Olympics

Joetef

Rookie
Jan 30, 2014
Two days ago I arrived in Sochi and of course I was worried a bit. But today I see that Russians did a great job. Of course security issues is a headache for every host but today I see no reason to worry about because you can't enter the territory or even your hotel without special ID. And by the way they got many cameras there, so big brother is watching after you. Russians carefully examine all your possessions just like in LA International Airport or Heathrow and I was surprised by this because previously I've heard from some people that Russians are irresponsible and rude but now I see they are not and I feel absolutely safe. I see they do their best and they will give us a great show. And yes, we have fast internet here to tell the world about our impressions! Can't wait for opening!

I wonder how many are going to watch to see who gets one in the head. Do you think Vegas is taking bets on how many, ...or which country...or countries? How about how many terrorists get taken out? Sketchy Olympics this year.

Two days ago I arrived in Sochi and of course I was worried a bit. But today I see that Russians did a great job. Of course security issues is a headache for every host but today I see no reason to worry about because you can't enter the territory or even your hotel without special ID. And by the way they got many cameras there, so big brother is watching after you. Russians carefully examine all your possessions just like in LA International Airport or Heathrow and I was surprised by this because previously I've heard from some people that Russians are irresponsible and rude but now I see they are not and I feel absolutely safe. I see they do their best and they will give us a great show. And yes, we have fast internet here to tell the world about our impressions! Can't wait for opening!

What a great post. Thanks Joetef, for the updates and I do plan to watch many of the events. May you and all brave others be safe. :eusa_pray:

hello. What about unfinished hotels, brown water and funny toilets? hope you are lucky enough to have a decent accomodation.

Odd you would come on to USMB with your little Sochi advertisement. This thread would have a bit more credibility if posted by someone with a little more history than 2 weeks.

Having worked with former Soviet Bloc immigrants to the U S and what with the track record the USSR and Russia have towards the U S I have no reason to support Russians or any of their former puppets.

I do support any American athlete or corporation that pulls out of any association with the corrupt government of Russia.

I doubt the OP has any genuine interest in Sochi. Probably never been to America. The Russians are snakes and vermin. The OP has been smoked out and is back to tricking Bulgarian women to go to Turkey for "job" opportunities. Here in the U S we like to call it white slavery and prostitution.

I could be wrong but I doubt it. My experience with Eastern Europeans and Russians is that they are all rat fuckers and criminals. I have personally known over a hundred of them and to a man and woman they are scum.

I'll gladly take any Mexican that has the guts to make their way to our country over any Russian that sneaks into our country and brings with them their synical gutter ways.

That's ok. We can talk around him.

I'm watching the men's skate team. That guy from Japan ROCKED.

hello. What about unfinished hotels, brown water and funny toilets? hope you are lucky enough to have a decent accomodation.

Shh. This was an publicity post. You're not supposed to point those things out.

Forum List

Back