Old news about Biden and his brain

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
The old news (which might yet impact the Presidential race for 2024), is that Biden had two brain aneurysms.

“After his bid for president was announced on April 25, 2019, Biden published a medical assessment on Dec. 15, 2019, in which his doctor described the aneurysms. (The report is also archived here for reference.)”

I can’t imagine that Biden would have himself released the medical assessment revealing his brain aneurysms if not weren’t true. That would never be the optimal news to share. But maybe he just wanted to get it out there proactively. He may have had smart advisors.

Given the many recent pieces of evidence reflecting his rapidly declining mental state, the old news is going to be played loud and long. And it’s fair. The voters have a right to have this concern properly aired and considered before casting their votes.

Given his age, brain surgeries and stunning cognitive decline, I'd say it's 50-50 that Harris is going to have to take over by 2024 before the election. Yeah, just try to get your mind around that.

Given his age, brain surgeries and stunning cognitive decline, I'd say it's 50-50 that Harris is going to have to take over by 2024 before the election. Yeah, just try to get your mind around that.
What's with her laughing every time she utters a word?
I'd say she's dumber than Biden himself. Is that a prerequisite for making a career in America? What do you use sane people for?

Forum List

Back