On Wednesday, CNN will air a town hall with kids who survived the Florida massacre

I just can't understand the rightwing hate machine attacking students who had just survived a massacre

You are not really a student, you are only saying what you are told to say, you have no right to complain...you are just a kid

Have they no conscience?
Is anyone off limits?

Now it's time to attack that school in the latest school shooting .
It took the fake news 5 days to post a video of 10 or so kids, beating up on Mr. Cruz . Which my son friend show me one day after the shooting .

It took til the next day ( which is 6 days now ) for the fake news to tell us what the fight was about . Fake news says those 10 or so kids were defending Mr. Cruz ex-girlfriend because he threaten her and her family .

If this was true, Mr. Cruz ex-girlfriend and her parents would of told the story ?
Of course they would of, just more fake news .

Now we have the fake news saying that DHS says the dead ( adopted mother )
was a bruising Mr. Cruz . Nothing like dragging dead people ( adopted mother ) through the mud .

Lets not forget Mr. Cruz was also Autistic and in the public schools .
Why ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

We have millions of students in our schools with symptoms of autism

That is not the problem. Those students exhibiting violent tendencies should be denied the right to buy guns

No disrespect ..
I have a Nephew that is going to be 18 and is Autistic .

He's never been in the public ( Normal ) school system .
These kids do not go to regular school .
Yes, he's in the Public school, but has no interaction with the normal kids ..

But then, I live in Oakland County Michigan .
Last time I checked, 7 richest County in the nation ..

Let me tell you some true faxes, my sister and the family live everyday .
If you say happy birthday to him on his birthday, it's melt down time .
Say . hey buddy, it's melt down time .

There's lot of other things these kids have melt downs over and there's no stopping them . The state has a social worker seeing him every month to see how he's doing .
We don't need to go there, if you know what I mean .

I fear for my sister in the future, with her son .

It took the fake news 5 days to post a video of 10 or so kids, beating up on Mr. Cruz . Which my son friend show me one day after the shooting .

It took til the next day ( which is 6 days now ) for the fake news to tell us what the fight was about . Fake news says those 10 or so kids were defending Mr. Cruz ex-girlfriend because he threaten her and her family .

If this was true, Mr. Cruz ex-girlfriend and her parents would of told the story ?

was a bruising Mr. Cruz . Nothing like dragging dead people ( adopted mother ) through the mud .

That is not the problem. Those students exhibiting violent tendencies should be denied the right to buy guns

No disrespect ..

There's lot of other things these kids have melt downs over and there's no stopping them . The state has a social worker seeing him every month to see how he's doing .

Each child has his own challenges
There is no "one size fits all" for autism

Some kids are capable of assimilating into society, some are not

I see nothing wrong with letting them try

No disrespect ..

Each child has his own challenges
There is no "one size fits all" for autism

Some kids are capable of assimilating into society, some are not

I see nothing wrong with letting them try

I can agree, to disagree .

Stop Putting Traumatized Teenagers On Television

"the children who are dying are real kids from real families. some were doing foolish things. some were caught at the wrong place at the wrong time. but all kids have the right to live. my child is dead. your child could be next." - Father of Parkland massacre victim

can't wait to watch this!
/——-/ Will CNN continue to hand out scripted responses? RCP: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student Colton Haab said he was approached by CNN to ask a question at Wednesday night's town hall but decided not to after the network gave him a "scripted question," quashing one he wrote himself.

Senator Rubio was bullied at this town hall. BULLIED. The left are BULLIES!

"Young people have helped lead all our great movements. How inspiring to see it again in so many smart, fearless students standing up for their right to be safe; marching and organizing to remake the world as it should be. We've been waiting for you. And we've got your backs." - President Obama

"Young people have helped lead all our great movements. How inspiring to see it again in so many smart, fearless students standing up for their right to be safe; marching and organizing to remake the world as it should be. We've been waiting for you. And we've got your backs." - President Obama

President Obama is right

It was the students who ended the Vietnam War after the adults couldn't figure out we were killing kids for no reason

Boy, that was fast. I think most common sense-thinking Americans are pretty disgusted with the mass Media exploitation of this tragedy. It's been shockingly shameful. CNN and others have behaved like rabid carrion pecking at the dead childrens' still-warm bodies. Shame on all of them.

Boy, that was fast. I think most common sense-thinking Americans are pretty disgusted with the mass Media exploitation of this tragedy. It's been shockingly shameful. CNN and others have behaved like rabid carrion pecking at the dead childrens' still-warm bodies. Shame on all of them.

Poor Snowflake

Can I find you a safe space

Poor Snowflake

Can I find you a safe space

Y'all are disgusting cretins. And most Americans know that.

Forum List

Back