OMB Director: "Spending on climate change a waste of money!"

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
But spending money on wars is worth the money. Worth it to who exactly? The soldiers who get killed, or the people making billions out of selling weapons?

But spending money on wars is worth the money. Worth it to who exactly? The soldiers who get killed, or the people making billions out of selling weapons?

Real sophomore type response s0n...........really. Discussion for another forum..........yuk.....yuk. But can always tell when somebody hasn't studied a lick of deterrence theory.

Now.....how do you square this thinking? The AGW kooks are pissing and moaning about climate change spending hugely cut.........but they also say, "the science is decided".:wtf::wtf::wtf::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh:

Real sophomore type response s0n...........really. Discussion for another forum..........yuk.....yuk. But can always tell when somebody hasn't studied a lick of deterrence theory.

Now.....how do you square this thinking? The AGW kooks are pissing and moaning about climate change spending hugely cut.........but they also say, "the science is decided".:wtf::wtf::wtf::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh:

Real primary school type response there s0n... blah, ignore, blah, nothing, blah, blah, waste of fucking time....

Republican Playbook

1. There is no climate change
2. There is climate change, but man has nothing to do with it
3. Man is causing climate change, but it is too late to do anything about it

More laughing s0ns............

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/03/16/omb-director-mulvaney-climate-change-research-waste-money/

And fascinating........the AGW alarmists still contend that the skeptics are a "cult"!!! These people are getting whacked over the head with a 38" Louisville Slugger but still not getting it. The best analogy? The black knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.....no elaboration necessary!!:deal:

Lets face it.........nobody is caring about global warming in 2017!:funnyface::funnyface::fu:
Correct:

1 - nobody cares about "climate change" in 2017;

2 - it is a waste of money.

This entire issue belongs to Al Gore and it is a complete waste of time as well.

It all depends on whom you are fighting.

Right about now a nice air raid on N.Korea would be perfect.

Real primary school type response there s0n... blah, ignore, blah, nothing, blah, blah, waste of fucking time....

Yeah.........but which side is not winning?:coffee:

You are an expert on "Deterrence"? It ain't no theory, the number of Boomers out there right now may have the same fire power of all of that used in all the wars in prior history. Our adversaries know that, and Trump ought to too; he should consider the fact that we have a big stick and he ought to STFU, and leave Brinkmanship to that asshole in N. Korea and not emulate him.

Republican Playbook

1. There is no climate change
2. There is climate change, but man has nothing to do with it
3. Man is causing climate change, but it is too late to do anything about it

lol......you goofballs have been saying the same stoopid stuff for 10 years!! Hows that working out for ya?:2up::bye1::bye1:
Well, most of the world is on board

Only Republicans still spout what the oil companies tell them

It all depends on whom you are fighting.

Right about now a nice air raid on N.Korea would be perfect.

Ah, the old "we control the world" nonsense that really just gives more reason for the right to take away your rights.

Yeah.........but which side is not winning?:coffee:

Jeez, I meant kindergarten.

I was worth it to the democrats when Jimmy Carter was the President:

Wait till you get past the 60ties and watch the fireworks at the point in time when he was President.
These firecrackers were not cheap and it's the government that made them.
It took a Republican President to calm it down as the time lapse shows.
At least as far as the Russians and the US were concerned while the French kept on going, mostly in the south Atlantic.
french_nuclear_test_01.jpg

I don't recall any of you beatniks mobbing the French embassy or their officials like you do now with Republican officials. It's not as if above ground mega tonnage fireworks like these had no environment impact.
But the environment survived all of that and now we are supposed to freak out over plant food because the beatniks say it will nuke the planet ?

You are an expert on "Deterrence"? It ain't no theory, the number of Boomers out there right now may have the same fire power of all of that used in all the wars in prior history. Our adversaries know that, and Trump ought to too; he should consider the fact that we have a big stick and he ought to STFU, and leave Brinkmanship to that asshole in N. Korea and not emulate him.

Actually s0n....wrote my thesis on the subject!!:fu:Pacifism is ghey...:gay:...nothing more to say.

You're a fag s0n.....when the shtf someday, you'll be among the first to capitulate because people like me will know exactly where to get the shit we need. You will happily hand shit over..........happily. :2up:. Because in this world, those with the bigger balls always survive.

