Oklahoma deputy drops off deranged knife thief at Texas walmart

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
This just another reason you can not count on the police to protect you, and another reason to carry a gun. This sheriff needs to go! This criminal, delivered by law enforcement, broke into the gun display to get a gun!

He was there to hurt, kill people’: witness recalls ‘highly volatile situation’ at Walmart

WICHITA FALLS (KFDX/KJTL) — “This guy had a purpose; I knew he had a purpose when I looked into his eyes,” Walmart attempted theft witness Jamie Pruett said. “He wasn’t there to rob or steal something—he was there to hurt and kill people.”

One Central Freeway Walmart shopper came face to face with a man Friday night who now has multiple charges in Wichita County.

According to WFPD Public Information Officer Sgt. Harold McClure, officers responded to an attempted theft call about 11:20 p.m. Friday to a possible theft.

McClure said store surveillance footage showed a Comanche County Sheriff’s Office unit dropped San Antonion Ken Esparza, 38, off at the Walmart Friday night.

When they arrived, officers were told a man was attempting to break into the gun cabinet and was armed with a baseball bat. They were also told it was possibly an active shooter situation.

‘He was there to hurt, kill people’: witness recalls ‘highly volatile situation’ at Walmart

Last edited:
This just another reason you can not count on the police to protect you, and another reason to carry a gun. This sheriff needs to go! This criminal, delivered by law enforcement, broke into the gun display to get a gun!

He was there to hurt, kill people’: witness recalls ‘highly volatile situation’ at Walmart

WICHITA FALLS (KFDX/KJTL) — “This guy had a purpose; I knew he had a purpose when I looked into his eyes,” Walmart attempted theft witness Jamie Pruett said. “He wasn’t there to rob or steal something—he was there to hurt and kill people.”

One Central Freeway Walmart shopper came face to face with a man Friday night who now has multiple charges in Wichita County.

According to WFPD Public Information Officer Sgt. Harold McClure, officers responded to an attempted theft call about 11:20 p.m. Friday to a possible theft.

McClure said store surveillance footage showed a Comanche County Sheriff’s Office unit dropped San Antonion Ken Esparza, 38, off at the Walmart Friday night.

When they arrived, officers were told a man was attempting to break into the gun cabinet and was armed with a baseball bat. They were also told it was possibly an active shooter situation.

‘He was there to hurt, kill people’: witness recalls ‘highly volatile situation’ at Walmart

Oklahoma need to have our DPS drop off some of our crazies over their border...

What assholes...

Oklahoma need to have our DPS drop off some of our crazies over their border...

What assholes...

I was going to say that, but you beat me to it.

OK23GVM4BNHVZFUJVQAREBNO6A.jpg

Oklahoma is dumping bad guys across the border in Texas.

If that ain't southern charm, I don't know what is.

You're

You're welcome to take as many of them as you want, to diversify your neighborhood a little. How many can I put you down for?

10?

20 maybe?

Sheriff Kenny Stradley told 7News that Esparza was found walking on the Comanche Turnpike by deputies. In an effort to prevent Esparza from being struck my traffic, they picked him up. They were aware he was from San Antonio, and Stradley gave them the ‘OK’ to take Esparza to the Wichita Falls Walmart to try to get a ride to San Antonio.

Sheriff Stradley said earlier that day, Esparza reportedly tried to purchase a knife at Lawton Central Mall, but did not have enough money to cover the cost. He took the knife anyway and mall personnel did not file any charges for theft, since he had already paid a good portion for the knife. Sheriff Stradley said when Esparza was later found walking along the turnpike he did not have the knife with him and did not pose a threat.

Esparza was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon, aggravated assault, criminal mischief, theft of a firearm, resisting arrest, and failure to identify.

UPDATE: Man arrested at WF Walmart for disturbance, taken there by Comanche County Sheriff’s vehicle

• Banned

Sheriff Kenny Stradley told 7News that Esparza was found walking on the Comanche Turnpike by deputies. In an effort to prevent Esparza from being struck my traffic, they picked him up. They were aware he was from San Antonio, and Stradley gave them the ‘OK’ to take Esparza to the Wichita Falls Walmart to try to get a ride to San Antonio.

Sheriff Stradley said earlier that day, Esparza reportedly tried to purchase a knife at Lawton Central Mall, but did not have enough money to cover the cost. He took the knife anyway and mall personnel did not file any charges for theft, since he had already paid a good portion for the knife. Sheriff Stradley said when Esparza was later found walking along the turnpike he did not have the knife with him and did not pose a threat.

Esparza was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon, aggravated assault, criminal mischief, theft of a firearm, resisting arrest, and failure to identify.

UPDATE: Man arrested at WF Walmart for disturbance, taken there by Comanche County Sheriff’s vehicle
Sheriff outta be charged too.

That's one way of looking at it. The other is..........the guy is from San Antonio............

That's one way of looking at it. The other is..........the guy is from San Antonio............
Which means what?

Which means what?

He's a Texas crazy. There was nothing to hold him on. You know it. Took him to where he could locate a ride back to San Antonio.

Forum List

Back