On Social Security, Vote for asswipe?

From the guy that had an ineffectual response to the corona virus, now this;

And you strike out AGAIN! Don't you ever get tired of starting lame threads and making inane posts? Better luck next time, Sluggo.

Screwing retired American Workers gives you a boner? You are the worst of the worst.

And you strike out AGAIN! Don't you ever get tired of starting lame threads and making inane posts? Better luck next time, Sluggo.

No hon, and since you can't get in and discuss anything as per punkass usual, you can give me an emoji below. "Both" of your illustrious donor class representing political parties have their sites set on redistributing more wealth from society to the aristocracy. Both Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid are being targeted.

How's "the hoax" going so far country music fan?

Screwing retired American Workers gives you a boner? You are the worst of the worst.

I've never seen him be all that picky or targeted, he's more of a fvck half of America kinda guy.

Told you. They’ll use whatever crisis is happening to say we need to cut everyone’s side 20% and raise the retirement age. Trump shouldn’t have passed his 2017 tax breaks

I always laugh when someone talks about the cola for social security. They never realize that not only is the cola not really enough but when you take into account that the cost of Medicare goes up and wipes out cola the whole thing is just a joke.
Anyone that actually thinks that social security is anything but a few pennies to help you live is just kidding themselves.

I always laugh when someone talks about the cola for social security. They never realize that not only is the cola not really enough but when you take into account that the cost of Medicare goes up and wipes out cola the whole thing is just a joke.
Anyone that actually thinks that social security is anything but a few pennies to help you live is just kidding themselves.

Not my experience. How long have you been retired and on Social Security and Medicare again?

The hope of a stimulus package just put 11.3% back people's 401K's.

And he posts this bullshit.

The worst kind of self concerned fuck there is.

Hope and change? Really? The run-up was caused by buybacks due to exclusion in the bail out. Tomorrow we have sell-off.

Not my experience. How long have you been retired and on Social Security and Medicare again?
I retired at 60 traveled the U.S. Took social security a 62.
I can understand why you don't have that experience.

Now that people hoard toilet paper, the word "asswipe" doesnt have the negative connotations it once did.

How are toilet paper hoarders different than capital horders and who is more detriment to society at large?
[/QUOT

huh? are you making a riddle?
who am I to demand people act like i want them. free country, if hoarding is your thing go for it
cheaper than cocaine.

Two years ago because of the hold harmless clause of Medicare most people recieved two dollar or less increases to their social security. Hard to keep up with that kind of increase when almost every food item usually goes up more then that. Utilities go up a lot more.

Forum List

Back