CDZ Covid Vaccine Mandate For Healthcare Workers

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So,.. I just had to look this up as I thought the court overturned all vaccine mandates and so I wondered what the problem was of why people were still protesting and I found out that it was because it was still in effect for healthcare workers. Now here is where I'm on the fence. Normally I'm against these mandates no ifs, ands, or buts about it,.. but with healthcare I'm not sure because there seems like there could be liability involved if somebody was infected with Covid and passed it onto another person and they died from it. Any thoughts or opinions about this? This in the CDZ for a reason guys btw. I just want a friendly debate please. :)

So,.. I just had to look this up as I thought the court overturned all vaccine mandates and so I wondered what the problem was of why people were still protesting and I found out that it was because it was still in effect for healthcare workers. Now here is where I'm on the fence. Normally I'm against these mandates no ifs, ands, or buts about it,.. but with healthcare I'm not sure because there seems like there could be liability involved if somebody was infected with Covid and passed it onto another person and they died from it. Any thoughts or opinions about this? This in the CDZ for a reason guys btw. I just want a friendly debate please. :)
The mandates on the vaccine is more akin to orders from a dictatorship, imo.

It actually is bigger than 'healthcare'. It is also nursing homes and homes for disabled people. Anyone who takes Medicare/Medicaid as payment.
Plus, because of the labor shortage this has created, they are asking vacced people who currently have covid are being asked to come back to work.
While sick.
A sick person will spread their sickness much faster than a person who isn't showing any signs of being sick.

At this point I’m not sure what vaccine mandates accomplish. It does lessen your chances of getting the virus and generally makes symptoms less severe even so we are seeing even fully vaccinated people who have had a booster shot can still get the virus and transmit it to other’s. It feels like a lot of the vaccine mandate stuff is now mainly for show.

Forum List

Back