Older Israeli veterans brag about sexually assaulting women and killing innocents . ..young Israelis become whistleblowers

I don’t engage in making things up about other posters. So don’t do it to me. I don’t do it to you and I expect the same in return. I’ve called out the Palestinian militants who have committed crimes. Now you have to do the same thing with the Jewish criminals in Israel.

Toddsterpatriot Weatherman2020

We all must condemn the Jewish criminals who sexually assaulted young women. The most brutal assaults. You can imagine against defensively swimming, forcing them to have sex. They admit to it on camera but in a sinister way laugh about it.

We all must realize that a Palestinian Christian or Muslim should have the right to carry a gun and defend his families against Israel invaders. That’s common sense and it’s in line with American 2nd anm and Christian values.

My heart goes out to the Honorable Palestinian people who are good citizens of the world, but who don’t have a gun to defend themselves against the Israeli invaders. Palestinian resistance historically, has been secular and inclusive of Christians.

Yay I’ll take a side, the side of Jesus. The side of what is good and right.

German citizens also had every right to carry weapons and attack U.S. soldiers as we invaded Germany in WW2. They had every right, but as we were at war, our soldiers also had the right to shoot them. It's no different now in the Israeli/ Hamas war.

Tell us more about Israel killing 900 civilians in a Gaza hospital.
OK can you condemn the IDF veterans bragging about sexually assaulting Palestinian women.

You can make things about posters all you want. You can make things about me that means nothing to me

German citizens also had every right to carry weapons and attack U.S. soldiers as we invaded Germany in WW2. They had every right, but as we were at war, our soldiers also had the right to shoot them. It's no different now in the Israeli/ Hamas war.
And the thing is America is supplying weapons to Israel. We should not do that. I think we can all feel for and pray for the Honorable Palestinian man who doesn’t have a gun to defend his wife and kids with Against The israeli invaders.

It’s a matter of common sense and Christian values.

What’s this comparison? There are no Nazis in the holy land. That’s emotional propaganda with regards to people who make those types of claims not that you are.

Ok can you condemn the IDF veterans bragging about sexually assaulting 16 year old Palestinian girls? Americans don’t do that. I’ve never seen anything like this from an American soldier interviewed on camera. I’ve only seen it from idf veterans, and then they laugh about it. I’ve never seen an American veteran laughing about committing such a crime. There have been Americans who got up on camera and regretted some of their actions in wars, but they never laughed about it or bragged about it.

It’s a whole new level of sinister evil.

Lots of people who support Israel would condemn IDF members sexually assaulting 16 year old girls. those who don’t are enemies of humanity.

blah blah blah.. meaning what?? you do NOT see a rash of Jews killing Christians. It's not happening. The comment came in the midst of an argument and he was simply citing script from the Torah. How far do you think you would get pushing Christianity in Iran?

What kind of freedom do you belive Iran will allow in that region should Palestinians actually take over? Did you witness how rabid the Palestinian crowds became two days after Hamas slaughtered people on OCT 7th? Before Israel even retaliated? How much more rabid do you think they would become once they actually took over Israel? They would become so emboldened at that point, the Iranian Mullahs would be so feeling their power, they would want to see Europe burn or convert to Islam. It's the history of Islam, just look at North Africa.
Can you condemn the IDF veterans bragging about sexually assaulting 16-year-old girls and massacring innocent people…. Americans don’t do that. Never have I seen in American Christian soldier get up on camera and engage in the type of rhetoric that we saw from those Jewish IDF veterans.

And I’ll criticize Iran’s government. I’ve done it plenty of times. Like I said before, if people wanna make things up about my views, it doesn’t bother me. I admire the many Jews of the world who are criticizing the Israeli wrongdoings going back to 75 years. You know in America it doesn’t matter if your native, black, white, Muslim, Jewish we all have equal rights… it’s not like that in the holy land.

In the West Bank Jewish settlers have more rights compared to Palestinian Christians and Muslims. It just is not like that anywhere in America. Look at a bizarre situation in Israel. They have bad policies its a Jewish theocracy and it’s not a “western democracy”. Now they can be a Jewish theocracy, but simply change for the better.

For years the IDF has used tactics including dressing up Jewish soldiers as Palestinian protesters and joining with Palestinians who throw rocks at Israeli tanks. There are instances where a group of Jewish soldiers dressed as Arabs then pulled out there pistols and started indiscriminately shooting at Palestinians… including many young boys and girls who are throwing rocks at Israeli tanks.

