Once again austerity fails

The sad part is you have to deny the stim worked as well as touting austerity in a downturn.

you keep having to go against what all the experts say.

TM, you claimed the stimulus worked so I would like you to prove it. Show the claims that Obama and his admin made about what the stimulus would do and then show the stimulus hitting those benchmarks.

If your dr tells you you will be better in ten days after you take this medicine and you dont take it until the next week you cant blame the dr for the increased days of illness

Then i guess the sickness of wanting more then you have is pretty bad. The course of treatment is going to take longer...and stronger measures will need to be used to cure the disease.

I just dont understand what you people think you actually gain by acting like fflaming assholes who can accept NO facts given you?

it makes your side look like complete nutters

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

austerity doesnt work and you have no proof it does

It's no good laughing. The whole board is laughing at you!

fuck you you childish little pecker head.

I dont care if they were.

Your lying and Im telling the truth.

fuck anyone who laughs the truth off

No one i know of laughs at the truth.... nothing you say is the truth.

But we ALL laugh at you...and that IS the truth....
:lmao:

You still have not proven Austerity does not work. What were the % of spending cuts they made TM?

Do... You... Have... The.... Ability.... To..... Answer.... A..... Question.... Honestly....?

simple answer is .....no.

she is a liar......AND a hack. A winning combination of sewage.

snail trailer

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chcEkWbUS90&feature=related]Beat It - Wing - YouTube[/ame]

Italy adopted austerity ( their own words) and now their economy is tanking.

reality is not on your side

TM, you're the OP, you're the one making claims that Italy in fact has done Austerity. Provide the % in spending cuts or admit you have done no homework on the matter and are simply parroting talking points.

Obama said he was going to cut the deficit in half in his first term.... (his words).... Yet here we are. So it is in fact possible for people to say one thing and in fact do another, especially politicians.

It's no good laughing. The whole board is laughing at you!

fuck you you childish little pecker head.

I dont care if they were.

Your lying and Im telling the truth.

fuck anyone who laughs the truth off

No one i know of laughs at the truth.... nothing you say is the truth.

But we ALL laugh at you...and that IS the truth....
:lmao:

how is it you can leave a snail trail so long?

I just dont understand what you people think you actually gain by acting like fflaming assholes who can accept NO facts given you?

it makes your side look like complete nutters

I cant understand why you people cant understand there is no more free money to hand out. It makes your side look like complete nutters.

austerity did not work to fix Italy.

that is a fact

No, fact is spending did not fix Italy, you have proven that over and over in this very thread... That's how they got into the mess. Austerity is a method to fix a problem that can be used lightly or to an extreme. If a country is in as much debt as Italy due to Progressive spending habits over many years, it's safe to say Italy needs pretty extreme Austerity to correct their budget and that will take a good amount of time.

How much did Italy cut cut in % of the spending TM?

Over 5 and a half billion in spending cuts.

Ok, so they owe 1.9 trillion Euros, that's well over 2 Trillion in dollars... How close is Italy to having a balanced budget so that they can start paying down their debt that was build through a never ending stimulus spending that crushed their economy?

Forum List

Back