Ok, everyone. There is a term I am only learning about. LOW KEY RACIST. Uh huh.Example.Tom Brady winning SB over a black QB during black history month

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Yes, many tweets apparently last year when WHITE TOM BRADY won a SB over negro Pat Mahomes (half negro like obama) and because it was during negro history month, that is a LOW KEY RACIST.

Awesome. Another asshole on YouTube with a microphone and an opinion. Ready to be taken as gospel, swallowed whole, and spat back out to hungry lemmings.

People getting their news from YouTube has greatly dumbed down the nation.
Especially when the truth is suppressed like with Hunter Biden and Fauci and Covid

My God CNN has dumbed down this nation. I see so many stupid mother fuckers here that have no clue about life or what is going on

Thank you for such a valid point

They are attacking me and the guy reporting what he is seeing the left tweeting about low key racism.

I mean when aoc called cauliflower a racist vegetable being grown cause it is a colonial vegetable as opposed an ethnic vegetable like yuca.....

Well...

Or how the left literally call mathematics racist and 2 + 2 = 4 is racist or how the left are saying the highway system is racist. Their actual leaders are saying this.

Or

How reading and math standards need to be lowered and grades themselves are racist.

But but but we are all wrong for pointing out these things. And so, when things start failing or they are humiliated by their own stupidity being exposed....in classic fashion they attack the messengers.

Eventually they throw their race card grenades and run. Either way they will giggle away.

"Low-key racism" is just a term used to push the notion that racism exists even where it doesn't.
Can you imagine people who think of this shit all day long............lololol.........Like the fukterds here.........lolol

Daily Routine for libturd

11am...... Wake up with Orange Bad Man first thing on your mind

12-4........... Smoke a lot of pot and concentrate on racism and identity politics

4-8....Huff some model airplane glue and concentrate on how evil America is

8- midnight....... A lot of Ripple and blaming the whole world on why they are the biggest losers

midnight to 11am.....Sleep and dream of the unemployment check coming soon

Especially when the truth is suppressed like with Hunter Biden and Fauci and Covid

My God CNN has dumbed down this nation. I see so many stupid mother fuckers here that have no clue about life or what is going on

Thank you for such a valid point
Sorry, you can look at the emergence of Fox on the national media stage in 1996 as the beginning of the dumbing down of Americans. A network ostensibly started to give conservatism a voice, ends up being a bullhorn for everything that is wrong with today's media...all the while lemmings bray and whine like little bitches about why the media is so unfair to their heroes and saviors. Watch Fox sometime with a group of friends and a few drinks. It's laughable. You would swear from their crawl lines and story headers that the sky was literally falling...all while reporting on shit that...just happens. :)

Sorry, you can look at the emergence of Fox on the national media stage in 1996 as the beginning of the dumbing down of Americans. A network ostensibly started to give conservatism a voice, ends up being a bullhorn for everything that is wrong with today's media...all the while lemmings bray and whine like little bitches about why the media is so unfair to their heroes and saviors. Watch Fox sometime with a group of friends and a few drinks. It's laughable. You would swear from their crawl lines and story headers that the sky was literally falling...all while reporting on shit that...just happens. :)
Yeap. Attacking the sources or messengers. Hey, they are so predictable. Can literally tell them what they will do and then they do it.

Lol

Yes, many tweets apparently last year when WHITE TOM BRADY won a SB over negro Pat Mahomes (half negro like obama) and because it was during negro history month, that is a LOW KEY RACIST.
Next SuperBowl, they can stand outside the stadium and threaten to burn and loot the city if the team or qb that fits their agenda does not win the game. Politicians will simply call it “ take to the streets” which we have come to learn is a dog whistle code for “burn the fucking city”.

We do the same for CNN and ALL of the MSM. During the Trump presidency, they would all lose it on a daily basis. On days when Trump wasn’t so bold as to remove the tags from this mattress, they would just make something up.

People getting their news from YouTube has greatly dumbed down the nation.
The opposite.
Youtube, in many cases, is the only source where unedited video of an event can be seen.
When I saw the hard-to-find unedited video of George Floyd's arrest - it changed my mind.
In none of the video provided by the media did they show officers twice ask Floyd if he had just taken drugs. None showed he was offered medical assistance and refused. None showed he said "I can't breathe" while sitting in the police car.
Same with Rittenhouse. Without the video, he would have been found guilty. And YouTube was the only place where the unedited video was found.

We do the same for CNN and ALL of the MSM. During the Trump presidency, they would all lose it on a daily basis. On days when Trump wasn’t so bold as to remove the tags from this mattress, they would just make something up.
Yet CNN and MSNBC literally gave Trump fawning 24x7 coverage for his campaign the moment he stepped off the golden escalator at Trump Tower....for NOTHING. For free. Hung on and reported his every word. Whether you like it or not, they helped in getting Trump into the White House. Now, you're upset and mad that the guy you backed turned out to be incompetent and corrupt (like most us already knew), and that same media that helped build him up, was all too happy to report on things he said and did that just reinforced the fact that he wasn't fit for the office. Nobody made anything up about Trump. He was his own news making machine. And, he was his own worst enemy. Why? Well, 1) He wasn't interested in the job of actually being President, 2) He had no sense of self-awareness or the ability to pivot into acknowledging that he was elected to a higher responsibility.

The opposite.
Youtube, in many cases, is the only source where unedited video of an event can be seen.
When I saw the hard-to-find unedited video of George Floyd's arrest - it changed my mind.
In none of the video provided by the media did they show officers twice ask Floyd if he had just taken drugs. None showed he was offered medical assistance and refused. None showed he said "I can't breathe" while sitting in the police car.
Same with Rittenhouse. Without the video, he would have been found guilty. And YouTube was the only place where the unedited video was found.

The video would have been played in court.

Now, you're upset and mad that the guy you backed turned out to be incompetent and corrupt (like most us already knew), and that same media that helped build him up, was all too happy to report on things he said and did that just reinforced the fact that he wasn't fit for the office

And yet the same media outlets have no curiosity for investigating Biden nor his son Hunter. Biden is far more corrupt than Trump ever hoped to be and his incompetence is beyond measure. The man is clearly demented and yet you won’t hear a peep out of the MSM. The MSM routinly took Trump’s quotes out of context to frame a narrative which many lemming bought and still buy to this day. They do the same thing with every news story to fool ignorant masses. For example, how many Democrats still believe that Rittenhouse killed some black people at the riot? It is shameful just how irresponsible the MSM is and how ignorant Democrats are by and large.

Forum List

Back