On Wednesday, CNN will air a town hall with kids who survived the Florida massacre

The left loves to pawn the children...CNN will coax them, wait for it

And how will they "coax them" exactly? Asking them where they were and how they felt or for their opinions of Florida gun laws?

Jesus - maybe Fox News can schedule a competing show with Young Republicans at that school.

Might be able to find one or two who advocate open carry on campus!

Good idea, real Americans vs tender snowflakes raised by moronic left loons

let no crisis go to waste
This crisis has been going on for almost 20 years

Still nothing has been done
Liberalism is the cause of school shootings. At one time there were guns at schools and this stuff didn't happen. So liberalism needs to go.

When were there guns in schools - the 1800s?
Liberalism is the cause of not only school shootings - but every bad thing that happens in the world
Amiright? :rolleyes-41:

let no crisis go to waste
This crisis has been going on for almost 20 years

Still nothing has been done
I can live with it as long as there is a real discussion that includes more than demonizing gun owners, and the typical soundbites. I would like to hear more dialog regarding the extreme violent imagery in media and gaming, failure of our mental health system,the lack of personal responsibility ,the pushing of rytalin and other powerful drugs for behavior, the change in culture for the last 40 years that puts less emphasis on the traditional family, the loss of a sense of higher purpose, the demonization of law enforcement, and the failure of our education system since the inception of the Dept of Education.
I want to see a real self reflection on what has changed over 40 years in our culture.

Somehow I believe I will be disappointed and we will continue to hear the same crap.

They'll quickly point to, gun bad. A lot of these students even knew what the shooter was up to, were notified, and did nothing.

WTF are you talking about now and what would you liked them to have done?

They reported this kook time and time again. The cops visited him 39 times but it''s Florida ...

Not much they could do

Stop Putting Traumatized Teenagers On Television

"the children who are dying are real kids from real families. some were doing foolish things. some were caught at the wrong place at the wrong time. but all kids have the right to live. my child is dead. your child could be next." - Father of Parkland massacre victim

can't wait to watch this!

Agree - look forward to it but disagree with the article. Some of the kids I've seen are mature and articulate beyond their years.

Put them on television! *Emma Garcia now up to 1.2 million hits

YES, YES....please roll out that loud mouth, twisted little, carpet munching anchor baby “iT” to sell middle America on gun control.....PLEASE DO THAT.

NOTE:
Her 1.2 million hits are all from Mexifornia and Loon York.... they fuckin love her there....weird huh?

They'll quickly point to, gun bad. A lot of these students even knew what the shooter was up to, were notified, and did nothing.

They reported this kook time and time again. The cops visited him 39 times but it''s Florida ...

Not much they could do

They did nothing, same as the fbi. You're still looney.

This is a horrible idea.
Nothing like sensationalizing a horrific event for ratings and shock value. But I would expect nothing else from today's corporate media.

The Question I would ask.
When goes a 19-year-old need 10 Rifles, one being an AR-15

And a bullet semi proof vest to go Hunting?

upload_2018-2-19_13-28-14.png

btw: Seems Florida has no records he ever got any hunting permits/Lic..

Not much they could do

Thanks for the non-answer --- I guess

Not much they could do

Thanks for the non-answer --- I guess

Oh....I dont know....do their job?

The left wing media is channeling the grief and shock of kids into a despicable political agenda. It's child abuse.

You should be ashamed of yourself, but being a right wing Trump Chump you're incapable of shame.

As if only kids caught in a hail of gun fire would be traumatized, anybody with a scintilla of humanity was traumatized ...

YES, YES....please roll out that loud mouth, twisted little, carpet munching anchor baby “iT” to sell middle America on gun control.....PLEASE DO THAT.

NOTE:
Her 1.2 million hits are all from Mexifornia and Loon York.... they fuckin love her there....weird huh?

Actually that's YouTube only - When you include social media and TV websites - she's over FIFTY million hits.

As for your "carpet munching" comment -

:fu:

And how will they "coax them" exactly? Asking them where they were and how they felt or for their opinions of Florida gun laws?

Jesus - maybe Fox News can schedule a competing show with Young Republicans at that school.

CNN is disgusting. But so are you.

What did I tell you about annoying me snot blower? You bring nothing but trolling, knock it off

What did I tell you about annoying me snot blower? You bring nothing but trolling, knock it off

Crying now? Grow up.

You call Shaw a "snot blower" then accuse him of trolling?

Yer a piece o work Sassy

Last edited:

Forum List

Back