Any honest second amendment American Christian would see these sites and will be appalled by them.. thinking man why don’t the Palestinian Christian and Muslim men have guns to defend their honor? Why can’t Israeli soldiers pick on someone their own size.?

IDF soldiers will dress as Arabs and infiltrate Palestinian hospitals to carry out hits…

IDF soldiers will “make their presence felt” throughout the years by randomly going into the homes of Palestinian families at 3 o’clock in the morning and harassing them.

There is a long phenomenon in the West Bank known as “hate tourism” its Jews from all over the world being provided paid for trips to the West Bank, where they walk around with Israeli soldiers guarding them to see lands that Israelis have “conquered” for Jews. They see Palestinians behind cage doors forced to stay in their homes while Jewish tourists tour the West Bank. These are unthinkable acts, We would never do this in America. It’s another world in Israel, which is not a western style democracy. It is a Jewish theocracy. And not a good one. You see it could be a good one, but it’s simply not.

Here you can see honest Israeli Jewish soldiers tell the world of the crimes the IDF has committed. These honorable men are the ones who perhaps should have a future in Israeli politics, making things better for everyone.

Israel is not like America. You see in America doesn’t matter if you’re black, Indian, white, muslim , Jewish we all have the equal rights. I’ve never seen veterans of the American military laugh about or brag about sexually assaulting women and killing. It isn’t people. There are some horror stories American veterans have, but they don’t talk about it publicly and certainly don’t laugh about it. I know Vietnam veterans and they said things were bad Sometimes they don’t laugh about it.. I’ve never seen an American veteran brag about sexually assaulting a lady on camera.

…this is something beyond the pale you can see it in this video below IDF veterans bragging about sexually assaulting women, laughing about it as if it’s something good.

We can hope In the future something changes in Israel. A Change for the better. This bizarre three countries in one area situation cannot continue to work out. There’s always hope for the future and you hope for a better situation between Israel and Palestine. All the power all the best weapons lay with a Israel right now.

In 70 years Israel has had millions of soldiers in uniform

And a few may have committed unlawful acts

Shame on them

Do you have any video of Palestinians confessing to murder or rape of Jews?

Can you condemn the IDF veterans bragging about sexually assaulting 16-year-old girls and massacring innocent people…. Americans don’t do that. Never have I seen in American Christian soldier get up on camera and engage in the type of rhetoric that we saw from those Jewish IDF veterans.

And I’ll criticize Iran’s government. I’ve done it plenty of times. Like I said before, if people wanna make things up about my views, it doesn’t bother me. I admire the many Jews of the world who are criticizing the Israeli wrongdoings going back to 75 years. You know in America it doesn’t matter if your native, black, white, Muslim, Jewish we all have equal rights… it’s not like that in the holy land.

In the West Bank Jewish settlers have more rights compared to Palestinian Christians and Muslims. It just is not like that anywhere in America. Look at a bizarre situation in Israel. They have bad policies its a Jewish theocracy and it’s not a “western democracy”. Now they can be a Jewish theocracy, but simply change for the better.

Sure. There is NO justification for Israelis also comiting those crimes. They SHOULD be punished. I would say its much more likely that they be punished by their government than a Hamas fighter ever will. The Hamas fighter will be given a bonus.

Ok I have friends who served in Vietnam. None of them support sexually assaulting ladies. That is a sinister thing. America doesn’t do that.

I don’t engage in making things up about other posters. So don’t do it to me. I don’t do it to you and I expect the same in return. I’ve called out the Palestinian militants who have committed crimes. Now you have to do the same thing with the Jewish criminals in Israel.

Toddsterpatriot Weatherman2020

We all must condemn the Jewish criminals who sexually assaulted young women. The most brutal assaults You can imagine against defenseless women forcing them to have sex. The IDF veterans admit to it on camera but in a sinister way laugh about it.

We all must realize that a Palestinian Christian or Muslim should have the right to carry a gun and defend his families against Israel invaders. That’s common sense and it’s in line with American 2nd anm and Christian values.

My heart goes out to the Honorable Palestinian people who are good citizens of the world, but who don’t have a gun to defend themselves against the Israeli invaders. Palestinian resistance historically, has been secular and inclusive of Christians.

Yay I’ll take a side, the side of Jesus. The side of what is good and right.
You are talking about a few videos you found on the internet...
And what are you talking about the Palestinians don't have guns?... that's just wrong they have guns and they will kill a Jew on site if they could get away with it... you people want to separate Hamas from the Palestinians and I'm sorry but that's crazy... Palestinian boys grow up to be Hamas or Hezbollah.... to deny that is foolish....