Last edited:
I was worth it to the democrats when Jimmy Carter was the President:

Wait till you get past the 60ties and watch the fireworks at the point in time when he was President.
These firecrackers were not cheap and it's the government that made them.
It took a Republican President to calm it down as the time lapse shows.
At least as far as the Russians and the US were concerned while the French kept on going, mostly in the south Atlantic.
french_nuclear_test_01.jpg

I don't recall any of you beatniks mobbing the French embassy or their officials like you do now with Republican officials. It's not as if above ground mega tonnage fireworks like these had no environment impact.
But the environment survived all of that and now we are supposed to freak out over plant food because the beatniks say it will nuke the planet ?

I'm not really sure if you were replying to my post at all. What's your point? I mean, you seem to have brought Chernobyl up, and I have no idea what this has got to do with the US going to war.

easter_zpsvobyzowj.png

Last edited by a moderator:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/03/16/omb-director-mulvaney-climate-change-research-waste-money/

And fascinating........the AGW alarmists still contend that the skeptics are a "cult"!!! These people are getting whacked over the head with a 38" Louisville Slugger but still not getting it. The best analogy? The black knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.....no elaboration necessary!!:deal:

Lets face it.........nobody is caring about global warming in 2017!:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

Actually s0n....wrote my thesis on the subject!!:fu:Pacifism is ghey...:gay:...nothing more to say.

You're a fag s0n.....when the shtf someday, you'll be among the first to capitulate because people like me will know exactly where to get the shit we need. You will happily hand shit over..........happily. :2up:. Because in this world, those with the bigger balls always survive.
Brietbart news bought and payed for by only one political philosophy. Great source!!!! Explain to me this. Why can I no longer ski on, fish on, swim in, para sail on the three largest lakes in Ohio not including Lake Erie. Grand Lake St.Marys, Buckeye Lake, and Indian Lake are now no goes do to algae blooms. Lake Erie has had record algae blooms for how many years strait. The city of Toledo could not even drink their water for a long period of time. All of West Columbus and suburbs were on a nitrate warning for most of the summer last year year. I had to pull my self out of the duck blind lottery for Buckeye Lake, Grand Lake, and Indian Lake as their were worries that the ducks are poison. I lived on these lakes all my life until the past ten years. Living here now kind of sucks as I am no longer able to do my favorite out door things. I also can no longer ski on, fish in,swim in, or para sail on large swaths of lake Erie during the algae blooms. Why don't you and the idiots at Breitbart come over here swim in, ski in, para sail on, and eat fish out of these lakes. You do this and I will join you in calling global warming a lie. Warmer water+ nitrate pollution=poisonous algae blooms it is simple fact.

BTW: I lived my whole life out side and have had a gun in my hand for a good percentage of it. I hope you do come for my shit on my turf, I got some thing for ya.

Brietbart news bought and payed for by only one political philosophy. Great source!!!! Explain to me this. Why can I no longer ski on, fish on, swim in, para sail on the three largest lakes in Ohio not including Lake Erie. Grand Lake St.Marys, Buckeye Lake, and Indian Lake are now no goes do to algae blooms. Lake Erie has had record algae blooms for how many years strait. The city of Toledo could not even drink their water for a long period of time. All of West Columbus and suburbs were on a nitrate warning for most of the summer last year year. I had to pull my self out of the duck blind lottery for Buckeye Lake, Grand Lake, and Indian Lake as their were worries that the ducks are poison. I lived on these lakes all my life until the past ten years. Living here now kind of sucks as I am no longer able to do my favorite out door things. I also can no longer ski on, fish in,swim in, or para sail on large swaths of lake Erie during the algae blooms. Why don't you and the idiots at Breitbart come over here swim in, ski in, para sail on, and eat fish out of these lakes. You do this and I will join you in calling global warming a lie. Warmer water+ nitrate pollution=poisonous algae blooms it is simple fact.

BTW: I lived my whole life out side and have had a gun in my hand for a good percentage of it. I hope you do come for my shit on my turf, I got some thing for ya.

Nothing makes me laugh harder than a progressive talking about the big bad gun they got at home!!!:coffee:

Whatever you say s0n...........:bye1:

Forum List

Back