"omaha!"

I saw the segment Sunday where they talked about this.

that was funny

Omaha

A song by Moby Grape ..one of those 60's hippy anthems...

Omaha-Moby Grape-1968 - YouTube

brings back memories
dang I'm getting old:lol:

The real question is WHY Stefunny is slumming over on the sports forum... :lol:

PUUULLEEEZZZ don't say you were a hippy chick !! Damn! They were disgusting... Smelled horrible... didn't shave any body hair... gross! Dressed like medievil poor people. Drove old school busses and VWs. Usually barefoot. Always wore that stinking "musk" perfume.

:eek:

Omaha

A song by Moby Grape ..one of those 60's hippy anthems...

Omaha-Moby Grape-1968 - YouTube

brings back memories

PUUULLEEEZZZ don't say you were a hippy chick !! Damn! They were disgusting... Smelled horrible... didn't shave any body hair... gross! Dressed like medievil poor people. Drove old school busses and VWs. Usually barefoot. Always wore that stinking "musk" perfume.

I like football
but you want to make it about how goofy and hateful you are... have at it

Last edited:
brings back memories

I like football
but you want to make it about how goofy and hateful you are... have at it

Don't get your tits in a twist Sugar Britches. I was just having fun thinking about the past as you brought it up. Nothing hating... I was just making fun of a time and a place and some people that occupied it. At that time in MY life I was much like "Fonzie" of happy days or John Milner in American Graffiti except I dressed impecably. I was voted the best dressed and cutest boy in the 9th grade Queen Anne High School 1963. I had a leather jacket but usually wore a sport suit and a tie. I raced cars just like they did in American Graffiti. I though hippies were goofy. My girl friends were top shelf..well groomed. In 1968, the year after I graduated HS, we were allowed to drag race our cars every Friday and Saturday nigh at a place called Golden Gardens by the community and the police. I had the fastest car ...a brand new Lemon Yellow Dodge Dart I built up to over 600 HP(dyno tested). I only lost one race in the two years I raced there.

I was anything but a hippy. Anyway...good times...

I like football too...

Last edited:
1. Five year old little girl killed at the breakfast table by stray bullets from a drive by shooting. Very sad

2. Payton Manning makes thousands for his charity and huge exposure for Omaha in two playoff wins

3. Industrial explosion and roof collapse kills two, Ten injured. (I was three blocks away, in a meeting when it happened)

4. Creighton University destroys 4th ranked Big East foe, at one time leading by 40 plus points

Omaha could use a breather and more good news to counter the bad.

Forum List

Back