Oh, boy.....poor Melania's speech

No you didn't. You keep talking about countries, as in THE GOVERNMENTS of coutries, while dodging the fact that it wasn't the GOVERNMENTS that contributed to Foundation, but INDIVIDUALS who happen to be from same country.
Wrong.

Clinton's foundation got millions from Saudis, Gates - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Former President Clinton published a list of donors to his foundation Thursday to help clear the way for his wife to become secretary of state.

The donations to the William J. Clinton Foundation include amounts of $10 million to $25 million from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,

Are you saying Saudi Arabia government was/is funding ISIS?

GOVERNMENT FUNDING?
At present, there is no credible evidence that the Saudi government is financially supporting ISIS. Riyadh views the group as a terrorist organization that poses a direct threat to the kingdom's security. The Interior Ministry formally designated ISIS as a terrorist entity in March, along with Jabhat al-Nusra, the Muslim Brotherhood, Yemen's Houthi rebels, and Saudi Hezbollah. The designation outlawed various forms of support to the group by residents of the kingdom.

Saudi Funding of ISIS

Hillary In Leaked Email: Saudi Arabia And Qatar Are Funding ISIS
Clinton sent the email on August 17, 2014 to Podesta. It was an eight-point plan to defeat ISIS in Iraq and Syria. Clinton’s email said that the United States should support Kurdish forces on the ground with U.S. military advisers and avoid the use of a conventional ground operation.

“While this military/para-military operation is moving forward, we need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region,” Clinton wrote.

Read more: Hillary In Leaked Email: Saudi Arabia And Qatar Are Funding ISIS

AGAIN, The support she is talking about is not from GOVERNMENT of Saudia Arabia but their CITIZENS.
You are an idiot. Again, she does not say what you think she does. Work through it a word a a time.

“While this military/para-military operation is moving forward, we need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region,” Clinton wrote.

Ok I stand corrected, at very least Podesta did think that Saudi government is covertly aiding ISIL in 2014.

HOWEVER, Donations from SA came in before 2009, which is before Hillary became head of DoS and obviously way before Podesta's 2014 email (and by the way before ISIL's resurgence). There were no SA donations while she was the head of DoS.

Clinton Foundation is top rated charity that gets thoroughly audited. The work they do is real and there has not been any proven of pay for play ever
Except for the fucking emails WikiLeaks has dug up and showed everybody. Don't you listen to the news idiot? Why do we have to educate you fucking liberals every day?

Yes absolutely, educate me - what is in the emails that proves pay-for-play.

I do hope you understand vast difference between pay-for-meet, which all politicians do for their donors and pay-to-play which is selling DoS policy and would be outright corruption.

I already answered that. I said someone with integrity wouldn't take money from a country funding terrorism. Obviously you are in uncharted waters.

No you didn't. You keep talking about countries, as in THE GOVERNMENTS of coutries, while dodging the fact that it wasn't the GOVERNMENTS that contributed to Foundation, but INDIVIDUALS who happen to be from same country.
Wrong.

(CNN) -- Former President Clinton published a list of donors to his foundation Thursday to help clear the way for his wife to become secretary of state.

The donations to the William J. Clinton Foundation include amounts of $10 million to $25 million from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,

GOVERNMENT FUNDING?
At present, there is no credible evidence that the Saudi government is financially supporting ISIS. Riyadh views the group as a terrorist organization that poses a direct threat to the kingdom's security. The Interior Ministry formally designated ISIS as a terrorist entity in March, along with Jabhat al-Nusra, the Muslim Brotherhood, Yemen's Houthi rebels, and Saudi Hezbollah. The designation outlawed various forms of support to the group by residents of the kingdom.

Saudi Funding of ISIS

Clinton sent the email on August 17, 2014 to Podesta. It was an eight-point plan to defeat ISIS in Iraq and Syria. Clinton’s email said that the United States should support Kurdish forces on the ground with U.S. military advisers and avoid the use of a conventional ground operation.

How is that different than her public statements?

Wrong.

GOVERNMENT FUNDING?

Saudi Funding of ISIS

AGAIN, The support she is talking about is not from GOVERNMENT of Saudia Arabia but their CITIZENS.
You are an idiot. Again, she does not say what you think she does. Work through it a word a a time.

There isn't anything there that hasn't been in the press a thousand times.

Unless,

You watch Fox and nothing else. Is that it? Did I get it right?

Oh, boy.....poor Melania's speech

OMG, did she also plagiarize that speech?

Melania Trump Quote Sounds Suspiciously Similar To Marla Maples

Be nice to Melania.....The poor woman will read whatever is put in front of her....even if it were a cook book recipe or a phone book.

I want to hear her say......Moose and Squirel
Oh that's hilarious! She certainly looks like Natasha.

How is that different than her public statements?

Gee, I too would have thought that Clinton would be praised for her hard-line statements....but, as always, right wingers can't be satisfied when they're pissed at the world.

HOWEVER, Donations from SA came in before 2009, which is before Hillary became head of DoS and obviously way before Podesta's 2014 email (and by the way before ISIL's resurgence). There were no SA donations while she was the head of DoS
She was running for President the first time.

HOWEVER, Donations from SA came in before 2009, which is before Hillary became head of DoS and obviously way before Podesta's 2014 email (and by the way before ISIL's resurgence). There were no SA donations while she was the head of DoS
She was running for President the first time.
Probably when you were buying SA oil & actually supporting the SA government.

At least she pays taxes folks

Ironically, the records shows that Melania Trump paid taxes on her earnings as an illegal immigrant worker, while her now-husband Donald likely paid none.
donald-trump-melania-2000-580bd98f-b4f8-4548-94ba-4c013f494c94.jpg

Ironically, the records shows that Melania Trump paid taxes on her earnings as an illegal immigrant worker, while her now-husband Donald likely paid none.
Trump should have built a wall

Am I the only one that thinks her English is seriously bad for someone who's been in the states for 20 years?

I could barely stand to hear her gibber her way through a written down, rehearsed speech...and that's with many many hours of English and public speaking training!

And I bet you just love listening to The Sleaze Queen screeching at the top of her voice.

Yes, she is a foxy looking woman (stuck with waking up and having to look at an orange, rich oaf).....
But, if it wasn't bad enough about the allegations of plagiarizing parts of Michelle Obama's speech, NOW she may have plagiarized her predecessor, Marla Maples' speech......

Who the hell are her speech writers? They should be fired on the spot.

Get a load of who Melania Trump is plagiarizing now!

She vaunts de boolies to stop.
Did Trump order her from Stepford, Inc?

She's a knockout but what I can't understand is why she has just this one facial expression. I mean this gal's been injecting Botox since she was thirteen.

Am I the only one that thinks her English is seriously bad for someone who's been in the states for 20 years?

I could barely stand to hear her gibber her way through a written down, rehearsed speech...and that's with many many hours of English and public speaking training!

And I bet you just love listening to The Sleaze Queen screeching at the top of her voice.

Absolutely do not. Sounds like fingers on a chalkboard. But at least she is not demeaning women, handicapped people, Hispanics, and the other 279 victims of his juvenile rants.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html?_r=1

Forum List

Back