Once again, Republicans show themselves to be the real progressives.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Republicans participated in legal protests because they want to get back to work and be productive.

Democrats fight to keep the country shut down so they can avoid having to work, collect a government check and participate in violent rioting and looting.

Also, why is it that Republicans are better at controlling their emotions? Republicans are usually more dispassionate. Democrats hysterically overreact, as demonstrated with the ridiculous, hysterical overreactions of the Coronavirus and the George Floyd killing. We should never have worried about the Coronavirus, we need to calmly call for the arrest and criminal prosecution of the police officers responsible for the death of George Floyd, and we must get back to work. Onwards and upwards. Progress, progress, progress.

Republicans participated in legal protests because they want to get back to work and be productive.

Democrats fight to keep the country shut down so they can avoid having to work, collect a government check and participate in violent rioting and looting.

Also, why is it that Republicans are better at controlling their emotions? Republicans are usually more dispassionate. Democrats hysterically overreact, as demonstrated with the ridiculous, hysterical overreactions of the Coronavirus and the George Floyd killing. We should never have worried about the Coronavirus, we need to calmly call for the arrest and criminal prosecution of the police officers responsible for the death of George Floyd, and we must get back to work. Onwards and upwards. Progress, progress, progress.
The Republicans are more interested in Money than Health.
I actually liked the pandemic because it cleared the air and road congestion!
However, I agree that businesses should reopen if they proceed safely.

Well people can only live on clean air so long. They need food, shelter is always nice, a bed of some sort and maybe a drink of water.
Do you advocate putting all that on America's credit card?
I think the democrats are more interested in not working. Health only lasts so long without food, water and the rest

Also, why is it that Republicans are better at controlling their emotions?

:auiqs.jpg:

Democrats hysterically overreact, as demonstrated with the ridiculous, hysterical overreactions of the Coronavirus and the George Floyd killing.
Floyd's murder did not take place in a vacuum. His was merely the catalyst for a long line of outrageous racist behaviors and murders of black men.

Well people can only live on clean air so long. They need food, shelter is always nice, a bed of some sort and maybe a drink of water.
I think the democrats are more interested in not working. Health only lasts so long without food, water and the rest
Maybe the non-essential businesses that waste resources can stay closed and more workers can telecommute to help the urban environments.

Maybe the non-essential businesses that waste resources can stay closed and more workers can telecommute to help the urban environments.
Yeah and the rest of the sixty percent of the workers can what? Starve or go on welfare until we don't have anyway to get cash from our credit card?

What are some of these "non-essential" businesses? Also, if they are "wasting resources" and being inefficient, they would go out of business on their own.

Authoritarian Nazis were really liberals so yeah, that makes perfect sense in a "Goldberg" sort of way, that the Banana Republicans are real progressives.

Yeah and the rest of the sixty percent of the workers can what? Starve or go on welfare until we don't have anyway to get cash from our credit card?
Stand in food lines at the food banks?

Forum List

Back