Oh look: Hillary ripping on cops again in her New York campaign stops!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Hillary: ‘We Have To Retrain Our Police Officers’

That a girl Hillary!!! Convince all those black voters how their cops aren't trained right and how their cops are bias against blacks!! And remind them how their cops are always "reaching for a gun when it's not necessary".

And next week I'll say Dems campaign on anti-cop themes and the left will once again deny it.

Meanwhile....ANOTHER cop just got shot in Austin TX.

The article says Hillary doesn't offer specifics on how cops need to be "retrained". Just that they need to be.

Pandering to dumb voters. Just giving them the sound bite they wanna hear. Yeah that's it Hillary!!! Cops are bad!!! They need retraining!!!!

How? In what? Oh she doesn't know. She just knows it sounds good to black folks when she says it so she says it.

The article says Hillary doesn't offer specifics on how cops need to be "retrained". Just that they need to be.

Pandering to dumb voters. Just giving them the sound bite they wanna hear. Yeah that's it Hillary!!! Cops are bad!!! They need retraining!!!!

How? In what? Oh she doesn't know. She just knows it sounds good to black folks when she says it so she says it.
That's the best Trump impersonation I've ever seen!

That a girl Hillary!!! Convince all those black voters how their cops aren't trained right and how their cops are bias against blacks!! And remind them how their cops are always "reaching for a gun when it's not necessary".

And next week I'll say Dems campaign on anti-cop themes and the left will once again deny it.

Start watching at 5:57

She's right. American cops do need to be retrained out of this Rambo attitude too many of them seem to have. Valid criticism of flawed police practices is not ripping on cops.

That's the best Trump impersonation I've ever seen!
Actually.....

Yes. That's exactly what Trump does. Great sound bites. Little plan.

Bernie and Hillary do this 24/7. Funny how the media gives them a pass.

Retrain the police!!!! How? Stop asking questions just vote Hillary!
Free college to all!!! How? Shut up and just vote Bernie.

But I'm sure the 1,000,000 cops out there who are patrolling areas that have unstable people who already don't like cops....REALLY appreciate Hillary telling everyone how they need to be "fixed" and retrained and how biased they are.

Thanks bitch. You're really helping a lot.

She's right. American cops do need to be retrained out of this Rambo attitude too many of them seem to have. Valid criticism of flawed police practices is not ripping on cops.

Blah blah blah.

Ok expert. Exactly how and exactly what needs to be "retrained"??? See.....there are 1,000,000 cops. And questionable shootings happen at an incredibly TINY %. Maybe 20 or so a year that aren't 100% clearly justified. Out of 14,000,000 arrests.

Seems to me their training is VERY effective.

So what should change?

gee another hick yokel thread about poor poor piggies

And yet they tell me that democrats don't hate cops.......

Blah blah blah.

Ok expert. Exactly how and exactly what needs to be "retrained"??? See.....there are 1,000,000 cops. And questionable shootings happen at an incredibly TINY %. Maybe 20 or so a year that aren't 100% clearly justified. Out of 14,000,000 arrests.

So what should change?

For starters, how about all these guys

"protecting" And "serving"

Blah blah blah.

So what should change?

You should know by now that facts, the truth and reality find no home in the left wing brain....

Here's an idea Hillary. Instead of preaching to crowds of black folks about how bad their police are and how cops need to be retrained (yet she offers no specifics).....

Tell them to RETRAIN THEIR OWN KIDS.

Yes.

Retrain them to stay in school.
Retrain them to stop committing crimes.
Retrain them to stop resisting arrest and attacking cops.

Wanna stop their black loved ones from being shot by cops?? RETRAIN THE LOVED ONE to stop being a violent criminal.

Oh shit....was that wrong to say???

Who said the left have joined Islam in the effort to destroy civilization.
Funny how those who whine about the actions of government scream for bigger government. The left are stuck on stupid.

image.jpeg

Yep.

C*nt Hillary will preach to blacks about how their cops need to be "retrained".

Yet...won't tell them to "retrain" their own kids to stop being violent thugs.

She's pandering to her base and doesn't have any more clue than the malcontents swept up in the hysteria of the moment.

Black lives matter
War on women
Retrain cops

She has a little something for everyone. Unless you have a brain.

So....any of you lefties have any actual details and policies on how to "retrain" the cops???

So....any of you lefties have any actual details and policies on how to "retrain" the cops???
it would be like their obummer care program destined to fix 11% of the population and busting up 50% of it. yeah, those folks are real clever with their solutions. Not!!!!!

keep libturds away from fixing anything, their success stories just suck badly. they have no ideas worth vomit or spit for society.

Forum List

Back