Omar equates the U.S. and Israel to terrorists like Hamas and the Taliban - and says she doesn’t regret it

THAT’s your answer when I give an example of how antisemitic Democrats are? YOU voted for them, but don’t want to defend their bigotry. IOW, you are quite tolerant of antisemites in the Democrat side.

Seems that you are in favor of their hatred to America, and that overrides any concern you might have - if indeed you do, which is doubtful - as to how warmly their embrace antisemities in their midst.

LOL. stomp your feet. LOL I have never voted (D) for president. Both sides are simply little more than cults today.

What’s your point? That there are antisemites out there who blame Jews for everything? Jews have been the world’s scapegoat for 2000 years.
LOL....I bet you are fun at a party.
R.8e7688d492e6211a95f45aaaaf56e812

“Way of G-d”? When did I ever say THAT?

Your comment, LEFTIE, reveals your disdain to the Jews.

(Most antisemitic comments are coming from liberals.)
Yep. My first impression of you was correct. Just another member of Alt-Right Nation.
Backed into a corner, throw out the anti-semitic trope. Hey, by the way, where was your
outrage when sitting United States Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) stood up and implied it was
OK (he was wondering why everyone was in a tizzy) for people to stand up at school board
meeting and give a Nazi salute?..cause you know, that should be OK for Jews to see, right?.....crickets?...thought so.

Look, on your side of the aisle, there is no such thing as genuine. You see everything in black and white.
The US hands are dirty here. We need to stop enabling the drunken little brother (Israel) and drag his
ass into rehab. :)

DEFINITELY there are more antisemites on the far left.

- Just look to the Women’s March group - the leaders were aligned with Farrakhan and refused to allow a Jew to serve on the Board.

- And then of course we have the leftist BLM founded by antisemites (although they have since scrubbed their social media to hide it).

- We have liberals cheering on the antisemitic BDS group, as they shout their rallying cry “get out Jews” and create an environment of antisemitism on campuses.

- And let’s not forget that the Congressional Black Caucus, inviting Farrakhan as a guest to their annual conference

The list goes in and on, and leftists in this very forum blatantly spew their Jew hatred. Are there some antisemites on the right? Sure. but for the most part, they are a fringe group of know-nothing idiots.
there are 10 Jewish senators and 27 Jewish members of the House

Democrats-10 jews and 25 house jews, and 2 house republicans and NO Senators.

Forum List

Back