Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

It appears 45's brainwashed cult followers prematurely rushed to judgement at celebrating Mueller did not find any evidence of collusion, although Mueller has already managed to indict and in certain cases get some of 45's Russian puppet associates prison time. Yet, NY is up and has a very interesting scenario of possible impact of impending justice leaning on the 45 tyrant and his criminal family in particular. To say the least and despite 45's kissers, tRump's legacy, image and reputation has been nuked to a astronomical degree. It also appears this 45 tyrant will live with this disgrace until he becomes deceased to possibly spend a eternity in hell. Were 45 wise, the pompous dictator wannabe would have stayed out of politics and to which 45 has proven to be a complete idiot at, and just went on his crooked low key way.

After Mueller: The Ongoing Investigations Surrounding Trump
Do you actually know the meaning of the words tyrant or dictator ? Do you understand how the US government works ?

Yet the Democrats and 99% of the MEDIA cried Russia, Russia, Russia for two and a half year claiming Trump was illegally elected. Now it has been revealed as all a LIE. So who lied?
We KNOW Russia helped Trump We KNOW Trump believes Putin but not our investigating people Trump is a swine a vile thieving scum

YOU'RE A LIAR and a fraud. You are as fake as Hillary's chastity!! lmao Chelsea: who's yo daddy????

Greg
Gee Greg ,didn't mean to rattle your cage Too bad as far as the vile POS trump goes you wear blinders

We KNOW Russia helped Trump We KNOW Trump believes Putin but not our investigating people Trump is a swine a vile thieving scum
“We KNOW” Just because you are a deluded dipshit is no reason to give credence to the voices in your head.
Surely Booth you can't be that stupid to not believe Russia helped Trump Only idiots don't believe that and Republicans ,,,But I repeat myself

I trust Mueller and expect him to give an honest assessment of the facts and data he has collected

If he says Trump is as clean as a virgins honeypot, I will believe him
If he says Trump was involved in unethical, inept or marginally illegal activities...I will believe that

Can USMB Conservatives say the same?

I just said I will accept his findings...
That’s what I want to hear Conservatives

Take the good with the bad
I don’t want to see celebrating the good stuff and calling the bad stuff fake

Hate to break it to conservatives doing a victory lap today. There will be bad stuff in the report

Of course there will be but will the bad be enough to warrant a impeachment?

Nope...

Will it sink Trump in 2020?

Nope...

So that is the bad for the left and I have seen the left hate during the Bush years, well I expect massive melting after the report fails to help with impeachment and if Trump win in 2020...

...That didn't happen, unless you're talking about Hillary...
That didn't happen?

For that, read: they may not have found anything to tie my boy to collusion; just his minions; with him benefiting from it.

And, he probably knew all about it, even if they don't end-up uncovering any evidence to support it.

An autocratic businessman like that knows everything major that his minions are up to; they don't do it on their own initiative.

...None of you Trump hating douchebags seem to have a problem with her paying Russian spies to produce opposition research.
1. Vast numbers of your fellow Americans despise Trump, yet they are not douchebags. I am one of those.

2. If she paid Russian spies to produce opposition research, then, by all means, let's indict her.

SDNY had 30 years to go after Trump, oh wait, he was a democrat donor back then. Since he's a Republican now he's fair game.
Podesta did the same crime as Cohen, not registering as a foreign lobbyist, and he's wallowing in his foreign cash, while Cohen does the perp walk.
I still see the double-standard in the DOJ
. Maybe Barr needs to straighten out the SDNY? Send Rudy or Mueller there for a year.

Its funny that the MSM is outraged because they drank so much of their own KoolAde about Trump collusion.

Trump didn't misuse the office of the president during those 30 years.

Read what you wrote. Of course leftist stooges would be anti-Trump, dumdum.

