Oh Hillary,....You Are Next!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Ours is decided now, but YOU have problems.

1, 20% of the Negros are NOT going to vote for you!

2, 25% of the Sanders supporters have said they would vote FOR Trump over you!

3, And Sanders INSISTS he was WANTS a contested convention.

I hope Sanders fights you. I hope he fights you and beats you or at the very least it causes a riot at the DNC convention. Its YOUR turn now! Better not laugh and you had better not cry because the Trump Warriors are coming in dry!

Fury

UtA9vKb.jpg

Trump can't attack hill like he did Cruz n the others .

Plus the big race is about specific plans . Can trump hang when he has to talk details?!

Plus the big race is about specific plans . Can trump hang when he has to talk details?!
Hillary has enough baggage need an extra plane to carry it all when she travels....................and she is about to be done deflecting it........................

She will not escape what's coming.........................Good Hunting Trump................Should be a Turkey shoot.

Ours is decided now, but YOU have problems.

1, 20% of the Negros are NOT going to vote for you!

2, 25% of the Sanders supporters have said they would vote FOR Trump over you!

3, And Sanders INSISTS he was WANTS a contested convention.

I hope Sanders fights you. I hope he fights you and beats you or at the very least it causes a riot at the DNC convention. Its YOUR turn now! Better not laugh and you had better not cry because the Trump Warriors are coming in dry!

Fury

I can already see a five gallon bucket right under Hillary during the debates, and Huma picking it up every half hour

Hillary has enough baggage need an extra plane to carry it all when she travels....................and she is about to be done deflecting it........................

She will not escape what's coming.........................Good Hunting Trump................Should be a Turkey shoot.
Trump won't take her usual BS. Like dismissing the question, evading the question,changing the subject, ignoring the question and all the little Clinton tricks. It will be fun watching the Donald blister her ass.

Trump won't take her usual BS. Like dismissing the question, evading the question,changing the subject, ignoring the question and all the little Clinton tricks. It will be fun watching the Donald blister her ass.

Bully tactics won't look good vs a woman. And trump doesn't answer anything . He says the same stuff over and over . "It's gonna be great. You'll see ".

Forum List

Back