You are talking about a few videos you found on the internet...
And what are you talking about the Palestinians don't have guns?... that's just wrong they have guns and they will kill a Jew on site if they could get away with it... you people want to separate Hamas from the Palestinians and I'm sorry but that's crazy... Palestinian boys grow up to be Hamas or Hezbollah.... to deny that is foolish....
Can you condemn the idf veterans who bragged about sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl?

There is no Hamas in the West Bank. But either way, that’s just a copout we seen the proof there are people in the IDF who have the same ideology as Al-Qaeda or Hamas

Well, there’s not many guns in Palestine. They don’t have access to them like we do in America. That’s the point. Now you’re talking about militants in Hamas not every day people who can just go walk into a store in the West Bank and buy a shotgun or rifle like we can in America. So that ain’t right. And the fact of the matter is most Palestinians and most Israelis are good people. There’s bad people on both sides.

I understand the Jewish state and why It came into existence after the holocaust. It didn’t necessarily have to be set up in the holy land, but it is and it is what it is. It’s a State for Jews. That’s also controversy there. Israeli Immigration policy is controversial. One must be Jewish to immigrate to Israel.

And in Israel you can’t have an interfaith marriage. It’s outlawed there. They have to go to a different country if a Jewish man marries a Catholic woman.

I would hope the Israeli government officials could just be more honest with the world. They’re not a democracy. It’s a Jewish theocracy and clearly they’re going for some kind of a land grab. Every country can do what they want, but then we Americans can criticize it or condone it. I’m not gonna condone what Israel’s doing. It’s a Jewish theocracy attempting to take over more and more land with unequal rights provided . They’re not like America.

I don’t understand why a small portion of Americans who seem mostly to be Republican but also some Democrat…. would support Israel especially if they are Christians. It doesn’t make any sense. They should say we support the idea of a Jewish state, but we want there to be reforms.

Ya know there are a few Muslim majority countries with a secular government, like Albania with a conmunist Atheist history.

Last edited:
In 70 years Israel has had millions of soldiers in uniform

And a few may have committed unlawful acts

Shame on them

Do you have any video of Palestinians confessing to murder or rape of Jews?
Do you I’ll condemn it.

But it’s all the more sinister that somebody in the IDF a Jewish veteran would get in front of a camera and laugh about sexually assaulting a 16 year old lady . It is some sinister stuff.

For years the IDF has used tactics including dressing up Jewish soldiers as Palestinian protesters and joining with Palestinians who throw rocks at Israeli tanks. There are instances where a group of Jewish soldiers dressed as Arabs then pulled out there pistols and started indiscriminately shooting at Palestinians… including many young boys and girls who are throwing rocks at Israeli tanks.

Any honest second amendment American Christian would see these sites and will be appalled by them.. thinking man why don’t the Palestinian Christian and Muslim men have guns to defend their honor? Why can’t Israeli soldiers pick on someone their own size.?

IDF soldiers will dress as Arabs and infiltrate Palestinian hospitals to carry out hits…

IDF soldiers will “make their presence felt” throughout the years by randomly going into the homes of Palestinian families at 3 o’clock in the morning and harassing them.

There is a long phenomenon in the West Bank known as “hate tourism” its Jews from all over the world being provided paid for trips to the West Bank, where they walk around with Israeli soldiers guarding them to see lands that Israelis have “conquered” for Jews. They see Palestinians behind cage doors forced to stay in their homes while Jewish tourists tour the West Bank. These are unthinkable acts, We would never do this in America. It’s another world in Israel, which is not a western style democracy. It is a Jewish theocracy. And not a good one. You see it could be a good one, but it’s simply not.

Here you can see honest Israeli Jewish soldiers tell the world of the crimes the IDF has committed. These honorable men are the ones who perhaps should have a future in Israeli politics, making things better for everyone.

Israel is not like America. You see in America doesn’t matter if you’re black, Indian, white, muslim , Jewish we all have the equal rights. I’ve never seen veterans of the American military laugh about or brag about sexually assaulting women and killing. It isn’t people. There are some horror stories American veterans have, but they don’t talk about it publicly and certainly don’t laugh about it. I know Vietnam veterans and they said things were bad Sometimes they don’t laugh about it.. I’ve never seen an American veteran brag about sexually assaulting a lady on camera.

…this is something beyond the pale you can see it in this video below IDF veterans bragging about sexually assaulting women, laughing about it as if it’s something good.

