OK.....Lets keep the Confederate Statues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go build them yourself, raise the money, hire the artists and get them out there. You don't get to erase history that you find repugnant.

Nobody is erasing history

But you do not honor history that is repugnant. If we have statues about the confederacy, lets tell the WHOLE story

Says the one that claims the Civil War was entirely about slavery.
It was.

Only to those morons like you that didn't learn history. They told you that in school because your dumbass was too stupid to grasp the depth of what happened. No wonder you voted for a black President thinking black made him qualified.
"No wonder you voted for a black President thinking black made him qualified".....fascinating insight with that post........truly revealing.

It reveals you thought Obama being black meant qualified. That's all.

Nobody is erasing history

But you do not honor history that is repugnant. If we have statues about the confederacy, lets tell the WHOLE story

It was.

Only to those morons like you that didn't learn history. They told you that in school because your dumbass was too stupid to grasp the depth of what happened. No wonder you voted for a black President thinking black made him qualified.
"No wonder you voted for a black President thinking black made him qualified".....fascinating insight with that post........truly revealing.

I did not think that. I thought that Obama was a better choice for President for many reasons. His economic plans (which worked), his social plans (Gay marriage in particular), etc. And for military reasons, I did not want McCain as President and I sure didn't want crazy lady as VP.

West Point.....the military....those who actually fought the war.

Like I said, you're too stupid to grasp the depth of it. You have to rely on the simple minded and false claim you believe. NL.

:lol: You think a West Point professor is the "simple-minded"...........ok......sorry to have intellectually intimidated you so much.

It was.

I did not think that. I thought that Obama was a better choice for President for many reasons. His economic plans (which worked), his social plans (Gay marriage in particular), etc. And for military reasons, I did not want McCain as President and I sure didn't want crazy lady as VP.

His economic plans worked? Well over 45 million on food stamps, record numbers not in the labor force, millions more freeloaders relying on yet another subsidy through healthcare because they won't provide for themselves. Damn good job by your BOY.

Another faggot supporter.

So you wanted someone like Obama that never served over someone that did?

In the end, the country ended up with yet another unqualified black in a government job due to people like you. It's time your social experiments end.

Like I said, you're too stupid to grasp the depth of it. You have to rely on the simple minded and false claim you believe. NL.

:lol: You think a West Point professor is the "simple-minded"...........ok......sorry to have intellectually intimidated you so much.

I think anyone that believes the sole cause of the Civil War was slavery is simple minded.

I think anyone that believes the sole cause of the Civil War was slavery is simple minded.

Of course you would....of course you would. And that's the greatest Irony of all. :lol:

Of course you would....of course you would. And that's the greatest Irony of all. :lol:

Keep believing it was solely about slavery. You have the right to live your life as a stupid NL moron. You better get in line. Your BOY Obama is waiting on his ass to be licked and the line is getting longer with those like you. Pucker up.

Keep believing it was solely about slavery. You have the right to live your life as a stupid NL moron. You better get in line. Your BOY Obama is waiting on his ass to be licked and the line is getting longer with those like you. Pucker up.

I simply cannot understand why the Right....why trumpanzees.....why fellow travelers such as yourself....get so unfairly tagged with the "racist" label.....it IS a puzzlement. What with you clearly self-identifying as a con-servative and all.

I simply cannot understand why the Right....why trumpanzees.....why fellow travelers such as yourself....get so unfairly tagged with the "racist" label.....it IS a puzzlement. What with you clearly self-identifying as a con-servative and all.

I simply cannot understand how claiming racism when someone uses a particular term suddenly no longer applies when blacks use the same TERM.

Why are you opposed with your label. You seem to be proud of it.

I simply cannot understand how claiming racism when someone uses a particular term suddenly no longer applies when blacks use the same TERM.

What is that label again?

If it is that upsetting to you that you can't use it, then use it.

If it is that upsetting to you that you can't use it, then use it.
I'm guessing he's afraid to.....I intellectually intimidate him too much. He's like this guy:

But lets modify them to portray the correct historical context

8bf289382f1db178e14135b2c2e699b8.jpg

Lets honor those who created a nation to ensure that blacks would be enslaved forever. That is what the Confederacy was about.......Not Scarlett O'Hara, Not gentlemen fighting for a noble cause, not a cool flag to fly on your pickup truck
Love it!

of course you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back