Older Israeli veterans brag about sexually assaulting women and killing innocents . ..young Israelis become whistleblowers

The analogy is similar to a Cincinnati street gang throwing rocks and shooting at an army tank, provoking the entire US Army to bomb and burn the entire city of Cincinnati to the ground in retaliation. Punishing the gang by murdering all Cincinnatians is overkill (pun intended).
I get it, but I would say in the holy land if you look at the videos those Palestinians throwing rocks at tanks, don’t have any guns. They only have rocks, and the only people with guns as shown in video evidence is Jewish soldiers disguised as a Palestinians. They dress up as Palestinians dress up like Arabs and Speak Arabic and then minutes or hours into the protest They pull out pistols and start shooting at Palestinians and then proceed to arrest some of said Palestinians.

And lots of these Palestinians throwing rocks at israe tanks and soldiers are young boys and girls. They’re not in gangs.

In my estimation we should pull funding for Israel. We need to be neutral toward the Israelpalestine war. Like we were doing wrt the Spanish Civil War …let Americans fight for either side of they want we should let them go and whatever happens to them it’s on them. Just like it was during the Spanish Civil War.

This fits in to the story I heard several years ago from three former Israeli soldiers that were visiting here in Florida. They were bragging about shooting Palestinian civilians with M-1 carbines.

I didn't know if they were just lying or if they actually did it. I am more inclined to believe it as a true story.

The Israleis are just as much shitbirds as everybody else in the Middle East. Piss on all of them.

I get it, but I would say in the holy land if you look at the videos those Palestinians throwing rocks at tanks, don’t have any guns. They only have rocks, and the only people with guns as shown in video evidence is Jewish soldiers disguised as a Palestinians. They dress up as Palestinians dress up like Arabs and Speak Arabic and then minutes or hours into the protest They pull out pistols and start shooting at Palestinians and then proceed to arrest some of said Palestinians.

And lots of these Palestinians throwing rocks at israe tanks and soldiers are young boys and girls. They’re not in gangs.

In my estimation we should pull funding for Israel. We need to be neutral toward the Israelpalestine war. Like we were doing wrt the Spanish Civil War …let Americans fight for either side of they want we should let them go and whatever happens to them it’s on them. Just like it was during the Spanish Civil War.
I fully understand what you're saying. I'm just making the case that a relatively small incident has been turned into an international crisis. American drones can do more damage in a week than Hamas can hope to do in a lifetime.

For years the IDF has used tactics including dressing up Jewish soldiers as Palestinian protesters and joining with Palestinians who throw rocks at Israeli tanks. There are instances where a group of Jewish soldiers dressed as Arabs then pulled out there pistols and started indiscriminately shooting at Palestinians… including many young boys and girls who are throwing rocks at Israeli tanks.

Any honest second amendment American Christian would see these sites and will be appalled by them.. thinking man why don’t the Palestinian Christian and Muslim men have guns to defend their honor? Why can’t Israeli soldiers pick on someone their own size.?

IDF soldiers will dress as Arabs and infiltrate Palestinian hospitals to carry out hits…

IDF soldiers will “make their presence felt” throughout the years by randomly going into the homes of Palestinian families at 3 o’clock in the morning and harassing them.

There is a long phenomenon in the West Bank known as “hate tourism” its Jews from all over the world being provided paid for trips to the West Bank, where they walk around with Israeli soldiers guarding them to see lands that Israelis have “conquered” for Jews. They see Palestinians behind cage doors forced to stay in their homes while Jewish tourists tour the West Bank. These are unthinkable acts, We would never do this in America. It’s another world in Israel, which is not a western style democracy. It is a Jewish theocracy. And not a good one. You see it could be a good one, but it’s simply not.

Here you can see honest Israeli Jewish soldiers tell the world of the crimes the IDF has committed. These honorable men are the ones who perhaps should have a future in Israeli politics, making things better for everyone.

Israel is not like America. You see in America doesn’t matter if you’re black, Indian, white, muslim , Jewish we all have the equal rights. I’ve never seen veterans of the American military laugh about or brag about sexually assaulting women and killing. It isn’t people. There are some horror stories American veterans have, but they don’t talk about it publicly and certainly don’t laugh about it. I know Vietnam veterans and they said things were bad Sometimes they don’t laugh about it.. I’ve never seen an American veteran brag about sexually assaulting a lady on camera.

…this is something beyond the pale you can see it in this video below IDF veterans bragging about sexually assaulting women, laughing about it as if it’s something good.

We can hope In the future something changes in Israel. A Change for the better. This bizarre three countries in one area situation cannot continue to work out. There’s always hope for the future and you hope for a better situation between Israel and Palestine. All the power all the best weapons lay with a Israel right now.

Staged one off accounts

Ok I have friends who served in Vietnam. None of them support sexually assaulting ladies. That is a sinister thing. America doesn’t do that.

I don’t engage in making things up about other posters. So don’t do it to me. I don’t do it to you and I expect the same in return. I’ve called out the Palestinian militants who have committed crimes. Now you have to do the same thing with the Jewish criminals in Israel.

Toddsterpatriot Weatherman2020

We all must condemn the Jewish criminals who sexually assaulted young women. The most brutal assaults You can imagine against defenseless women forcing them to have sex. The IDF veterans admit to it on camera but in a sinister way laugh about it.

