucial to the country, they want him to be as quiet as a little mouse.

Weird.

maybe someone made trump consider this:

A Trump administration projection and a public model predict rising death tolls.
As President Trump presses for states to reopen their economies, his administration is privately projecting a steady rise in the number of coronavirus cases and deaths over the next several weeks. The daily death toll will reach about 3,000 on June 1, according to an internal document obtained by The New York Times, a 70 percent increase from the current number of about 1,750.
The projections, based on government modeling pulled together by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, forecast about 200,000 new cases each day by the end of the month, up from about 25,000 cases a day currently.

The numbers underscore a sobering reality: The United States has been hunkered down for the past seven weeks to try slowing the spread of the virus, but reopening the economy will make matters worse.

Forum List

Back