What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh mah Guard....

Chips Rafferty

Reaction score
...LISTEN TO THIS FILTHY COMMUNIST FIFTH-COLUMNIST!

Only a goddamn atheistic Christ-crucifyin soshallust would speak such Dimwit (PBUH!!) denyin’ lies about Umerika's Grand Commission to civilise the wicked world.

I’m sure this is that psychotic iconoclast and non-supporter-of-our-semi-divine-troops, :omg: :omg: Chips Ratfferty, faking an American accent and spreading his lying propaganda about our disgustingly altruistic people! :evil:

CSM

Reaction score
...LISTEN TO THIS FILTHY COMMUNIST FIFTH-COLUMNIST!

Only a goddamn atheistic Christ-crucifyin soshallust would speak such Dimwit (PBUH!!) denyin’ lies about Umerika's Grand Commission to civilise the wicked world.

I’m sure this is that psychotic iconoclast and non-supporter-of-our-semi-divine-troops, :omg: :omg: Chips Ratfferty, faking an American accent and spreading his lying propaganda about our disgustingly altruistic people! :evil:

Australia has semi-divine troops? Aint that just special!

Diuretic

Permanently confused
Reaction score
It's a funny thing but you only have to see a khaki slouch hat and it stirs the heart in a way that's hard to explain. Semi-divine? Maybe.

CSM

Reaction score
It's a funny thing but you only have to see a khaki slouch hat and it stirs the heart in a way that's hard to explain. Semi-divine? Maybe.

I don't think that was the posters view...I could be wrong but ....

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$220.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List