On July 29, a United plane was nearly totaled after a hard landingWho was flying that aircraft?

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Well, DEI appears to have struck. And how often has/will DEI strike, and how many must die bowing down to DEI?

On July 29, a United plane was nearly totaled after a hard landing

Who was flying that aircraft?

Was the co-pilot a former flight attendant who was FIRED and then rehired through United’s DEI program despite being on a list to not return to United?

Am I correct that this individual failed multiple trainings including simulator training?

Am I also correct that United has covered up this DEI disaster and many others?

Well, DEI appears to have struck. And how often has/will DEI strike, and how many must die bowing down to DEI?

Was the co-pilot a former flight attendant who was FIRED and then rehired through United’s DEI program despite being on a list to not return to United?
Am I correct that this individual failed multiple trainings including simulator training?

Another boring attack on female pilots. Ho Hum.

If this is correct and was reported by an independent and responsible media, United would be making some corrections quickly or they would lose most of their customers. But since the Democrats in charge don't CARE about excellence or even competence, but DEI is the most important thing to achieve these days, if this is correct, the American public is even further endangered.

Another boring attack on female pilots. Ho Hum.
This is all based on the say so of some contributor of the Babylon Bee.. .

Where is her proof? What is the name of the co-pilot/First Officer that had control? Where did Ashley St. Clair get the information that this "woman" was a flight attendant, that was fired and told not to be hired?

Even the NTSB does not have that information.

1704493063534.png

1704493082715.png

"On July 29, 2023, about 1034 central daylight time (CDT), United Airlines flight 702, a Boeing
767-322(ER), N641UA, sustained substantial damage when it was involved in an accident while
landing at George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), Houston, Texas. The 202 passengers
and crew onboard were uninjured. The flight was operating as a 14 Code of Federal
Regulations Part 121 scheduled domestic passenger flight from Newark Liberty International
Airport (EWR), New Jersey, to IAH.

The flight crew reported that the first officer (FO) was the pilot flying and the captain was the
pilot monitoring. The departure from EWR and the cruise segment of the flight were
uneventful. Upon arrival at IAH, they were cleared for the DOOBI2 arrival and the ILS 26L
approach. According to the flight crew, the airplane was fully configured for landing, on speed
and in compliance with the company’s stable approach criteria and the initial touchdown on
the main wheels was normal.
The FO stated that after the main landing gear touched down, he
held aft pressure on the control yoke to keep the nose wheel from hitting the runway;
however,
the nose wheel made contact with abnormal force. . . . "

That doesn't sound like that First Officer was a female to me. . unless it was a transgender? :dunno:

:auiqs.jpg:

I have a quick question. Why is it you RE Radicals are always suckered in to believing such nonsense? I mean 9 times out of 10 the bullshit is exposed as fake, and you guys rush out with the very next one screaming see how awful they are.

What it looks like is a little pilot error, and some bad luck.

When the first bounce happened, the pilot apparently pulled back to prevent further bounces. This was futile as the first bounce was enough to trigger the spoilers on landing system. This deploys spoilers to help stop the plane when the wheels are all on the ground. It can be and often is set to automatically deploy.

The Spoilers caused the second bounce, and the third was exacerbated by the reversers coming on.

This was the oldest airplane in the United Fleet. And it was being flown by a new First Officer.

This is all based on the say so of some contributor of the Babylon Bee.. .

Where is her proof? What is the name of the co-pilot/First Officer that had control? Where did Ashley St. Clair get the information that this "woman" was a flight attendant, that was fired and told not to be hired?

Even the NTSB does not have that information.

View attachment 883897

View attachment 883899
"On July 29, 2023, about 1034 central daylight time (CDT), United Airlines flight 702, a Boeing
767-322(ER), N641UA, sustained substantial damage when it was involved in an accident while
landing at George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), Houston, Texas. The 202 passengers
and crew onboard were uninjured. The flight was operating as a 14 Code of Federal
Regulations Part 121 scheduled domestic passenger flight from Newark Liberty International
Airport (EWR), New Jersey, to IAH.

The flight crew reported that the first officer (FO) was the pilot flying and the captain was the
pilot monitoring. The departure from EWR and the cruise segment of the flight were
uneventful. Upon arrival at IAH, they were cleared for the DOOBI2 arrival and the ILS 26L
approach. According to the flight crew, the airplane was fully configured for landing, on speed
and in compliance with the company’s stable approach criteria and the initial touchdown on
the main wheels was normal.
The FO stated that after the main landing gear touched down, he
held aft pressure on the control yoke to keep the nose wheel from hitting the runway;
however,
the nose wheel made contact with abnormal force. . . . "

That doesn't sound like that First Officer was a female to me. . unless it was a transgender? :dunno:

:auiqs.jpg:
Thread.

I think a lot of people assumed things like DEI and global warming would never affect serious things. Like, when people start dying. Wrong. There are no boundaries for this leftist crap.

Matt Walsh discussing the DEI co-pilot on this flight who had been a complete failure because he was prone to pressing random buttons during emergency simulations is funny and extremely frightening:

In December of 2022, a Boeing 777 operated by United Airlines took off from Hawaii in heavy rain. About a minute into the flight, the aircraft plummeted towards the ocean. It came just 750 feet from hitting the water at high-speed, which almost certainly would have killed all 280 people on board. In the end, the pilots saved the aircraft by a matter of seconds.

For more than two months, no one heard about this incident.

Well, we'd want to be inclusive.

Forum List

Back