Oh shit. Transgender cheerleader shows footage showing she did not assault teammate as claimed.... She's suing for defamation

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
A New York Post story reported an alleged assault that a transgender girl hit a biological female, and choked her or whatever.
But the transgender has posted this footage showing no altercation:

Is this like the reverse Jussie Smollett case? Is this a hoax AGAINST a black person? It did this black transgender person crop the video to hide incriminating portions?

I don't know who's lying, but someone's lying here.
If longer footage from the school shows no altercation, the biological female and her dad are going to have to shell out lots and lots of dollars.

Last edited:
A New York Post story reported an alleged assault that a transgender girl hit a biological female, and choked her or whatever.

Is this like the reverse Jussie Smollett case? Is this a hoax AGAINST a black person? It did this black transgender person crop the video to hide incriminating portions?

If longer footage from the school shows no altercation, the biological female and her dad are going to have to shell out lots and lots of dollars.

I can't see your video so you're a liar.

I see no video.

The fakest thing is the pictures of that "cheerleader."

1659391964839.png

She must have applied a filter, saved the image, and then applied a filter to that image, and so on. Unless there is a feature that runs a pic through the filter multiple times.

Libs, next time someone asks you to define the word "woman," just show this picture.

1659391932731.png

No video.

However, lets say that there was a video.

If you exercised any critical thought in the matter, you'd be asking yourself if the video provide actually addressed the issue or was it a video from another time; another interaction that you were not aware of?

I mean, back in the day there were male cheerleaders to boost the female cheerleaders up n stuff.

They did NOT dress like women, though. Usually they had a palm full of pussy.

That's how it was.

Forum List

Back