Sodium nitrate has been used effectively

How can I beat the Shit out of a big 20 yr old if I am 65 and skilled

In my mid 40s and have already noticed my 2 best attributes diminish

I don’t think I am going to survive old age
. If I get into a fight I won’t be able to draw even or defeat folks

I think I am going to check out on my own accord
Old adage, only the good die young.

I have seen where a grandmother has beaten the shit out of a mugger, so you are just pathetic to think being old make you hapless as can be…

There are many ways to defend yourself and keep in shape even in your elder age, but you have the damn mindset that you want to commit suicide and that is for fucking cowards!

Killing yourself should be the last possible choice and that is if you are in severe pain or you know your mind is going and you will not know who you are from one moment to the next but for what you described you are just a sniveling coward looking for the easy way out!

Last edited:
In my mid 40s and have already noticed my 2 best attributes diminish

I don’t think I am going to survive old age
. If I get into a fight I won’t be able to draw even or defeat folks

I think I am going to check out on my own accord

How often are you attacked in public? If being able to fight is your biggest worry about growing old, you have some issues.

I'm 61 years old. I am no athlete, by any stretch of the imagination. And I go out and do things. I go to bars to hear music. I camp in isolated areas. I travel a lot. But I do not fear someone trying attack me.

How often are you attacked in public? If being able to fight is your biggest worry about growing old, you have some issues.

I'm 61 years old. I am no athlete, by any stretch of the imagination. And I go out and do things. I go to bars to hear music. I camp in isolated areas. I travel a lot. But I do not fear someone trying attack me.
Don't let me catch you on this side of town, old man!

How can I beat the Shit out of a big 20 yr old if I am 65 and skilled
Wit…

848F04DB-4222-4E41-A145-1CECCD3F7E9C.jpeg

Last edited:
I am not concerned about being able to best a young man in a fight, because I don't plan on being in any fights and I don't go to places with high risk of being in a fight.

My concern about getting old is more about the point where I have to depend on others to wipe my butt. I don't want to live that way. Hopefully I have many years before that happens and I get hit by a bus before it comes to that.

Forum List

Back