OK, so here's the thing.

The republicans in the house obviously no longer represent a single party.

Thus, they are no longer the majority.

Democrats are.

Bring on Speaker Jefferies.
Vote for whoever they tell you to, or be shunned!
:lol:
Goddamn you people make me laugh.

Democrats are.

I agree that what the repubs are doing is silly. They look disorganized and unprofessional. However, I can’t decide which is worse, a party that will disagree with themselves and have different ideas and thought processes, or a party who will line up in behind a person with no variation of thought and will just follow whatever they say with no questions asked.

I agree that what the repubs are doing is silly. They look disorganized and unprofessional. However, I can’t decide which is worse, a party that will disagree with themselves and have different ideas and thought processes, or a party who will line up in behind a person with no variation of thought and will just follow whatever they say with no questions asked.
Problem is… the current GOP has no ideas

Democrats are.

/----/ TRANSLATION: Republicans don't walk in lockstep, democRATs do.

Because your retarded.

rotfl-gif.288736

Never Jeffries.

The new thing is that McCarthy and Jim Jordan share the Speakership somehow, month by month?

That might be the dumbest idea, in the history of dumb ideas. Which one gets to be 3rd in line to be POTUS?

I think the most delicious part of all this is watching the partisan hacks try to blame the Democrats for the GOP's total dysfunction. :lol:

I don't even know what kind of weird hole in one's brain it takes to do that!

Forum List

Back