But I do need to correct myself. While there were indeed leftist stooges in the FBI, it was leftist stooges in DOJ who protected Hillary:

Lisa Page Admits Obama’s DOJ Ordered Stand Down On Clinton Email Prosecution
“Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page admitted under questioning from Texas Republican Rep. John Ratcliffe last summer that ‘the FBI was ordered by the Obama DOJ not to consider charging Hillary Clinton for gross negligence in the handling of classified information,’ the congressman alleged in a social media post late Tuesday, citing a newly unearthed transcript of Page’s closed-door testimony,” Fox News reports.
Ooops.
But I do need to correct myself. While there were indeed leftist stooges in the FBI, it was leftist stooges in DOJ who protected Hillary:
Why the obsession with a loser who was never in a position to control how DoJ responded to her misdeeds? The Obama Administration provided congress with over 800,080 pieces of information regarding Hillary, yet Republicans couldn't even manufacture an indictment in spite of controlling all three branches of government for two years.

You would appear more credible (and intelligent) if you concentrated on the corrupt clown who currently is in control of what we learn of his many RICO-like transgressions:

Opinion | The Real F.B.I. Election Culprit

"But looking at available public evidence, the New York bureau’s actions actually did influence the campaign and helped hand the presidency to Donald Trump.

In the Horowitz report, Loretta Lynch, the former attorney general, recalled a conversation with James Comey in which he said, 'it’s clear to me that there is a cadre of senior people in New York who have a deep and visceral hatred of Secretary Clinton.'

"F.B.I. agents in that office had a demonstrated propensity for leaks and arguably forced the bureau’s leadership’s hand in the final weeks of the election.

"At that time, Rudy Giuliani gave voice on television to what he called the anti-Clinton 'revolution going on inside the F.B.I.'

"Mr. Giuliani, whose former law firm Bracewell & Giuliani represented the F.B.I. Agents Association, seemed to boast in the final days of the campaign that he knew that a twist — like the revelations of emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop — was coming about Mrs. Clinton’s campaign, referring on Fox to 'a surprise or two that you’re going to hear about in the next few days.'

"In his testimony on Thursday, Mr. Strzok said that 'it caused me great concern' that Mr. Giuliani 'had information about that — that he should not have had.'"

How did that information help the Red Don, Gomer?
170717155826-restricted-donald-trump-jr-russia-meeting-kushner-manafort-goldstone-veselnitskaya-agalarov-akhmetshin-full-169.jpg

More than Putin did?
Who was the 8th person in Trump Jr.'s meeting with Russians? Who was the 8th person in Trump Jrs meeting with Russians? - CNNPolitics

Well speculation on this stuff at this point doesnt matter anymore....as of yesterday. Indeed....having a creative imagination was an exercise in futility for 2 years but now....now even the most optimistic person has to be feeling the sting of the big bumpy. The hyper-enraged ( ie: people still talking about Putin ) might still have hope but thankfully, their numbers are fringe.
Well speculation on this stuff at this point doesnt matter anymore....as of yesterday. Indeed....having a creative imagination was an exercise in futility for 2 years but now....now even the most optimistic person has to be feeling the sting of the big bumpy. The hyper-enraged ( ie: people still talking about Putin ) might still have hope but thankfully, their numbers are fringe.
Who ended the Special Counsel's law enforcement and counterintelligence investigation of the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 US Presidential election, Robert Mueller or Bill Barr?
im-44779

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

"The most significant single act of Barr’s career in the Department of Justice was to advise President George H.W. Bush to pardon six officials from Ronald Reagan’s administration, including Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger, for crimes associated with the Iran-Contra affair.

"At the time, Barr was — you guessed it — attorney general.

"His recommendation gave Bush the cover he needed to issue the pardons."
I hope Barr was the one responsible. That's a good omen for future actions of the AG in cleaning out the deep state coup plotters
I hope Barr was the one responsible. That's a good omen for future actions of the AG in cleaning out the deep state coup plotters
Do you perceive any "deep state coup plotters" in the SDNY?

Mueller's end shifts focus to New York prosecutors

"The U.S. attorney’s office for the Southern District of New York is reportedly already carrying out a series of probes related to the president, including efforts focused on Trump's inaugural committee.

"It is also overseeing an investigation into potential campaign finance violations tied to the president.

"Trump and his allies are well aware of the investigations and the dangers of the New York prosecutors.

