once again slaves are picking cotton

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Ahhhhh the good ole days are back, yippity do dah zippity dah me oh my O happy days are here again..........its cotton picking time.....wait....wait....dose are not Negroes dat b pickin dat cotton.

500,000 Chinese slaves died building their Great Wall. They just tossed the dead bodies inside the wall and covered them up. Hopefully the cotton pickers have a better ending.

My dad told me years ago that he picked cotton. Nothing wrong with an honest day's work.

• Banned
500,000 Chinese slaves died building their Great Wall. They just tossed the dead bodies inside the wall and covered them up. Hopefully the cotton pickers have a better ending.
Yet blacks and their running dogs seem to be yearning for chinese masters....who do they think will be bossing them around if America is brought down?

Technology will be replacing us, the slaves..
They will not be needing us anymore. Even Bill Clinton and Creepy Joe will not be needing us .

Ahhhhh the good ole days are back, yippity do dah zippity dah me oh my O happy days are here again..........its cotton picking time.....wait....wait....dose are not Negroes dat b pickin dat cotton.

LeBron James owns some of dem cotton pickers!

leftist regime gonna do what leftist regimes do...it’s no wonder the party of the klan sold their soul to the CCP...Joey Xiden was right...only it’s he that wants to put y’all back in chains

My dad told me years ago that he picked cotton. Nothing wrong with an honest day's work.
It isn't an honest days work when you aren't getting paid for it idiot.
My dad didn't get paid much, but he did get paid. Nothing wrong with an honest day's work.
Of course there isn't, as long as, you are getting paid for it.
So slavery is the problem, not the picking of cotton.

It isn't an honest days work when you aren't getting paid for it idiot.
My dad didn't get paid much, but he did get paid. Nothing wrong with an honest day's work.
Of course there isn't, as long as, you are getting paid for it.
So slavery is the problem, not the picking of cotton.
Would you pick cotton for free?

Makes you wonder why Trump supports China like he does.

Makes me wonder how one could be as insane of a pathological liar as you are.

Meanwhile back in reality your blob hired Chinese to make his cheap shit and has bank accounts in China.

Would you pick cotton for free?

If LeBron James owned me as he owns so many slaves, and it kept me from being beaten or killed, probably.

1625751164800.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back