Once again austerity fails

Its tanking their economy you fucking idiot

Let me see if I have this right....

So Italy was spending so much money that they couldn't even pay it back, in fact they were what was it 119% of GDP in spending? And you want us to believe that Austerity is what caused the economy to collapse? What was the other option here TM, to keep borrowing more and hope that magically they never have to pay anyone back? People stopped lending them money TM... Where was the money going to come from?

Really, spell it out for us... what was the other option, and try to avoid the option where they kept spending seeing as that's what they were doing and it didn't work. That is you know, fact and reality.

Its tanking their economy you fucking idiot

Let me see if I have this right....

So Italy was spending so much money that they couldn't even pay it back, in fact they were what was it 119% of GDP in spending? And you want us to believe that Austerity is what caused the economy to collapse? What was the other option here TM, to keep borrowing more and hope that magically they never have to pay anyone back? People stopped lending them money TM... Where was the money going to come from?

Really, spell it out for us... what was the other option, and try to avoid the option where they kept spending seeing as that's what they were doing and it didn't work. That is you know, fact and reality.

she will never answer......just hack on and on. :lmao:

cutting spending at high rates when business is NOT spending means you get less revenue because no one has any to give you

cutting spending at high rates when business is NOT spending means you get less revenue because no one has any to give you

How fast was Italy recovering while borrowing TM? The issue is no one will lend to them, where do you get the money.... What is the other option when "Stimulus" has failed TM?

TM, how long will it take for Italy to get to a balanced budget with 5 billion in cuts... BTW, what did they cut to achieve that, soccer practice or something?

With 5 billion in cuts, if everything stays the same, it looks like 70 ish years to break even with their GDP. Currently their deficit is still growing by about 4% a year from the looks of it, so 5 billion wouldn't even cover that... Meaning Italy’s "austerity" is so minor that it actually does not even reverse the speed at which they are increasing their deficit.

This is based on the last few years of growth is the deficit, prior to the “Austerity” cuts, meaning the cuts were pointlessly small.

With 5 billion in cuts, if everything stays the same, it looks like 70 ish years to break even with their GDP. Currently their deficit is still growing by about 4% a year from the looks of it, so 5 billion wouldn't even cover that... Meaning Italy’s "austerity" is so minor that it actually does not even reverse the speed at which they are increasing their deficit.

This is based on the last few years of growth is the deficit, prior to the “Austerity” cuts, meaning the cuts were pointlessly small.

TM is the epitome of a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Especially when she parrots articles in isolation without bothering to make any attempt to understand the why and how. She cites budget cuts of 4.5 billion without even realising that over this year Italy has to borrow 360 billion to pay its debts.

Why is Italy in trouble?

Italy has massive debts totalling €1.9 trillion, but for many years its life in the red has not been considered a problem worth more than the odd grumble as it has always been able to keep up with repayments.

That has changed dramatically. The reason why Italy has come under such heavy fire from investors is that it is seen as weak link in the Eurozone thanks to both the size of the debt pile and most importantly its debt to GDP ratio, which is the second highest in the EU at 120 per cent of GDP.

The wave of fear washing over the Eurozone economies has seen the cost of servicing that debt rise dramatically and that is bad news for Italy, which also suffers from very slow growth and so cannot boost its power to repay the debt.

Over the next year the country needs to borrow about €360bn, mostly to repay its debts, and the markets fear that it will not be able to afford to do this as investors demand higher and higher rates of return for buying debt that they see as increasingly risky prospect.

Eurozone debt crisis: Why is Italy in trouble and does it matter to you? | This is Money

Italy adopted austerity ( their own words) and now their economy is tanking.

reality is not on your side

Still can't understand the realities of cause and effect, huh. No surprise there!

I dont even know why you go to the trouble to try and help her.... i just go straight to the mocking. Its where it all ends up anyway.

:lmao:

It's a hoot watching her trying to deny reality!

Still can't understand the realities of cause and effect, huh. No surprise there!

I dont even know why you go to the trouble to try and help her.... i just go straight to the mocking. Its where it all ends up anyway.

she has a bit of a bent reality....so what she spews fits her perfectly. Hack is hack.

she has a bit of a bent reality....so what she spews fits her perfectly. Hack is hack.

Nature really played a mean trick on her by transposing her facial orifice with her anal orifice.:D

Forum List

Back