Oh Snap.....HIllary is so clean.......

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
FBI files linking Hillary Clinton to the 'suicide' of White House counsel have vanished | Daily Mail Online

Funny how the leftwingers on this board are so quick to lick HIllarys backside whenever it comes to her losing such an easy election.

Lest we forget what a load of scum she is (and may she really be serious about another run !!!!), think about this one.

Foster committed suicide on July 20, 1993 in Ft. Marcy Park along the Potomac River by placing a .38 caliber revolver in his mouth and pulling the trigger

During the White House meeting, Hillary continued to humiliate Foster mercilessly, according to both former FBI agents, who spoke about the investigation for the first time.

'Hillary put him down really, really bad in a pretty good-size meeting,' Copeland says. 'She told him he didn't get the picture, and he would always be a little hick town lawyer who was obviously not ready for the big time.'

Indeed, Hillary went so far as to blame Foster for all the Clintons' problems and to accuse him of failing them, according to Clemente, who was also assigned by the FBI to the Starr investigation and who probed the circumstances surrounding Foster's suicide.

'Foster was profoundly depressed, but Hillary lambasting him was the final straw because she publicly embarrassed him in front of others,' says Clemente.

'Hillary blamed him for failed nominations, claimed he had not vetted them properly, and said in front of his White House colleagues, 'You're not protecting us' and 'You have failed us,' Clemente says. 'That was the final blow.'

My guess is that he pulled the trigger.

Nobody on the left would ever think she had a thing to do with it.

• Banned
Never thought she would lose.

Strengthened my faith in God when she did.

Whenever Trump fucks up royally... out come the CLINTON threads like clockwork.
Not too transparent there, goofy.

FBI files linking Hillary Clinton to the 'suicide' of White House counsel have vanished | Daily Mail Online

Funny how the leftwingers on this board are so quick to lick HIllarys backside whenever it comes to her losing such an easy election.

Lest we forget what a load of scum she is (and may she really be serious about another run !!!!), think about this one.

Foster committed suicide on July 20, 1993 in Ft. Marcy Park along the Potomac River by placing a .38 caliber revolver in his mouth and pulling the trigger

During the White House meeting, Hillary continued to humiliate Foster mercilessly, according to both former FBI agents, who spoke about the investigation for the first time.

'Hillary put him down really, really bad in a pretty good-size meeting,' Copeland says. 'She told him he didn't get the picture, and he would always be a little hick town lawyer who was obviously not ready for the big time.'

Indeed, Hillary went so far as to blame Foster for all the Clintons' problems and to accuse him of failing them, according to Clemente, who was also assigned by the FBI to the Starr investigation and who probed the circumstances surrounding Foster's suicide.

'Foster was profoundly depressed, but Hillary lambasting him was the final straw because she publicly embarrassed him in front of others,' says Clemente.

'Hillary blamed him for failed nominations, claimed he had not vetted them properly, and said in front of his White House colleagues, 'You're not protecting us' and 'You have failed us,' Clemente says. 'That was the final blow.'

Another bogus Hillary thread from another bogus website. You would think u assholes would learn.

• Banned

Another bogus Hillary thread from another bogus website. You would think u assholes would learn.

Awwwww........

Would want to besmirch President Clinton....oh wait.

Sun devil thinks Trump is inGod's good graces.
Lol
I'm sure he endeared himself toHim by mocking the handicapped, calling Mexicans rapists and murderers, dumping on a Gold Star family and lying 99% of the time.
We find yet another topic Sun Devil knows nothing about.

This is about the 20th breaking news Hillary story by the bottom feeders but nothing ever happens to her. Shows how accurate your sources are you dipshit.

Never thought she would lose.

Strengthened my faith in God when she did.
Yeah... God wanted a guy who cheated on every wife he had, sexually assaulted women and cheated people allhis life.
You're one dumfuc.

Please tell us more about how you used to teach.....

:bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1:
I noticed you were too chickenshit toaddress my post.
Typical deplorable.

You mean winning deplorable.

Now, why don't you do everyone a favor and STFU.

Sun devil thinks Trump is inGod's good graces.
Lol
I'm sure he endeared himself toHim by mocking the handicapped, calling Mexicans rapists and murderers, dumping on a Gold Star family and lying 99% of the time.
We find yet another topic Sun Devil knows nothing about.

Making more stuff up.

Please show me where I said Trump was in God's good graces. I can show you plenty where I say I don't like Trump.

But this country is better off with the republican turd than it would have been with the democratic pile of diahrea.

And thus we see that "Reasonable" is code word for "Bullshit".

This is about the 20th breaking news Hillary story by the bottom feeders but nothing ever happens to her. Shows how accurate your sources are you dipshit.

Still got your head up your ass we see.

I guess that is why you need Obamacare.

Forum List

Back