OK.....Lets keep the Confederate Statues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the dems' new efforts to control Stautory Hall and take away State decisions. Jeff Davis was a horrible human and his "image" should be shunned, but the fact that Miss put it in the Hall, is not something that is encouraging modern day secessionists. He was a war hero, senator, sec of war ... and a traitor and a slave owner. It is what it is.

Flag of the Confederate States should be immediately banned in the U.S. It is one of the most shameful thing in the U.S history. Why the hell it hasn't banned yet?

Flag of the Confederate States should be immediately banned in the U.S. It is one of the most shameful thing in the U.S history. Why the hell it hasn't banned yet?
America defeated the Mexicans in war. Tell them to keep their flag at home. It's offensive.

Have you assholes on the left stated why it's okay to dig up the graves of confederate soldiers yet? Or burn statues of Lincoln?

Waiting...

I don't know about the dems' new efforts to control Stautory Hall and take away State decisions. Jeff Davis was a horrible human and his "image" should be shunned, but the fact that Miss put it in the Hall, is not something that is encouraging modern day secessionists. He was a war hero, senator, sec of war ... and a traitor and a slave owner. It is what it is.
He was not a traitor. How was he any more "horrible" than George Washington or Thomas Jefferson?

And if think it's cruel for me suggest waiting 50 years, you need to remember that the Fed Govt itself promoted racial division and segregation for another 100 years after the Civil War.
But not 100 years of chains, forced labor, shitty living conditions and nasty, un-nutritious food, right?

The rest of what you posted is fake history.
And if think it's cruel for me suggest waiting 50 years, you need to remember that the Fed Govt itself promoted racial division and segregation for another 100 years after the Civil War.
But not 100 years of chains, forced labor, shitty living conditions and nasty, un-nutritious food, right?

The rest of what you posted is fake history.

If you consider the rest of what I said Fake History -- you are completely incapable of intelligent discussion. Go look up the Gag Rule. Or the Tariff showdown that set the stage for the confrontation. NEVER WAS an effort in Congress to divest the South of slavery. The argument was about restricting NEW states from allowing it.

100 years of subsequent PLANNED FEDERAL POLICY based on disadvantaging the Black Americans that won freedom in 1865 is the CAUSE of today's Race problems. You can try to minimize it -- but again -- you lose cred if you do..

I actually think Trump Towers and Trump Hotels are more offensive than statues, by their sheer stature and unabashed wealth alone. Complete eyesore to any city.

RW and others keep stating they are only targeting statues they feel where built in response to civil rights.
Bullshit. They all must go.

You're such a con.. Yesterday you were denying "a PURGE" of these symbols. TODAY you're a warrior for THE PURGE... Can't be trusted. Sorry about that..

Go find out how those Civil War statues that were PURGED in Baltimore this week ENDED UP in Maryland. Last time I checked, Maryland was on "the other side"...

However, they should not destroy the carving on Stone Mountain. That shit be art.
I agree. I used to live there and it's really an impressive work of art. Certainly not in the same category as a statue, which can be erected intact anywhere in the world.

Now you're an art crittic. Want to know why MOST OF AMERICA doesn't trust Leftists to MAKE these judgements for everyone else??

sarah-slayer-ww1-memorial.jpg

The Cross is offensive................tear it down...............WWI memorial to those who died there......Poor things are offended so easily.

main_900.jpg

Should we tear down their grave markers as well since some are so offended............hmmm
Who cares what a "Liberal group" wants? Does the town want it gone? Does the state want it gone? They're the ones who represent the citizens.

And that's how it is in Charlottesville - the citizens wanted the statues down.
Then why are your paid protesters/domestic terrorist running around VA and South Carolina etc...toppling and burning statues,Digging up confederate graves and spray painting monuments? Who gave this them the authority?

However, they should not destroy the carving on Stone Mountain. That shit be art.
I agree. I used to live there and it's really an impressive work of art. Certainly not in the same category as a statue, which can be erected intact anywhere in the world.

Now you're an art crittic. Want to know why MOST OF AMERICA doesn't trust Leftists to MAKE these judgements for everyone else??

I guess that makes me an "art crittic" as well.

If somebody has the time, they should spray paint homophobe on all of Martin Luther king Jr.'s memorials. Just saying, I won't do it because I obey the law.
But you're fine with the law being broken by someone who is not a coward like you, correct?
Nope, but while their vandalizing monuments. Might wanna go ahead and get them all.

I guess that makes me an "art crittic" as well.

Good for you. Stick to that Arts then.. This history purging stuff is more complex..

You confederate trophy hunters are sickening....you will be sorry when we win again but it will be all your fault.

RW and others keep stating they are only targeting statues they feel where built in response to civil rights.
Bullshit. They all must go.
Must they............or what...........you'll pitch a fit if you don't get your way....................because you say so.................................

Are you GOD..................should we BOW..............and say thank you GOD.............

Don't think so.....your probably an atheist anyway.

Germany got rid of all Hitler, Nazi, Fascist Statues!
It was actually the American occupation forces that did that.
The bombing & soldiers did 90% of the work. But Germans cleared out the rest & never created more, unlike the USA. We built about 40 new Confederate Monuments since 2000. This shit should have stopped in the 1800's. It's been a stupid unproductive waste of money.

Last edited:
But lets modify them to portray the correct historical context

8bf289382f1db178e14135b2c2e699b8.jpg

Lets honor those who created a nation to ensure that blacks would be enslaved forever. That is what the Confederacy was about.......Not Scarlett O'Hara, Not gentlemen fighting for a noble cause, not a cool flag to fly on your pickup truck

Blacks, at least 95% of them, choose to be slaves to the Democrats. Not the fault of anyone but those making the choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back