OMG! Romney Running AGAIN? JUST SAY NO!

Putin would be my first choice.

Yeah I know. You're a terrible person.

Oh, come off it. You only dislike Putin because he is THEIR fascist imperial President. Were he in the USA in our WH, you would love him.

In order for Putin to become a leftist darling he would have to become black and non Christian. Then they would love him and acknowledge that he was only helping the Ukraine become more diverse. He wouldn't have invaded, he would be bringing them into the 21st Century multicultural world.

congratulations, you know how to parrot sub-par political rhetoric. thanks for adding nothing to the conversation.

I pretty much think he is..

Which is a shame.

Because his ass kicking would not have been as monumental as the ass kicking a Rand Paul/ Ted Cruz ticket would have gotten.

But either way?

We get another President Clinton!

Putin would be my first choice.

Yeah I know. You're a terrible person.

Oh, come off it. You only dislike Putin because he is THEIR fascist imperial President. Were he in the USA in our WH, you would love him.

In order for Putin to become a leftist darling he would have to become black and non Christian. Then they would love him and acknowledge that he was only helping the Ukraine become more diverse. He wouldn't have invaded, he would be bringing them into the 21st Century multicultural world.

congratulations, you know how to parrot sub-par political rhetoric. thanks for adding nothing to the conversation.

lol, he added humor. That counts for something with some.

Forum List

Back