Oh look more leftwinger tolerance!

I read your first comment in this thread and I thought you might be condoning what was happening in that video, which is why I made my comments.

No, I just hate hypocrites and posers.

Such as a neo-nazi preaching about tolerance, or a self proclaimed anarchist demanding that others obey the law.
You think law was create by government?

You're obviously a dumbass anarchist. Also, I never heard of an anarchist who would support a Nazi like Hillary.

Funny. The people spouting off about how there will be an armed rebellion if Hillary Clinton is elected,

in the meanwhile piss themselves over something like this.

Funny. The people spouting off about how there will be an armed rebellion if Hillary Clinton is elected,

in the meanwhile piss themselves over something like this.
Something like what? Suppression of the freedom of political speech by intimidation, aggression and destruction of private property?

Unless you are referring to the natural law, which you obviously were not, then yes. The established law is created by the government.

Also, I never heard of an anarchist who would support a Nazi like Hillary.

Neither have I.

For that matter, I have never heard of an anarchist that supports any prospective ruler. Such as you, voting for populist Donald Trump on November 8th.

Unless you are referring to the natural law, which you obviously were not, then yes. The established law is created by the government.

No, I'm referring to common law. Who created that? Do you know?

Also, I never heard of an anarchist who would support a Nazi like Hillary.

Neither have I.

For that matter, I have never heard of an anarchist that supports any prospective ruler. Such as you, voting for populist Donald Trump on November 8th.

Nevertheless, you support Hillary and you claim to be an anarchist.

No, I'm referring to common law. Who created that? Do you know?

Still the government.

"Common law" is a legal term in anglosphere governments. Anarchists support moral principle and natural law.

Nevertheless, you support Hillary and you claim to be an anarchist.

If I supported Clinton, wouldn't I be voting for her? I directly told you that I never voted and never will about a half dozen times. Would I have disavowed support for her every time you accused me of being, and I quote, "A hillary butthole licker?" Nah, I didn't think so.

In your mind, anyone that does not suck Donald Trump's tiny cock is a Clinton supporter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back