We can hope In the future something changes in Israel. A Change for the better. This bizarre three countries in one area situation cannot continue to work out. There’s always hope for the future and you hope for a better situation between Israel and Palestine. All the power all the best weapons lay with a Israel right now.

Careful ... the cultists will call you names if you insult their gods.

Long live George Soros!!
iu

Long live Klaus Schwab!
iu

Long live Elena Kagan
iu

Long live Mark Zuckerberg!
iu

Long live "Lord" Rothschild!

Oops. I hope I didn't insult any of these gods. Wouldn't want to be called and "anti-Semite" or anything like THAT!

Can you condemn the idf veterans who bragged about the sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl?

There is no Hamas in the West Bank. But either way, that’s just a copout we seen the proof there are people in the IDF who have the same ideology as Al-Qaeda.

Well, there’s not many guns in Palestine. They don’t have access to them like we do in America. That’s the point. Now you’re talking about militants not every day people who can just go walk into a store in the West Bank and buy a shotgun or rifle like we can in America. So that it right. And the fact of the matter is most Palestinians and most Israelis are good people. There’s bad people on both sides.

I understand the Jewish state and why I came into existence after the holocaust. No I didn’t necessarily have to be set up in the holy land, but it is and it is what it is. It’s a State for Jews. That’s also controversial there. Immigration policy is controversial. And his real you can’t have an interfaith marriage. It’s outlaw there. You have to go to a different country if you want to see if Jewish man, Maria Catholic woman.

I would hope the Israeli government officials could just be more honest with the world. They’re not a democracy. It’s a Jewish theocracy and clearly they’re going for some kind of a land grab. Every country can do what they want, but then we Americans can criticize it or condone it. I’m not gonna condone with an Israel’s doing. It’s a Jewish theocracy attempting to take over more and more land with an equal rights. They’re not like America.

I don’t understand why a small portion of Americans who seem mostly to be Republican but also some Democrat would support Israel especially if they are Christians. It doesn’t make any sense. They should say we support the idea of a Jewish state, but we want there to be reforms.

Ya know there are a few Muslim majority countries with a secular government, like Albania with a conmunist Atheist history.
The biggest mistake the world made after 9-11 was to separate Muslims into groups.... and we are doing it again.... when it comes to hating Israel and America they are all in the same group....

Careful ... the cultists will call you names if you insult their gods.

Long live George Soros!!
iu

Long live Klaus Schwab!
iu

Long live Elena Kagan
iu

Long live Mark Zuckerberg!
iu

Long live "Lord" Rothschild!

Oops. I hope I didn't insult any of these gods. Wouldn't want to be called and "anti-Semite" or anything like THAT!
Well I think that most Americans don’t support what Israel is doing. And those that do don’t understand or care that the Palestinian resistance historically has been secular and inclusive of Christians. They think it’s a Jewish versus Muslim conflict when it’s not.

With supporters of Israel, they are either uninformed about the issues at hand, or they are Jewish supremacists, or they are somehow this weird type of evangelical Christian who supports Israel, but believes leaves in the end times there will be some kind of an Armageddon in Israel, and all the Jews will be wiped away. It’s a very bizarre situation.

Also There are plenty of people who support the Jewish state including Jews, but they want reforms.

Well I think that most Americans don’t support what Israel is doing. And those that do don’t understand or care that the Palestinian resistance historically has been secular and inclusive of Christians. They think it’s a Jewish versus Muslim conflict when it’s not.

With supporters of Israel, they are either uninformed about the issues at hand, or they are Jewish supremacists, or they are somehow this weird type of evangelical Christian who supports Israel, but believes leaves in the end times there will be some kind of an Armageddon in Israel, and all the Jews will be wiped away. It’s a very bizarre situation.

Also There are plenty of people who support the Jewish state including Jews, but they want reforms.

The analogy is similar to a Cincinnati street gang throwing rocks and shooting at an army tank, provoking the entire US Army to bomb and burn the entire city of Cincinnati to the ground in retaliation. Punishing the gang by murdering all Cincinnatians is overkill (pun intended).

All of them over there are shitheads. Every last one of them. All sides.

Americans should just say piss on all of them. It ain't our fight.
I get where you’re coming from and that is what a lot of Americans are saying. Look at the inflation we have in this country. And yet our media is concentrating on foreign wars. Now we are sending weapons to Israel and we have sent something like $300 billion of our money taxpayer dollars to Israel over the years.

There was a commentator on the news today an Arab guy ….saying he believes most Americans are not interested in the middle eastern conflict and our worried about problems at home.

Forum List

Back