On the Breitbart Website

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yes I turned to this respected news outlet earlier today. I was hoping to read a more sympathetic account of the politically motivated arrest of Mr Bannon and his fellow patriots.
But I cant find anything at all. Not a peep. Am I looking at the right website ? Is there another Breitbart ?

Yes I turned to this respected news outlet earlier today. I was hoping to read a more sympathetic account of the politically motivated arrest of Mr Bannon and his fellow patriots.
But I cant find anything at all. Not a peep. Am I looking at the right website ? Is there another Breitbart ?
Breitbart: "Never knew him."

She was your best candidate........but didn't toe the party line........refused to march lock step.....outsider.....

Snubbed.......even though she had votes............Imagine that..........The DNC eats their own.

Yes I turned to this respected news outlet earlier today. I was hoping to read a more sympathetic account of the politically motivated arrest of Mr Bannon and his fellow patriots. But I cant find anything at all. Not a peep. Am I looking at the right website ? Is there another Breitbart ?
But Breitbart did report Biden's speech as "enormously effective".

FNC’s Wallace: Biden ‘Blew a Big Hole’ in Trump Attacks

It just seems remarkable that they have not covered a story that is getting attention across the world. I wonder if that is the defining line between respectable news outlets and pressure groups that masquerade as news outlets ?
No one believes the media anymore.........any of them.........we sure don't believe you either

Yes I turned to this respected news outlet earlier today. I was hoping to read a more sympathetic account of the politically motivated arrest of Mr Bannon and his fellow patriots. But I cant find anything at all. Not a peep. Am I looking at the right website ? Is there another Breitbart ?

Is that a power struggle between right wing news outlets ?

Yawning, 200 more to come

Enjoy

This is a thread in "media" about omissions by Breitbart. Start your own thread with your deflection crap.

This is a thread in "media" about omissions by Breitbart. Start your own thread with your deflection crap.
aka..........you are pushing a liberal BS whine.........and anyone who calls you on it will make you whine like a little bitch

Is that a power struggle between right wing news outlets?
Someone has to pick up the scraps after Trump is gone. The vultures are out already.

Frickin' Leftist.

No wonder you guys are referred to as No/Low Information Extremist !!!

Frickin' Leftist.

No wonder you guys are referred to as No/Low Information Extremist !!!
I would be "no information" if I relied on Breitbart to tell me what was going on.

I would be "no information" if I relied on Breitbart to tell me what was going on.
No ...

You are No Information because you started a thread whining about a Breitbart Article that YOU couldn't find when a 0.5 second Google search easily produced 2 articles.

You are a Fake News Sheeple who does not know how to use Google.

THAT is why you are a No Information Extremist!!!!

Forum List

Back