"The office is legendary for its ruthless and broad investigations and has shown a willing to take on big names from mafia bosses to celebrities to economic powerhouses.

"Legal experts told The Hill that even as the Mueller probe ends, SDNY could pose an even greater threat to the president, his family and his businesses."

Hey man....if you can still achieve that level of idealism, God bless you!

At this point, it's all about politics and not legal matters....at least where his presidency is concerned!

I think alot of progressives missed the "no further indictments" headline due to where they get their news.

I switched over to MSNBC after the announcement and they were in ass clenched full spin mode. The news was speculating...let that sink in for a moment. The news was speculating that even though no more indictments that Trump did commit crimes and the report would show that Trump said he would plead the 5th. That's what passes for "news" in the liberal media. That's what a POTUS has had to deal with for the past 2 years. Presumption of innocence is out the window.

I think alot of progressives missed the "no further indictments" headline due to where they get their news.

I switched over to MSNBC after the announcement and they were in ass clenched full spin mode. The news was speculating...let that sink in for a moment. The news was speculating that even though no more indictments that Trump did commit crimes and the report would show that Trump said he would plead the 5th. That's what passes for "news" in the liberal media. That's what a POTUS has had to deal with for the past 2 years. Presumption of innocence is out the window.
NEWS for Blues
Maybe Mueller understands that there is no reason to indict Don Jr., Ivanka, or some others because it would be a federal crime that Trump can just pardon, and instead he is leaving it up to the state of New York to charge them on other charges like the Trump Foundation that is a state crime that Trump can not pardon.

It is common knowledge that the Clinton campaign paid for the fake Russian dossier, that Russians "contributed" 145 million to the Clinton foundation
It is "common knowledge" that they are Russian lies mindlessly parroted by skulls of mush.
Those are documented facts, you lying piece of crap.
They are documented lies, as you well know, you worthless lying scum POS. The most obvious being that the 145 million was donated by a CANADIAN, but you knew that already.

NEWS for Blues
Maybe Mueller understands that there is no reason to indict Don Jr., Ivanka, or some others because it would be a federal crime that Trump can just pardon, and instead he is leaving it up to the state of New York to charge them on other charges like the Trump Foundation that is a state crime that Trump can not pardon.
I get that you have good days and bad days at your age, but this is especially bad, huh?

Yep....the Reality Manufacturing Co......except for the hyperpartisans, people will accept the Mueller probe as legit. People who vote know from here on out, it's all about the spin. The colussion stuff was laid to rest on Friday.....thank God!:113:

Illegal scam witch-hunt "investigation" lol! No, I will never give validation to 20 Dem stooges composing a story. Shut it down, burn the nonsense.

Pardon all targeted. Find out who started "this". Execute them one by one for attempting to overthrow the President of the USA.
Same ones who say not to indict Trump?

I trust Mueller and expect him to give an honest assessment of the facts and data he has collected

If he says Trump was involved in unethical, inept or marginally illegal activities...I will believe that

Hate to break it to conservatives doing a victory lap today. There will be bad stuff in the report

Nope...

Nope...

So that is the bad for the left and I have seen the left hate during the Bush years, well I expect massive melting after the report fails to help with impeachment and if Trump win in 2020...
Republicans impeached over a blow job
I’m sure Dems can find something that will meet that standard

Nope...

Nope...

1. The impeachment was over lying about a blow job under oath, so please try that spin with someone that did not live in that era.

2. Pelosi is not as stupid as her minions wish...

NEWS for Blues
I get that you have good days and bad days at your age, but this is especially bad, huh?
Every day I wake up sound and healthy is a good day Being a republican all my life up till GWB 2000 I enjoy reading all the posts which show me I made the right choice in switching to Dems

Nope...

Nope...

1. The impeachment was over lying about a blow job under oath, so please try that spin with someone that did not live in that era.

2. Pelosi is not as stupid as her minions wish...
Very true
So if the standard of impeachment is lying about a blowjob, the standard can also apply to election fraud, money laundering and obstruction

Let’s see what the Mueller report says and then decide whether anything applies to the standard Republicans set

Forum List

Back