What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ohio lawmaker caught driving during video call about bill on distracted driving

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Reaction score
I almost rear-ended a semi that was carrying concrete Jersey barriers on an interstate. The semi was doing 25 and I was doing 75. I was distracted. I had been reading a PSA billboard that was warning about driving while distracted.

Resnic

Platinum Member
Reaction score
He probably like most drivers thinks "I'm a good driver" and will text, watch videos, surf the internet and etc while they drive because in their head everyone else is a bad driver. People's egos and self perceived driving skills is a problem. Even assholes I watch weave in and out of traffic and cross 3 lanes in 2 seconds think they are good drivers.

Me, I won't even talk on the phone unless I have my Bluetooth because I notice a decline in my driving skills when I hold a phone. I'm not a good driver if I hold the phone or try to do something on it.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List