'OMG'

'OMG'

Human's response when she was told someone was trying to hack Hillary's illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured private server illegally containing TOP Secret SCI compartmentalized information...

Was she shocked SOMEONE ELSE besides her was stealing Hillary's e-mails, as she was illegally sending all of Hillary's e-mails to her own personal laptop at home, the one sitting on her perv husband's naked junk as he texted under-age girls?

I wonder what she said when she and Hillary found heard the news exposed that the Russians, Chinese, and w other foreign entities were able to access and steal that data?

That was the three-letter response from top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin -- familiar Internet shorthand for "Oh my God!" -- when Justin Cooper, the technology pro overseeing Clinton's private home-based email servers, told her shortly after midnight on Jan. 9, 2011, that "someone was trying to hack us."

"The revelation was contained in a trove of newly released, partially redacted FBI documents from the agency's investigation into whether Clinton mishandled classified information -- a probe known as the "Midyear Exam." The document release reveals numerous episodes in which the Clinton team either suspected it had been hacked or seemingly acknowledged that security measures had come up short."

The document release exposes the FACT that Hillary Clinton UNDENIABLY BROKE NUMEROUS LAWS regarding illegal handling of classified....and KNEW she was doing it:

"The files also included the handwritten notes of agents' March 2016 interview with Cooper, who described the presence of a “SCIF” — an acronym "sensitive compartmented information facility" -- in Clinton's Chappaqua, N.Y., and Washington, D.C., homes.

According to Cooper's comments as described in the notes, the server rooms in both locations were often left exposed.

“Open door — not always secured, sometimes when HRC not @ residence was not closed. (both resid)," the notes said."

FBI notes also revealed Hillary used ordinary home computers instead of secure authorized computers in the SCIFs for all of the classified data / work....

'OMG' is RIGHT!

Hillary was protected from crimes so bad she would never have seen the light of day again after being sent to prison....and so was Huma.

Attempt to hack email server stunned Clinton aide, FBI files show

Fake News

As is all news liberals disagree with.

When they decided to stage a coup, Hillary and the rest violated the unspoken agreement that they could never face any real criminal charges.

I keep hearing the Led Zeppelin song. Your Time is gonna come

--- Because it's one of the few songs they can't be sued over?

I keep hearing that, but they completely owned every song they were ever accused of stealing.

No Frank. What they did was paste their names on them. Ask Jake Holmes about that. Ask Moby Grape. Ask Anne Bredon. Ask Willie Dixon.

Yanno what, in one of my radio stations I pulled out a multi-disc LP of a blues festival from I think 1964. From that album if you played songs in a particular order you basically had an acoustic version of almost the entire first LZ album, not counting Anne Bredon. For that you'd have to play Joan Baez.

Of course the one you mention here wasn't on there. It was a real stinker. You can see why they didn't trust their own authorship.
Total unmitigated BS!!!

There's so very little that LZ has in common with what they "stole" . You think Lemon Song is a theft of Killing Floor?

Laughable

Couple of lines, no biggie. And those lines are from Robert Johnson's Travelling Riverside grafted onto Howlin' Wolf's Killing Floor. Some standard blooze elements that make the rounds.

Jake Holmes' "Dazed and Confused" or Joan Baez' recording of "Babë" however, that's a whole ''nother smoke.

Stairway to heaven is 98% Robert Plant melody and lyrics

It is. Ironically when Little Roger and the Goosebumbs parodied it by singing the lyrics to the Gilligan's Island theme song, with full credit to LZ for the music, LZ sued their pants off. I believe their next song was titled "Having it Both Ways: Priceless".

What point were you trying to make with the song that sounded absolutely nothing like LZ's Dazed?

What point were you trying to make with the song that sounded absolutely nothing like LZ's Dazed?
Perhaps that Mueller's report ended up not 'sounding like' collusion / obstruction ... Based on zero indictment / convictions for either ...

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back