Ohio unvaccinated glog up hospitals as Gov. DeWine calls guard up...

Is the article from the CDC website or other?

Dave
Oh, you want the CDC? No sweat.

Watch for Symptoms​

People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. Anyone can have mild to severe symptoms. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:

• Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • New loss of taste or smell
  • Sore throat
  • Congestion or runny nose
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea

I'm guessing that most of us who haven't gotten the shots have had covid and have our own immunity, hence why the 'vaccinated' are now getting omicron. Eventually a majority of those who are not 'vaxxed' will have natural immunity and the numbers of those patients in hospitals will go down. We are where we should have been over a year ago. My daughter works at a local hospital as a PA, and sent me a screen shot of the December stats the hospital tracks for covid. All they track in their little chart is under and over 50, and vaxxed or unvaxxed. For December they had a little over 1,000 covid patients, out of 1,000 very few were in ICU, or on vents, or died. They broke those categories down to percentage vaxxed and percentage unvaxxed. I asked her how would anyone know if those numbers would be any different without the shots? If say 50 people died, how do we know that those same 50 wouldn't have died if there had been no vaccine? We don't know that at all, it's a bogus statistic. The only way you can get any meaning out of it is to compare it to numbers prior to the shots, and I never see a comparison to show that more or less are dying now than prior to the shots. Why aren't they also tracking how many had covid prior and did not, why aren't they tracking how many comorbidities each death had? They don't care about any of that information, only vaxxed vs unvaxxed, because they're trying to paint a false narrative regarding these shots. I'm not sure what we're witnessing, but it isn't about life or the health of American citizens.

The leftists are suffering severe buyers remorse. They’re finally realizing the shot doesn’t work. In typical leftist fashion they want everyone to get the shot so they feel better about themselves.
Well it was like that from the start. They are so insecure that they have to try and force others to vax so their decisions can be validated. That’s how the weak do things.

I'm guessing that most of us who haven't gotten the shots have had covid and have our own immunity, hence why the 'vaccinated' are now getting omicron. Eventually a majority of those who are not 'vaxxed' will have natural immunity and the numbers of those patients in hospitals will go down. We are where we should have been over a year ago. My daughter works at a local hospital as a PA, and sent me a screen shot of the December stats the hospital tracks for covid. All they track in their little chart is under and over 50, and vaxxed or unvaxxed. For December they had a little over 1,000 covid patients, out of 1,000 very few were in ICU, or on vents, or died. They broke those categories down to percentage vaxxed and percentage unvaxxed. I asked her how would anyone know if those numbers would be any different without the shots? If say 50 people died, how do we know that those same 50 wouldn't have died if there had been no vaccine? We don't know that at all, it's a bogus statistic. The only way you can get any meaning out of it is to compare it to numbers prior to the shots, and I never see a comparison to show that more or less are dying now than prior to the shots. Why aren't they also tracking how many had covid prior and did not, why aren't they tracking how many comorbidities each death had? They don't care about any of that information, only vaxxed vs unvaxxed, because they're trying to paint a false narrative regarding these shots. I'm not sure what we're witnessing, but it isn't about life or the health of American citizens.

The vaccines really don't work on Omicron and they say eventually everybody will get it. Assuming the next variant along the way is even weaker than this one, Omicron may be a life saver as it can help build antibodies for what's coming up next. Who knows? I guess we will have to see.

Never has been. It's always been about government gaining more and more power over individual lives.

How many of those are in the hospitals because they are actually sick enough to need medical treatment; as opposed to those who are merely there because they have been brainwashed and frightened into thinking they have a much worse disease than what they really have, and would be just fine if they stayed home, got some rest, and generally treated it as they would any mild cold-like illness?

POTENTIALLY NONE OF THEM.. And that's the truth. Because the US Govt Health agencies have been screwing so badly with the raw data and stats. \

You could have gotten a few Cvid particles up your nose in the ER waiting and tested positive in the ER for EXPOSURE to Cvid. Or -- you could have a kid with a broken arm that was asymptomatic and NEVER GONNA GET a clinical infection at the hospital.

I'm sick and tired of the lazy media and the bonus money hospitals get to report "patients WITH covid" that reported for other more serious reasons. The only way you can tell now with lying about "1000s of kids hospitalized with Covid" is to compare the hospitalization bed rates BEFORE a current spike. And morbidly, go to the ICU bed occupancy and the death rate.

There are 4 clinical stages of "infection" here.

EXPOSURE - SYMPTOMATIC INFECTION -- SERIOUS INFECTION (requiring hospitalization) -- and FULL BLOWN Covid with 2ndary lung issues.

NONE OF THAT is in the media reoorting or the Health Nazi planning or reporting.

:meow:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That post by poster Otto (post #4).....the link........resonated with me.
It was familiar.
Tho different faces, different places.
But the same story: Jesus. Trump. No vax. "It's poison".

He's now dead. Three weeks on a ventilator. She looks like she's gonna be a 'long hauler'. I feel bad for it all.

And you know what? I liked both of them. I've known him since I was a little kid. I worked hayfields, and cornfields and sh*tty cow barns with him when I was a teenager. He was one of the "big guys". 5 years older than me.

A good man. Very christian, very Catholic. Her too, maybe more.
I would see them occasionally at a funeral, or wedding, or graduation. Always enjoyed talking to them (tho never ever about politics.) They did mission-work in some godawful poor countries. Interesting folks. With stories to tell. I enjoyed both of them.

But they thought their Jesus faith informed that the vaccine was poison. Covid was made up. To hurt Trump. (so I was told by others)

May he rest in peace. And I hope her remaining years are not an ordeal under a Covid 'long haul' reality.

Forum List

Back