Old Wunder Map FYI thread

Old map that I found browsing around old threads from the beginning of this thing.

Click on any area to find out data on covid
The figures on Florida are not correct. I know we have had more cases than that in my county. The number of deaths just says N/A. What's up with that?

The figures on Florida are not correct. I know we have had more cases than that in my county. The number of deaths just says N/A. What's up with that?
I didn't program it. Ask them. It's a decent tool even now.

I didn't program it. Ask them. It's a decent tool even now.
It's worthless if you look at your own county and the data is wrong or missing. Maybe it's just Florida. Our governor has been screwing with the numbers all along.

It's worthless if you look at your own county and the data is wrong or missing. Maybe it's just Florida. Our governor has been screwing with the numbers all along.

He hasn't been screwing with the numbers. The CDC has. They exactly DOUBLED (whoopsie) the number of deaths that Florida report back about 5 months ago.. SINCE THEN -- if anyone WANTS the numbers for Florida -- they can get them the SAME way that the CDC got them. By going to the Florida reporting state site.

I agree. That whoops wasn't an accident.

Unlesss you live in Glades County -- I saw NO missing reporting.

This WunderMap is not as useful as it was at the START of pandemic tracking. You're only allowed to GO BACK 2 months on the numbers. (in the playback tool) And since these are all accumulated totals since Feb 2020 -- the display is of limited use for comparisons because EVERYWHERE is "RED" now..

When it first started up you could WATCH the entire nation and SEE where the hot spots were.

THey SHOULD have a MONTHLY version of this tool.

Johns Hopkins has Interactive graphing for the states where you can pick all the categories for age and states and other parameters and time period.

Forum List

Back