Oh My God! Trump Talked to a Foreign Leader!

This is probably about the Dems (who are to a large degree beholden to the Clintons), getting revenge on Republicans for Bill Clintons impeachment.

A tit for tat.....makes no difference that Trump has actually done NOTHING wrong......they will make up something to get their way.

So why didn't they do it to the Bush's you ask?

Simple: The Bushe's are Globalists just like them. This may be our best sign that Trump is not a Globalist.

EVERY person who knew the left was nasty and evil and did not vote in the 2016 election or the midterms afterward are guilty of treason and are almost as bad as every Progressive Leftist they whine about constantly....for doing....."nothing". Those are the dumbasses.

wait? and how many foreign leaders did Obama make contact with? did he ever call Mao Tse Dung or Stallin?

Holy fucking shit! Oh my fucking God!The President of the United States talked to a foreign leader! The end is near! The criminality of it all! Oh shit! :auiqs.jpg:
Rick Perry 'supported and encouraged' Trump to talk to Zelensky, Energy Department says - CNNPolitics
Do you somehow think that showing off your incredible lack of understanding regarding this issue does you any favors.?! How embarrassing for you.
Ohhh we are lacking something lol the elite has spoken lol

Holy fucking shit! Oh my fucking God!The President of the United States talked to a foreign leader! The end is near! The criminality of it all! Oh shit! :auiqs.jpg:
Rick Perry 'supported and encouraged' Trump to talk to Zelensky, Energy Department says - CNNPolitics
Do you somehow think that showing off your incredible lack of understanding regarding this issue does you any favors.?! How embarrassing for you.
No....we understand the issue.
The issue appears to be a criminal conspiracy to get rid of the president by any means possible...even if it means lying about him 24/7 until the public gets fed the fuck up with the whole GD mess.

The issue appears to be a criminal conspiracy to get rid of the president by any means possible...even if it means lying about him 24/7 until the public gets fed the fuck up with the whole GD mess.
You are not a fit judge of what the public thinks because you are one of those who would support the president no matter what he does. After four years of accusing the democrats of blindly following Obama you people went showed us how blind following is done.

You are not a fit judge of what the public thinks because you are one of those who would support the president no matter what he does. After four years of accusing the democrats of blindly following Obama you people went showed us how blind following is done.
Obama was president for 8 years....not 4.
Obama had a habit of lying about things that everyone knew was a lie.....prime example was "If you like your plan...you can keep your plan". The point is Democrats lie about what is important in our lives.

Democrats on the other hand say Trump lies about things that don't matter. They make up lies over a difference of opinion.

Democrats have been telling us since before Trump was sworn in that they want to impeach him. And this latest whistleblower claim is just a trick they think will work when Russian Collusion failed. They claim they have a second WBer with firsthand knowledge.....probably the same dickhead that leaked the claims to the first WBer.

I'm not blindly following Trump. I'm simply paying attention to what he's doing. On the other hand....I paid attention to what Obama was doing...and that is why I call him a liar...among other things.

You are not a fit judge of what the public thinks because you are one of those who would support the president no matter what he does.

On the contrary...we just don't condemn Trump before we have the facts...just like pelosi calling for impeachment before even reading the transcript of the phone call.

What’s the lie?

Forum List

Back