olympic gymnist has blm protest in her routine

I give her the old Bronx Cheer followed up the middle finger salute. For her and the horse she rode on. NOBODY is watching the Olympics. She could just as well yodel nude whistling dixie.

good thing i missed it . lol
Good to know that these racists don't understand that they are subject to rules like everyone else. The IOC and Japan said BLM protests would not be tolerated. I will never watch the Olympics again. I had to laugh when I read here that Simone Biles got her come uppance. Everyone has been telling her how good she is and she got a good dose of reality from actual judges.

Somebody should tell this fullback in a leotard that BLM doesn't believe in everyone being treated
fairly with respect and dignity.

They are for black teens having knife fights, inner city neighborhoods that are like war zones
and buying homes in bulk and selling at big profits.

It's nice these kids have these idealized dreams but BLM is after political clout and a big profit line.

And they don't give a crap about black children and teens dying if it was at the hands of other
blacks. They only care if the police were involved somehow and they can increase their bottom
line through donations and corporate sponsors.

They only care about the green they can make off of the tragedies of blacks.

Free speech and expression are wonderful things.

Sure they are.

5757349_121519-cc-shutterstock-white-power-symbol-img.jpg

Forum List

Back