Okay - It is time to predict Uncle Joe's pick

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I'm going with either Val Demmings, Val Demmings or Val Demmings.

In fact, I'm betting on it.

She's perfect - Her questioning in the impeachment trial was brilliant
Her background as police chief of a large US city (Orlando) blows away Rump's "law and order" BS
She assures a win in Florida (even though the latest poll has Joe up by 13)
She'd energize both black voters and females
And as icing on the cake, she would carve up Pence in a debate like soft Brie cheese. :)

Who's your pick, and why?

mby018399_g1.jpg

Her background as police chief of a large US city (Orlando) blows away Rump's "law and order" BS
And as icing on the cake, she would carve up Pence in a debate like soft Brie cheese. :)

mby018399_g1.jpg
Prolly be some fascist black lesbian traitor.

Susan Rice....that was the deal he made with Jug Ears for his endorsement......She's perfect...she'll be the real president doing what Barry tells her to do. Of course none of it makes any difference since Trump will carry all 50 states with the possible exception of Kalifornicate and Massataxus......so 48 states. Bet that, sucker.

Susan Rice....that was the deal he made with Jug Ears for his endorsement......She's perfect...she'll be the real president doing what Barry tells her to do. Of course none of it makes any difference since Trump will carry all 50 states with the possible exception of Kalifornicate and Massataxus......so 48 states. Bet that, sucker.

Yep. Susan Rice is my pick. :thup: She is the perfect choice be enable Obonzo to run the Country behind the scences.

Heheh - You funny Will. No thanks on Rice. Too much Benghazi baggage.

Yep. Susan Rice is my pick. :thup: She is the perfect choice be enable Obonzo to run the Country behind the scences.

But Obozo can do that through through Uncle Joe already. :D

Susan Rice is the Obama, DNC choice. Senile Sleepy Joe has no say in the matter.

"baggage"? She's a serial liar, a racist, and a co-conspirator in the Soetoro presidency. She may also spill the beans that Michelle is a tranny male if she ain't picked. Also a chance she could be arrested and charged with obstruction of justice and perjury by Durham....what a ticket! :lol:

mby018399_g1.jpg
Tinkerbell! Or any other imaginary figure because his chances are just about as real, maybe even less.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.
I personally hope Senile Joe picks Stacey Abrams

stacey-abrams.jpg

Forum List

Back