We all must realize that a Palestinian Christian or Muslim should have the right to carry a gun and defend his families against Israel invaders. That’s common sense and it’s in line with American 2nd anm and Christian values.

My heart goes out to the Honorable Palestinian people who are good citizens of the world, but who don’t have a gun to defend themselves against the Israeli invaders. Palestinian resistance historically, has been secular and inclusive of Christians.

Yay I’ll take a side, the side of Jesus. The side of what is good and right.

My heart goes out to the Honorable Palestinian people who are good citizens of the world,

Both of them?

but who don’t have a gun to defend themselves against the Israeli invaders.

Imagine if every time a Hamas terrorist carried a weapon into a Gaza hospital or school, a
Christian put a bullet into the back of his skull. Imagine how quickly peace would come to Gaza.

Do you I’ll condemn it.

But it’s all the more sinister that somebody in the IDF a Jewish veteran would get in front of a camera and laugh about sexually assaulting a 16 year old lady . It is some sinister stuff.
War brings out bad traits in people, Jews included

Do you have any comment on arab atrocities?

For years the IDF has used tactics including dressing up Jewish soldiers as Palestinian protesters and joining with Palestinians who throw rocks at Israeli tanks. There are instances where a group of Jewish soldiers dressed as Arabs then pulled out there pistols and started indiscriminately shooting at Palestinians… including many young boys and girls who are throwing rocks at Israeli tanks.

Any honest second amendment American Christian would see these sites and will be appalled by them.. thinking man why don’t the Palestinian Christian and Muslim men have guns to defend their honor? Why can’t Israeli soldiers pick on someone their own size.?

IDF soldiers will dress as Arabs and infiltrate Palestinian hospitals to carry out hits…

IDF soldiers will “make their presence felt” throughout the years by randomly going into the homes of Palestinian families at 3 o’clock in the morning and harassing them.

There is a long phenomenon in the West Bank known as “hate tourism” its Jews from all over the world being provided paid for trips to the West Bank, where they walk around with Israeli soldiers guarding them to see lands that Israelis have “conquered” for Jews. They see Palestinians behind cage doors forced to stay in their homes while Jewish tourists tour the West Bank. These are unthinkable acts, We would never do this in America. It’s another world in Israel, which is not a western style democracy. It is a Jewish theocracy. And not a good one. You see it could be a good one, but it’s simply not.

Here you can see honest Israeli Jewish soldiers tell the world of the crimes the IDF has committed. These honorable men are the ones who perhaps should have a future in Israeli politics, making things better for everyone.

Israel is not like America. You see in America doesn’t matter if you’re black, Indian, white, muslim , Jewish we all have the equal rights. I’ve never seen veterans of the American military laugh about or brag about sexually assaulting women and killing. It isn’t people. There are some horror stories American veterans have, but they don’t talk about it publicly and certainly don’t laugh about it. I know Vietnam veterans and they said things were bad Sometimes they don’t laugh about it.. I’ve never seen an American veteran brag about sexually assaulting a lady on camera.

…this is something beyond the pale you can see it in this video below IDF veterans bragging about sexually assaulting women, laughing about it as if it’s something good.

We can hope In the future something changes in Israel. A Change for the better. This bizarre three countries in one area situation cannot continue to work out. There’s always hope for the future and you hope for a better situation between Israel and Palestine. All the power all the best weapons lay with a Israel right now.

Thank you for posting this, FR.

The Israleis are just as much shitbirds as everybody else in the Middle East. Piss on all of them
Not yet, at least. Israel was created by secular immigrants from mostly the Western countries. And they brought the 'Western culture' and mindset with them.

But with time passing by and demography changing, Israel may turn from a Western-style democracy and economy into one another Middle Eastern pit with religious radicals in charge.

What’s this comparison? There are no Nazis in the holy land. That’s emotional propaganda with regards to people who make those types of claims not that you are.

Ok can you condemn the IDF veterans bragging about sexually assaulting 16 year old Palestinian girls? Americans don’t do that. I’ve never seen anything like this from an American soldier interviewed on camera. I’ve only seen it from idf veterans, and then they laugh about it. I’ve never seen an American veteran laughing about committing such a crime. There have been Americans who got up on camera and regretted some of their actions in wars, but they never laughed about it or bragged about it.

It’s a whole new level of sinister evil.
IF TRUE!!! Of course anyone who does that shit should be tried according to Law. If ANYONE gets away with that then that's bad. BUT SOUNDS LIKE BS TO ME!!

Greg

They never intended Israel to be a democracy. From the very beginning they wanted a Jewish state and acknowledged that they had to get rid of the Palestinian majority.

Not yet, at least. Israel was created by secular immigrants from mostly the Western countries. And they brought the 'Western culture' and mindset with them.

But with time passing by and demography changing, Israel may turn from a Western-style democracy and economy into one another Middle Eastern pit with religious radicals in charge.

Hertzl never wanted a democracy.

A "Western Culture" isn't preventing them from being assholes. They are not much different from any of the other assholes in the Middle East. Anyway, their war is not our war. They are a rich country. They shouldn't be on our welfare list when we are $33 trillion in debt and we sure as hell shouldn't be fighting their damn wars for them.

Forum List

Back