OMG....!!!!!. Inadvertantly We Elected 'Negan' as President

all you have to do is go over with an entourage, have a party with him as the guest of honor and you have a friend for life. "Stupid ambassadors"

Yeah, maybe their is some value in 'Negan' if we can get him to go oveseas and start conning aggressors instead of the American public.

Aw jeez...already ????saved???? about 5000 jobs. Only about 300 million to go.

Now when it is all said and done. By the time the billionaires get their way we may not like getting reintroduced to slavery across the board. Though I am sure they will proclaim that there is equal opportunity serfdom.
I was going to make a serious reply, but then I saw this.

37399862.jpg

View attachment 105023
Beauty is , we still live in a democracy and I may proclaim all your ignorance at will. though yours and mine may be under threat from an egomaniacal dictator type.

I guess the bottom line question is when exactly did 'Negan' ever sacrifice his self interest for someone less than him. Frigging never, he always placed his pocketbook above everyone, even to the point of cheating his neighbors or the so called tradesman he respects. Just doesn't respedct them enough to pay them in his bankruptsy proceedings. Doesn't hurt him any. Who cares. Can't be a problem just a legal proceeding.

Negan """"took"""" ya all. You ain't got what was promised. Ya gat a wall street billionaire who is going to rake you over the coals.

Started already with the increased energy costs.

Wall Street is so frickking greedy they couldn't wait till after the inauguration. Let's start gouging the useful idiots now.

Wall Street is so frickking greedy they couldn't wait till after the inauguration. Let's start gouging the useful idiots now.

Are you saying that Hitlery wasn't a Wall Street lackey and in the backpocket of the Wall Street financiers and the central bank????

I'm glad that I have seen this stuff years from now. I started burning wood again and make the least trips necessary by car. They can inflate the prices of energy but I don't have to buy it.

Frikin aholes think they have something that I have to have. They are wrong. They also have no sense of love of your neighbor as they keep trying to exploit their American. anti locneighbor. If yaall keep thinking that gouging your neighbor for energy price is a good idea. you are caught up with the status quo and anti American as Texas does have a greater interest than
DEL RIO

Are you saying that Hitlery wasn't a Wall Street lackey and in the backpocket of the Wall Street financiers and the central bank????
I'm saying they all suck and the only one I would have actually trusted in "reality" TO GO AFTER WALL STREET CORRUPTIAN was Bernie Sanders an even that only with reservation. I see the current admin as only a conduit for further repression under the thumb of idiots who happen to have money.

Oh, in all cases, it is a very sad place to be. Many of us were conned by it and some have seen this crap all before.

I'm saying they all suck and the only one I would have actually trusted in "reality" TO GO AFTER WALL STREET CORRUPTIAN was Bernie Sanders an even that only with reservation. I see the current admin as only a conduit for further repression under the thumb of idiots who happen to have money.

Ok, I will give you that and that you have the right to be suspicious and I might be joining you....but let's see what transpires if he is actually able to take office.....m'kay?

Ok, I will give you that and that you have the right to be suspicious and I might be joining you....but let's see what transpires if he is actually able to take office.....m'kay?

Thank you for a bit of recognition that I give a damn.

Bottom line I don't trust that 'Negan' is looking out for anybody than 'Negan'. And we we better be prepared to throw the bum out at will.

Seen a whole lot of self agrrandizement, seen zero self sacrifice. seen zero letting anything go for a higher purpose, including no tax form releases, no self sacrifice in anyway. The dude ani't ready and will never be.

Self centered and protected all the way. Which means the American public means nothing to him.

Last edited:
This all scares the crap out of me. We have an egomaniacal president elect who thinks he knows shit that he doesn't. Acting like a bully and provoking shit that he doesn't even have a clue about. if God has any mercy left towards America I hope He May apply it now because we are acting as total asses now.

Yeah, America really missed out by not electing the Hildebeast, all around thief, liar, child trafficker and murderer. I mean seriously, given how she was able to sell diplomacy for profit to the Clinton slush fund masquerading as a philanthropic entity? HOW could we have not given her a chance to sell America out even further even though her Rothschild masters would have been calling the shots for the most part?

Yeah, Trump may turn out to be "new boss same as the old boss"....but at least I will not have to see that phony POS on my news feed spewing lies and bullshit. If we are able to weather the coming dollar collapse, the next four years are looking better to me. Leftard wail that their cheating and conniving went for naught and that is what galls them....busted for cheating and they STILL lost so they play the blame game....fuck 'em......

Sad state of affairs, heh? I can't disagree with a word you posted.If we have a true democracy, how the fuck do we change it? Certainly by not electing mindless billionaires to office.

All right, my premise is 'Negan' promoted himself falsely to ya'all. YA all think he is going to improve your daily life and my premise is he already forgot about ya because he is all about promoting the 'Negan' name and cares about as much about you as cat fur. Guess how much that may be. He also has a vested interest in helping out his wall street buddies. But this is so sad and negative it must be a lie. IS IT?

Yeah, America really missed out by not electing the Hildebeast, all around thief, liar, child trafficker and murderer. I mean seriously, given how she was able to sell diplomacy for profit to the Clinton slush fund masquerading as a philanthropic entity? HOW could we have not given her a chance to sell America out even further even though her Rothschild masters would have been calling the shots for the most part?

Yeah, Trump may turn out to be "new boss same as the old boss"....but at least I will not have to see that phony POS on my news feed spewing lies and bullshit. If we are able to weather the coming dollar collapse, the next four years are looking better to me. Leftard wail that their cheating and conniving went for naught and that is what galls them....busted for cheating and they STILL lost so they play the blame game....fuck 'em......

So fuck em to the point where we will put any stupid asshole in place of common sense. We have denigrated to the point where we deserve defeat.

All right, my premise is 'Negan' promoted himself falsely to ya'all. YA all think he is going to improve your daily life and my premise is he already forgot about ya because he is all about promoting the 'Negan' name and cares about as much about you as cat fur. Guess how much that may be. He also has a vested interest in helping out his wall street buddies. But this is so sad and negative it must be a lie. IS IT?

Time will tell and if he is a Jesuit co-adjudicator? I will be on his ass like white on rice........the very same people that like my postings now may soon turn their backs on me because the truth is too painful. I am "the watcher".....it's what I do.

Forum List

Back