omnibus prohibits using CBP funding to improve US border security, allocates $410 million on border security for Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Tunisia &Oman

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i always thought i should rule over Oman, though i'm not from there. i'd get so much goodies from the US /sarcasm

Wow, just wow. Untold thousands of Americans KILLED by illegals and government does everything it can to allow millions more to flood into OUR country.

Wow, just wow. Untold thousands of Americans KILLED by illegals and government does everything it can to allow millions more to flood into OUR country.
Yep. So hurry up and Dump Trump and run Ron DeSantis so that the Pubs have a chance of winning again, in order to stop such insanity.

The GOP is our best chance to stop all that, but you need to win, first, and you have zero chance - zero - of doing that in 2024 unless you change candidates.

Last edited:
Yep. So hurry up and Dump Trump and run Ron DeSantis so that the Pubs have a chance of winning again, in order to stop such insanity.

The GOP is our best chance to stop all that, but you need to win, first, and you have zero chance - zero - of doing that in 2024 unless you change candidates.
Meh, nobody cares what anyone from Illinois thinks. Go arrest your corrupt politicians.

Meh, nobody cares what anyone from Illinois thinks. Go arrest your corrupt politicians.
My place-of-residence doesn't have the slightest bearing whatsoever on the truth of what I observed in that post.

You also know it for The Truth but you lack the intellectual and political courage to face Reality and admit that publicly.

The rest of us understand and sympathize with you for your shortcomings.

My place-of-residence doesn't have the slightest bearing whatsoever on the truth of what I observed in that post.

You also know it for The Truth but you lack the intellectual and political courage to face Reality and admit that publicly.

The rest of us understand and sympathize with you for your shortcomings.
Meh, birds of a feather flock together. Your state is an armpit.

Immaterial to the point being made; namely, that Trump cannot win in 2024.
If Dems think Trump was bad, they are in for a surprise. He's nice compared to the leaders we'll elect next to destroy Democrats. Look increasingly people hate Democrats the lying rat bastards, I guess that's what Dems wanted.

If Dems think Trump was bad, they are in for a surprise. He's nice compared to the leaders we'll elect next to destroy Democrats. Look increasingly people hate Democrats the lying rat bastards, I guess that's what Dems wanted.
That's fine. Make 'em as nasty as you like. So long as they relinquish power peaceably when their time comes.

Forum List

Back