Oh no. Not another Beatles tribute thread.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Yes.
Here's a tribute I haven't listened to yet that was
just uploaded yesterday.

1592196327477.png

Last edited:
Name a really bad Beatles tune... Its difficult to do if possible at all... I know, I know music is subjective and someone will climb right on board and say that ______ ___ _______ really sucks... In my world there will always be Beatles Tributes... :thup::thup:

Name a really bad Beatles tune... Its difficult to do if possible at all... I know, I know music is subjective and someone will climb right on board and say that ______ ___ _______ really sucks... In my world there will always be Beatles Tributes... :thup::thup:
Here is how I think it works

not all Beatles songs were memorable

but neither was every composition by Mozart

we only remember his best work

the test for both is how important is there music over time

each decade some of their stuff will be largely forgotten

But if 50 years after they stopped working together the Beatles still have 30 songs that are remembered and loved that dwarfs every other band before or since

I never watched that film
Rain Man was the highest-grossing film of 1988. The film won four Oscars at the 61st Academy Awards (March 1989), including Best Picture, Best Original Screenplay, Best Director, and Best Actor in a Leading Role for Hoffman. Its crew received an additional four nominations.[4] The film also won the Golden Bear at the 39th Berlin International Film Festival.[5]
I am not knocking a film I never saw

I guess I just dont like Hollywood in general and havent for many years

I am not knocking a film I never saw

I guess I just dont like Hollywood in general and havent for many years
There are aspects of Hollywood I've always ignored like soap operas, American Idol and Trump haters like DeNiro and Colbert, but otherwise it's just acting. My wife watches all the Netflix drama crap, but I mostly watch youtube news clips, science stuff and documentaries. Some movies now and then. And I never played video games.

I mostly watch youtube news clips, science stuff and documentaries.
Same here

add to that old shows like Highway Patrol starring Broderick Crawford

I like the drama and the old cars and trucks

Or the Rockford Files

but practically nothing being produced today

The animated cartoons they produce today suck... To destroy a Jack London book Like Call of the Wild is a travesty...

Nothing but a cartoon...

Forum List

Back