Ohio Man Fatally Shoots Teen Son He Mistook for an Intruder

WHY in the world would a 14 year old think he had to make a lot of noise coming in?

What a way to live - make noise so dad doesn't shoot you. I wouldn't want to raise my child to be so afraid of every little noise that he would think he had to pull the trigger.

I always wonder how these parents can go on after their child is killed, by any one and by any means but to be the one who killed your own child just because you just had to have a gun by your side at all times - how could anyone live with that?

So many lives shattered and for no reason. Its heart breaking.
Heart breaking my foot. You libruls celebrate every time this happens so you can post your bullshit.

Remember people it is far more likely that intruder is friend or family rather than someone looking to murder you.

CINCINNATI (AP) — Police in Cincinnati say a man has fatally shot his 14-year-old son in their home, thinking he was an intruder.

Police say the man thought his son had caught the bus for school Tuesday morning, but the teen returned home soon afterward before 7 a.m. Police say the man heard a noise in the basement in the East Price Hill neighborhood, and checked on it with a gun in his hand. Police say the father fired after apparently being startled, hitting the boy in the neck.

Authorities say the father called 911 and the boy was taken to Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, where he died Tuesday morning.

Ohio police say man fatally shot son, 14, at home - NewsandSentinel.com | News, Sports, Jobs, Community Information - Parkersburg News and Sentinel

Then list us out 25 of these please. And be quick about it.

And people never learn.

With every single shooting like this, the nutters say they're safe, they teach their kids, they know what they're doing and they never effing learn.

My bet is that father said the same thing - before he killed his own son.

Remembering after Columbine, the grand father of one of the shooters said he had guns around the house, had taught his g-son everything he knew and no, he would not be keeping guns away from the other kids in the family.

People never learn.

Accidents happen. Nothing 100% safe.

Dead 14yo and you say "accidents happen".

Bet you're a big fan of the shrub's bro. Remember when his reaction to a mass shooter was "stuff happens".

Is this what you would say if you shot a child?

A young boy who had his whole life in front of him, who never owned or drove a car, had a job, a checking account, a girl he was madly in love with, a virgin, never went away to college, never experienced any of life's joys or heartaches all because his daddy was too fucking scared to be five feet away from his fucking gun, so scared that he blasts away at a noise.

But yeah, "accidents happen".

You know what? I own guns but that "accident" will not happen at my house because that was NOT an accident.

If you're wearing a gun on your hip or have one next to your chair in front of the tv or sitting on your kitchen counter or the coffee table its because you want to shoot someone a whole lot more than you want to keep your family safe.

Stupid fuckers shouldn't be allowed to have children OR guns because you're too damn dumb.

And people never learn.

With every single shooting like this, the nutters say they're safe, they teach their kids, they know what they're doing and they never effing learn.

My bet is that father said the same thing - before he killed his own son.

Remembering after Columbine, the grand father of one of the shooters said he had guns around the house, had taught his g-son everything he knew and no, he would not be keeping guns away from the other kids in the family.

People never learn.

Accidents happen. Nothing 100% safe.

Dead 14yo and you say "accidents happen".

Bet you're a big fan of the shrub's bro. Remember when his reaction to a mass shooter was "stuff happens".

Is this what you would say if you shot a child?

A young boy who had his whole life in front of him, who never owned or drove a car, had a job, a checking account, a girl he was madly in love with, a virgin, never went away to college, never experienced any of life's joys or heartaches all because his daddy was too fucking scared to be five feet away from his fucking gun, so scared that he blasts away at a noise.

But yeah, "accidents happen".

You know what? I own guns but that "accident" will not happen at my house because that was NOT an accident.

If you're wearing a gun on your hip or have one next to your chair in front of the tv or sitting on your kitchen counter or the coffee table its because you want to shoot someone a whole lot more than you want to keep your family safe.

Stupid fuckers shouldn't be allowed to have children OR guns because you're too damn dumb.

But, this WAS an accident.

Remember people it is far more likely that intruder is friend or family rather than someone looking to murder you.

CINCINNATI (AP) — Police in Cincinnati say a man has fatally shot his 14-year-old son in their home, thinking he was an intruder.

Police say the man thought his son had caught the bus for school Tuesday morning, but the teen returned home soon afterward before 7 a.m. Police say the man heard a noise in the basement in the East Price Hill neighborhood, and checked on it with a gun in his hand. Police say the father fired after apparently being startled, hitting the boy in the neck.

Authorities say the father called 911 and the boy was taken to Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, where he died Tuesday morning.

Ohio police say man fatally shot son, 14, at home - NewsandSentinel.com | News, Sports, Jobs, Community Information - Parkersburg News and Sentinel

Great job dad. I wonder if a crime was committed, and if so, has justice been served.

It is a small price to pay for our second ammendment rights
Here is a note for you to shove up your ass:

"We are keeping our guns"

Thank goodness
No better way to kill little children

More people were shot in the U.S. last year by toddlers than Muslim terrorists

Those were accidents. The Muslims terrorists intentionally murdered people.

There's a difference.

So your saying that justice has not yet been served?

We're not talking about daddy-o here. He's doing just fine. It's the 14 year old boy waiting for justice to be served.

It was a dumb move on the father's part, but you can't help but feel for him. I won't be surprised if he never holds a gun again.

That said, it's not something to make a political point over. Dumb people will own guns. Dumb people will own cars, and hurt someone they love as well.

I don't of it as a political point, but an important reminder to be safe. It is extremely unlikely you have a murderous intruder. Don't shoot without knowing your target.

It was a dumb move on the father's part, but you can't help but feel for him. I won't be surprised if he never holds a gun again.

That said, it's not something to make a political point over. Dumb people will own guns. Dumb people will own cars, and hurt someone they love as well.

I don't of it as a political point, but an important reminder to be safe. It is extremely unlikely you have a murderous intruder. Don't shoot without knowing your target.

I wasn't accusing you of turning it into a political issue, and apologize if it came across that way. But this being a political message board it's inevitable that quite a few people will.

It is a small price to pay for our second ammendment rights

Liberty comes with risks.

I wasn't accusing you of turning it into a political issue, and apologize if it came across that way. But this being a political message board it's inevitable that quite a few people will.

Oh I know. I just think if maybe that dad had seen a story like this recently maybe this wouldn't have happened...

Cops: Mom shot, killed daughter mistaken for intruder

Cops: Man killed home intruder but also brother, housemate

Shooting of SLC man's fiancée ruled accidental

Oklahoma City woman accidentally shoots boyfriend, mistaking him for intruder

HCSO: Husband accidentally shoots wife after believing intruder was inside home

Montana teen shot by friend when mistaken as a burglar

These sorts of incidents really are easy to find.

That's 5. I said 25. If it happens as frequently as your BS meme says it does you should be able to trot 25 out in a second.

That's 5. I said 25. If it happens as frequently as your BS meme says it does you should be able to trot 25 out in a second.

I just added a 6. And why 25? Nobody can search and post them in a second. Try to be an adult. Are you really questioning whether they happen a lot?

Another for you:
Fla. man gunned down brother he thought was intruder: cops

Forum List

Back