Oh For F#cks Sake!

Duh, I know but the two most liked aspects of the ACA were the ban on preexisting and expanded Medicaid, they want the rest fixed.
Fixed, not terminated.
Yeah I know. The funny thing is all the polls which were once constantly negative towards ObamaCare are now heading towards the positive side. Voters are funny...... :lol:

Yeah...math doesn't care....obamacare can't work...it is going to fail...and no matter what the fake polls say, real people are going to see their premiums go up...and they won't be able to access actual medical care because the deductibles are up to 7,500 dollars.........and you guys own it....
Well, dumb ass, if I have a health care emergency, $7500 will not bankrupt me. And under the present plan that I will subscribe to when I retire, the deductible will not be that high.

The ACA is the best we have had so far. Far, very far, from perfect. But it can be repaired, and it does not do the damage that the proposed,and rejected, AHCA would have done.

So if it is a UNIVERSAL system shouldn't EVERYBODY pay the same?

Greg
Income tax is universal, does everyone pay the same?

Fixed, not terminated.
Yeah I know. The funny thing is all the polls which were once constantly negative towards ObamaCare are now heading towards the positive side. Voters are funny...... :lol:

Yeah...math doesn't care....obamacare can't work...it is going to fail...and no matter what the fake polls say, real people are going to see their premiums go up...and they won't be able to access actual medical care because the deductibles are up to 7,500 dollars.........and you guys own it....
Well, dumb ass, if I have a health care emergency, $7500 will not bankrupt me. And under the present plan that I will subscribe to when I retire, the deductible will not be that high.

The ACA is the best we have had so far. Far, very far, from perfect. But it can be repaired, and it does not do the damage that the proposed,and rejected, AHCA would have done.

Greg
Now for the dog and pony show.................rah rah........pom poms..................for universal care...............which was the lefts plan all along under a new law designed to fail.

Fixed, not terminated.

Greg

So what does your system look like? No Private Hospitals?

Greg

I am a millwright. I can tell you how to repair an industrial machine, and even how to make it better. But the ideal health care system for this nation is something that many someone's far brighter than I should design. However, I do know how one nation did it, and we would do well to emulate their approach to designing a healthcare system to fit this nation.

Health Care Around the World: Taiwan & Its 'World's Best' Medical System - The UMHS Endeavour

Taiwan is perhaps best known to Americans for inexpensive electronics, but the Asian island nation of 22 million switched to a universal health care system in 1995, and Americans and people involved with Obamacare/Affordable Care Act (ACA) could learn many things from Taiwan’s reformation efforts, which combine the “world’s best” in medicine, fusing elements of the health care systems of six nations.

In this latest installment of Health Care Around the World, the UMHS Endeavour examines Taiwan’s health care system and elements useful to the general public and students at American and Caribbean medical schools. We will cite a New York Times interview with a Harvard professor about Taiwan’s health reform and a 2013 North Carolina symposium on the subject.

Fixed, not terminated.

Greg

So now the real reason; you want OTHERS to pay for your health insurance.

Greg

Oh fuck you, you lying little bitch. I have made about 100k every year for the last 15 years. I have paid into social security and medicare for nearly all my working life. And that is 54 years. I have earned what I will get from medicare and social security. And all of that has nothing to do with the need of a healthcare system that addresses the needs of all our citizens.

It's amazing how fucking incompetent the Republicans are.

For seven years, they screamed "Repeal Obamacare!"

Yet, once they gained control of the House, the Senate AND the Presidency, they couldn't do it!

Un-fucking-believable.
According to Washington Week on PBS, the GOP is a split party with their far right and their middle right.

This will force Trump and Ryan to negotiate with Pelosi and Schumer.
No. Pelosi has lost her mind and Schumer intends on being totally obstructionist.

obamacare is dying. It will end on its own. Democrats have planned to bring in single payer at the inevitable end of the staincare. It's not going to happen.

I am a millwright. I can tell you how to repair an industrial machine, and even how to make it better. But the ideal health care system for this nation is something that many someone's far brighter than I should design. However, I do know how one nation did it, and we would do well to emulate their approach to designing a healthcare system to fit this nation.

Health Care Around the World: Taiwan & Its 'World's Best' Medical System - The UMHS Endeavour

Taiwan is perhaps best known to Americans for inexpensive electronics, but the Asian island nation of 22 million switched to a universal health care system in 1995, and Americans and people involved with Obamacare/Affordable Care Act (ACA) could learn many things from Taiwan’s reformation efforts, which combine the “world’s best” in medicine, fusing elements of the health care systems of six nations.

In this latest installment of Health Care Around the World, the UMHS Endeavour examines Taiwan’s health care system and elements useful to the general public and students at American and Caribbean medical schools. We will cite a New York Times interview with a Harvard professor about Taiwan’s health reform and a 2013 North Carolina symposium on the subject.

Did you read this?

22 million people and little immigration. How many of that 22 million refuse to work and suck off the government tit?

Forum List

Back