Oh no!, there may not be a flu shot for the latest variant of a cold

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I was sure these COVID shots would save the day, but it kind of looks like no. I wonder if this is still Trump's fault or has enough time passed it's become Xiden's fault?

Flu, colds,.and covid are all different things.

Go get an education and stop parroting faux news lies.

You will do the same thing the next time a Republican president is elected. Partisans always just pass the ball back and forth on this one.
true to form WTH,just as you said,trollboy is blaming it all on Trump. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Flu, colds,.and covid are all different things.

Go get an education and stop parroting faux news lies.

I don't watch Fox News, so guess who is parroting dumb fuck?

ILMAO @ "get an education"..............Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases

You can always tell when a leftist opens their mouths because they're choking on it.

true to form WTH,just as you said,trollboy is blaming it all on Trump. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

There are 200K new cases a day than one year ago., more than five times. According to former well-established PROG verbiage, that must mean Trump was a better POTUS :yes_text12:

Must be hard to be a PROG who tend to be in conflict with themselves.

We need to shut down the planet every flu season…and since it is always flu season SOMEWHERE…it only stands to reason we LOCK DOWN EVERY NATION THAT IS IN WINTER MONTHS.

No matter where you live, your municipality should be shut down and you should hide under your bed from the end of fall to the beginning of spring.

Forum List

Back