OMG: Young Trump Pulled on Pigtails, Threw Rocks

This is one of the best Trump outrages so far.

The democrats said they had an army thst will be going back through his entire life.

Well it should be better than the 'investigators' that Trump said that he hired to find out the truth about President Obama......

LOL
Donald Trump:
“Let me tell you … if I got the nomination, if I decide to run, you may go back and interview people from my kindergarten. They’ll remember me. [With Obama,] nobody comes forward. Nobody knows who he is until later in his life. It’s very strange.”
Trump says he has doubts about Obama’s birth place

Yep- Trump the Birther.

How dare anyone investigate his childhood......
Clinton started the birther thing.
Fact checking the media — yes, the Clinton machine did start the birther movement

So you think that Donald Trump is just a gullible fool whose strings are being pulled by Hillary? LOL.

Well that might well be but look at your own link- not on bit of evidence that Hillary Clinton ever had anything to do with the Birther movement.

Started on a right wing website in February of 2008.

Anyone know what Obama did in college, let alone elementary school?

WashPost Expose: A Young Trump Pulled on Pigtails, Threw Rocks.

NewsBusters, today

LOL- there are whole books on what President Obama did in college and all the way back to elementary school.

kindergarten | The Obama Diary

noelanikindergarten1.jpg

Who knows where Trump went to kindergarten.....LOL
Name one then, shitforbrains.
That link is a blog about Trump, dufus.

Okay- you are an idiot- an ignorant idiot- see wasn't hard to name one

Retired teachers on Maui recall young, ‘cute’ student Barry - Mauinews.com | News, Sports, Jobs, Visitor''s Information - The Maui News

As student teachers, it never occurred to Aimee Yatsushiro or Katherine Nakamoto that a cute 5-year-old from their first teaching experience would become president one day, actually the first African-American president.

"You tell students all the time you can be whatever you want to be when you grow up," Nakamoto said. "And now here's Barack Obama. He's president. Who would have thought?"

Yatsushiro, a retired teacher from Kahului, served as a student teacher from September to December 1966 at Noelani Elementary School on Oahu. Her supervising teacher was Kazuko Sakai, the primary educator for about 25 students in a kindergarten class that included a boy named Barack "Barry" Obama.

513898_1.jpg

"He was a cute, likable, heavy build-child," Yatsushiro recalled. "I could visualize Barry smiling, dressed in his long-sleeved, white shirt tucked into his brown Bermuda shorts, and wearing laced shoes."

Nakamoto, also a retired teacher now living in Wailuku, coincidentally was assigned to the same kindergarten class, only this time from January to June of 1967. Nakamoto said she never used a nickname for the student. "We called him Barack. . . . He was very well mannered, respectful, confident and independent."

Both women were filled with pride Tuesday morning as they watched the inauguration and festivities unfold on television.

"I don't cry very easily," Yatsushiro said. "But today I had tears. It was very moving. Obama did a good job, and it was an excellent presentation."

Nakamoto said she woke up as she does most mornings at 4:30 a.m. and stayed glued to the TV for much of the day. "It was all so nice and very impressive."

Comparing notes with each other, Nakamoto and Yatsushiro described Obama and his kindergarten classmates as a "wonderful group of children."

"Barry Obama and the rest of his class were an impressive bunch of children who made us want to teach. They're a lot of the reason we decided to continue and be teachers."

Nakamoto's teaching career started on Oahu where she taught for five years. She retired in the year 2000 from Wailuku Elementary School after more than 31 years of service with the Hawaii Department of Education.

Yatsushiro spent all 28 years of her teaching career at Haiku Elementary School where she retired in 1995

Trump
What where his grades in college? What courses did he take?

The democrats said they had an army thst will be going back through his entire life.

Well it should be better than the 'investigators' that Trump said that he hired to find out the truth about President Obama......

LOL
Donald Trump:
“Let me tell you … if I got the nomination, if I decide to run, you may go back and interview people from my kindergarten. They’ll remember me. [With Obama,] nobody comes forward. Nobody knows who he is until later in his life. It’s very strange.”

Yep- Trump the Birther.

Fact checking the media — yes, the Clinton machine did start the birther movement

And your candidate took it over, so?
:lmao:

NewsBusters, today

LOL- there are whole books on what President Obama did in college and all the way back to elementary school.

noelanikindergarten1.jpg

Retired teachers on Maui recall young, ‘cute’ student Barry - Mauinews.com | News, Sports, Jobs, Visitor''s Information - The Maui News

As student teachers, it never occurred to Aimee Yatsushiro or Katherine Nakamoto that a cute 5-year-old from their first teaching experience would become president one day, actually the first African-American president.

"You tell students all the time you can be whatever you want to be when you grow up," Nakamoto said. "And now here's Barack Obama. He's president. Who would have thought?"

Yatsushiro, a retired teacher from Kahului, served as a student teacher from September to December 1966 at Noelani Elementary School on Oahu. Her supervising teacher was Kazuko Sakai, the primary educator for about 25 students in a kindergarten class that included a boy named Barack "Barry" Obama.

513898_1.jpg

"He was a cute, likable, heavy build-child," Yatsushiro recalled. "I could visualize Barry smiling, dressed in his long-sleeved, white shirt tucked into his brown Bermuda shorts, and wearing laced shoes."

Nakamoto, also a retired teacher now living in Wailuku, coincidentally was assigned to the same kindergarten class, only this time from January to June of 1967. Nakamoto said she never used a nickname for the student. "We called him Barack. . . . He was very well mannered, respectful, confident and independent."

Both women were filled with pride Tuesday morning as they watched the inauguration and festivities unfold on television.

"I don't cry very easily," Yatsushiro said. "But today I had tears. It was very moving. Obama did a good job, and it was an excellent presentation."

Nakamoto said she woke up as she does most mornings at 4:30 a.m. and stayed glued to the TV for much of the day. "It was all so nice and very impressive."

Comparing notes with each other, Nakamoto and Yatsushiro described Obama and his kindergarten classmates as a "wonderful group of children."

"Barry Obama and the rest of his class were an impressive bunch of children who made us want to teach. They're a lot of the reason we decided to continue and be teachers."

Nakamoto's teaching career started on Oahu where she taught for five years. She retired in the year 2000 from Wailuku Elementary School after more than 31 years of service with the Hawaii Department of Education.

Yatsushiro spent all 28 years of her teaching career at Haiku Elementary School where she retired in 1995

Trump

Too late, that ship has sailed bub, you lost.

LOL
Donald Trump:

Yep- Trump the Birther.

Yeah, Trump's birtherism is false isn't it, jeez.

NewsBusters, today

noelanikindergarten1.jpg

513898_1.jpg

Trump

Too late, that ship has sailed bub, you lost.
Yeah, but we know Trump pulled on pigtails but no one knows what Obama did in college.

LOL
Donald Trump:

Yep- Trump the Birther.

Hillary lied?
Keep digging, dufus.

LOL
Donald Trump:

Yep- Trump the Birther.

Hillary lied?
Keep digging, dufus.

Could you please post something rational?

LOL
Donald Trump:

Yep- Trump the Birther.

Hillary lied?
Keep digging, dufus.

Trump's History of Raising Birther Questions About Obama

no diggin required.

If Dufus had any self awareness he'd stop mocking Hillarys birther movemement.

Hillary lied?
Keep digging, dufus.

Trump's History of Raising Birther Questions About Obama

no diggin required.
If Dufus had any self awareness he'd stop mocking Hillarys birther movemement.

If the chicken had any awareness at all he would know he was being mocked all day long here.

Forum List

Back