Old age ain’t for the weak

How can I beat the Shit out of a big 20 yr old if I am 65 and skilled

The average "big" 20 year old is all show and no "go".

Most over 50's come from a time when we were taught to learn from our mistakes, make it better than it was, and to learn more than we think we can. Which makes us better in so many ways, regardless of what Mother Nature is doing to us.

Today's "men" are weak, cowardly, and depend on guns and violence instead of their brains and debating skills to get them out of problems. Today's "men" are mostly women waiting for sex changes. Today's "men" are frightened little pussies that think pumping iron and have ab's makes you tough and skilled. LMAO!

Getting old IS a bitch. And it's a tough, scary bitch!!

These little 20 year old cowardly pussies won't be able to deal with old age. They will be dead long before that.
Having to fight through the daily grind of aches, pains, and a myriad of medical problems that leave you so tired sometime you literally can't lift yourself out of a chair makes us strong, even though our body might be weak.

Todays little coward brigades of pussy boys in adult mens clothes won't ever survive old age.

I train in martial arts and I am well rounded
I am mean and dirty

I am not that strong or tough

I train in martial arts and I am well rounded
I am mean and dirty

I am not that strong or tough

Situational Awareness. Start paying attention to everything around you.

It's not about strong or tough. It is about willingness to do bodily harm.

I am 56 and still frame houses, climbing on roofs, carrying heavy items and working outside year round through the winter.
I am sore every day, but feel fine when moving.

The trick is to never stop moving. Old age only catches the couch taters.

I will be 75 in March. 5'5 and 145 pounds. Can still throw a left hook hard enough to knock out a 200-pound man. Back in the 80's when everyone else was stuffing powder up their noses I was running, cycling, and pumping iron in the gym. Never stopped. Want a senior smackdown? Bring it on!

Forum List

Back