Ohio McDonald's fight: Woman became irate after employees rejected drink request, report says

I get that the violence and disrespect was way over the line.

But why would the McDonalds employees refuse to mix 2 flavors of slushy drink? Seems a pretty simple request.
I think “why would you go bat shit crazy over a slushy at all?” is the more actionable question here.

I'm sure the black woman felt like she'd been dissed in someway.
And in typical black fashion she attacted.

Sure. Aren't we all taught now it's all systemic racism? She probably believed she was discriminated against, so she was justified in punching people and shoving them out of the way.
I doubt that the drink itself was all that important. It was something else.

We do know that blacks get triggered if they think they've been dissed in some way or another.
They're very sensitive about it and react with violence.
And you're right,it had nothing to do with the slushy.
It's that chip they all carry on their shoulder that set her off.

A reminder as to why kids are so screwed up these days. There are many reasons of course, but this is "Exhibit A", these are the "adults" in the room.

People are like rats pushing one button for food, the other to stimulate their dopamine system. Be it junk food, sugar, drugs, booze, attacking someone online, too many adults today are brainlessly looking for their fix and no one dare get in their way.

An Ohio woman is facing two misdemeanor assault charges Wednesday after allegedly attacking McDonald's employees because they wouldn’t mix flavors of a slushy drink together, reports say.

Cherysse Cleveland, 44, was taken into custody Monday morning following the incident that unfolded at one of the restaurant’s locations in Ravenna. When police arrived, they observed her attempting to strike workers behind the counter, according to WKYC.

"Are you f-----g crazy? Don’t touch me!" a McDonald's employee is heard telling a woman, who appears to be Cleveland, in an expletive-laden video purportedly captured of the disturbance. "Do not touch me, I’ll destroy you!"

After a physical struggle, another employee then tells the woman – who is holding an empty cup – to "get out," to which she responds "you get the f--- out, b----!"

The woman then says, "sorry, I’ve been up all day" and rips the mask off of one of the workers.

She then heads over to another part of the McDonald's to fill her cup with ice at a drink station, before returning behind the counter and confronting the woman who warned that she would destroy her, the video shows.

A brawl then breaks out, and the employee is seen grabbing the woman’s hair and landing repeated punches to her head as she screams, "don’t f-----g hit me, b----!"

I knew she was black just from reading the headline.
Was it the accent?

The human employees were very accommodating to the Black savage. Obviously it was not about mixing drinks. Nice to see one of the humans firing punches on the beast toward the end after the monster attacked once again.

I've seen how them drinks are done. A multi flavored slushy can be done although I don't know how one that is made like that would taste any good.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I'm pretty sure there was something more than just slushy in her system.
I wouldn't doubt it. My question is if a person has any kind of alcoholic beverage on their breath, can they be denied service anywhere that they go?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If I was a cop I would not even have responded. It's not police business. Call a social crises counselor.

I'll be at Whataburger..

Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son. Physical assault and battery is still police business no matter where you are.

This board is overrun by morons with severe hyperbole.

The human employees were very accommodating to the Black savage. Obviously it was not about mixing drinks. Nice to see one of the humans firing punches on the beast toward the end after the monster attacked once again.
Wow, look at the racism.

But why would the McDonalds employees refuse to mix 2 flavors of slushy drink? Seems a pretty simple request.

Those machines are set to dispense only one flavor in a particular amount. They can't combine them.

Simple request or not, though, this negro cow needs to be made an example of. I'm glad she got to enjoy those right hand punches to the side of her head...

Dont even go there

Your opening sentence says it all

Maybe she was being a bitch when she made her request?

Where are the counselors to bring her under control. That’s right, there are none because it would be racist

Most fast food serving machines are "idiot proof".... they are preprogramed to dispense a set amount. So in order to "mix" two flavors, you would have to pour enough slushy out for two full drinks, mix it... and throw the rest out.

But, I will say, what made you even think this?
Seriously? After having seen 10 seconds of this video the whole slushy part of the story vanishes, and you are left with a crazed lunatic wreaking havoc for nothing. And why does this keep happening?
I had the unfortunate experience to work in restaurants for about two years when I was a teen. That was two years where I learned just how fucked up people are. How so many people will lie and cheat to get free food etc. But at no time back then, did I ever see crazy lunatics like this woman and the 10,000 other youtube videos of others just like her. Something has fundamentally changed in our society for this kind of thing to occur over and over and over and over every single day all over the country.

A reminder as to why kids are so screwed up these days. There are many reasons of course, but this is "Exhibit A", these are the "adults" in the room.

People are like rats pushing one button for food, the other to stimulate their dopamine system. Be it junk food, sugar, drugs, booze, attacking someone online, too many adults today are brainlessly looking for their fix and no one dare get in their way.

An Ohio woman is facing two misdemeanor assault charges Wednesday after allegedly attacking McDonald's employees because they wouldn’t mix flavors of a slushy drink together, reports say.

Cherysse Cleveland, 44, was taken into custody Monday morning following the incident that unfolded at one of the restaurant’s locations in Ravenna. When police arrived, they observed her attempting to strike workers behind the counter, according to WKYC.

"Are you f-----g crazy? Don’t touch me!" a McDonald's employee is heard telling a woman, who appears to be Cleveland, in an expletive-laden video purportedly captured of the disturbance. "Do not touch me, I’ll destroy you!"

After a physical struggle, another employee then tells the woman – who is holding an empty cup – to "get out," to which she responds "you get the f--- out, b----!"

The woman then says, "sorry, I’ve been up all day" and rips the mask off of one of the workers.

She then heads over to another part of the McDonald's to fill her cup with ice at a drink station, before returning behind the counter and confronting the woman who warned that she would destroy her, the video shows.

A brawl then breaks out, and the employee is seen grabbing the woman’s hair and landing repeated punches to her head as she screams, "don’t f-----g hit me, b----!"

In the blue shitholes, customers should not be given access to the restaurant until they've ordered and paid at a kiosk outside. Then, like at a pawnshop, they can be buzzed in to pick up their food, and ushered out quickly. No dine-in for the low-impulse control crowd.

The woman's action were revolting. I wasn't pleased either with the apparent inaction of the male (I assume customer) at the video's very end who states, "I got it all on tape for you hon'. She'll go to jail."

Anyone else not surprised that our resident negro racists, IM2 and Paul Essien, have avoided this thread like they would a job?

Forum List

Back